What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Assad only controls 40% of Syria and most of what he controls is close to Israel border so he would not dare firing a bullet on Israel because it would mean his end . Assad is already sourrounded by enemies from all the sides, Turkey from the north , Jordan from the south apart from the Syrian Rebels who control northern Syria and huge chunks of the south.

LOL.

You think you're strong? You're cowards

Which is the only one foreign country to bomb Syria several times in this war, cowardly hidden behind the JEW USA giant unconditionnal slave? Is it Israhell, NATO fake muslim Turkey, Jordania or Iran?

Which is the only one foreign country to bomb Syria several times in this war, cowardly hidden behind the JEW USA giant unconditionnal slave? Is it Israhell, NATO fake muslim Turkey, Jordania or Iran?

wh06c4obju0vva9f7bex.jpg

b91aofpkdp5ankzezvp9.jpg

ovj505urxfa9cpnx0jzr.jpg

0ct0fzlh0gizygpr01jx.jpg

9560630251_6208637a01_o.jpg

Merkava_Mk_4_M_13.jpg

y23rplg3xcadbkmb6zau.jpg

dqebxgvhdavhsg9fkphv.jpg

hkvvmg18j5lgxacxummo.jpg

jbgm3v6t7mx9lwn09ar3.jpg

r7q62p77svo35nihyx8q.jpg

bmmbs33xtro8hbtr3i1j.jpg

i6pywzj1i3jwk2gw0db6.jpg

1nyw8sdbkr15tx0hp2gw.jpg

5ysptq6wpuf2756a933x.jpg

o8fdkhajvhtje7w2ulao.jpg

9xnhr240vdij8mtbk4wz.jpg

wyyrzdnue58ohwvtuwol.jpg

kq7q6ikypvvob7g7w5rz.jpg

kyrj5wjux6wh5t0lqjh1.jpg

oxmvlxlobp6277tco5vd.jpg

j7e72vkik4fe1xam8opy.jpg

a532h29keyqkupybqhuh.jpg

sxuy1h0brif4947h1uxk.jpg

sxuy1h0brif4947h1uxk.jpg

I am neither Israeli or Jewish but the Israelis prooved the point Quality takes precedence over quantity.

Israel Today is in a much better position than 1973 which by the way Israel did not lose. Today Israel has peace agreements with Jordan and Egypt which allows Israel to allocate most of its forces on Lebanon and Syria borders .

Now given the fact Syria has been destroyed thanks to the Sunni-Shia hatred along with Hizbullah wasting his resources fighting sunnis Israel does no longer have any threat to deal with since its foes are butchering each other in Syria .

A partitioned Syria will be the best scenario Israel is looking for , they do not want Assad to fall but prefer seeing him weakened and losing his strategic weapon " Russia/USA chemical weapon deal " .

Assad only controls 40% of Syria and most of what he controls is close to Israel border so he would not dare firing a bullet on Israel because it would mean his end . Assad is already sourrounded by enemies from all the sides, Turkey from the north , Jordan from the south apart from the Syrian Rebels who control northern Syria and huge chunks of the south.

I expect Assad at some point will ally himself with Israel to ensure the survival of his Alawi entity inside Syria .

Israel will emerge as the sole strongest state in the region through its alliance with the most populous Arab country Egypt along with Egypt alliances with GCC.

I can even imagine at some point in future Israel might be mediating to solve conflicts and disputes between Sunnis and Shia LOL.

Sunni-shia hatred didn't destroy Syria , it destroyed Malaysia :lol:

I am neither Israeli or Jewish but the Israelis prooved the point Quality takes precedence over quantity.

That point was taught to them by stalin in the gulags...

Damn you guys have lots of Class A machinery. Those F-16s look in tip top condition. One has to realise Israel's military might is second to none, not even KSA.

Please elaborate.

The sheer arrogance of you Israelis astound me, honestly. Your presence in the Middle East has caused more bloodshed and strife than you can imagine. Before Israel's establishment, Muslims and Jews lived in relative harmony. But your Zionism has destroyed any hope of that, perhaps forever.

Gotta give it to Israelis, you guys have developed some top end equipment and keep a top class military.

Back
Top Bottom