What's new

Israel assassinates Hamas weapons smuggler in Sudan

God Bless Israel......Kill the dirty terrorists anywhere and everywhere

are you praying for the distruction of israel ? No one is as qualified terrorist as israel in this whole world

are you praying for the distruction of israel ? No one is as qualified terrorist as israel in this whole world

No actually he was referring to Islamist terrorists. It`s ok, i can understand how you would like to think Israelis are terrorists instead of Islamist fanatics.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Great Job Israel.

But another couple of smugglers will rise up, coz' illegal gun running is a very lucrative business. Just keep an eye on them.

They always will, that`s why we have to keep sending them to their maker. :)

No actually he was referring to Islamist terrorists. It`s ok, i can understand how you would like to think Israelis are terrorists instead of Islamist fanatics.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

They always will, that`s why we have to keep sending them to their maker. :)

and that maker will be keep sending them till the complete distruction of the anemies of islam inshallah....

Yes yes why not? After Gen. Zia-ul-Haq massacred Palestinians (fellow Muslims) and was awarded a bravery medal for this by King of Jordan, went on to become the dictator of Pakistan, turned Pakistan into the Islamic state that we witness today turning out supporters for Islamic causes the world over starting with the Palestinian cause!!

Ironic? Hypocritical?

Yes yes, why doesnt Pakistan support Palestinians?

Zia is a hero of the Jordanians for getting rid of refugees even though they were Muslim.

And Zia claimed that he was a pious Muslim!

That is why I wonder who is really a pious chap!

and that maker will be keep sending them till the complete distruction of the anemies of islam inshallah....

This is why there is so much of bloodshed.

Failing to be pragmatic and understanding reality.

See Pakistan itself.

They are killing each other and the so called enemies are nowhere as hurt as Pakistan is!

Good work Israel..Keep sending these scums to where they belong..

Back
Top Bottom