What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we see Sauds siding with Israel in Syria and against Iran

It's not about Israel whatsoever. Iran turned Iraq into hell and many other countries. How could you support Al Maliki who is the begest traitor and who came over a US tank? just because he is Shea?

nothing especial, iran just helped hezbollah and they ruined israel in 33 days with allah help ...

I myself was cursing Al-Saud and our king because of that. But Hezbollah ruined his image in Syria.

Armstrong
I think Pakistan should threaten of fully recognizing Israel if Arabs don't support Kashmir and pressure India.:agree:

Jordanian we are discussing our inconsistent position that we do not recognise Israel but we are supposed allies of sauds who get on fine with Israel. Its people like you that make it imperative that we consider recognising Israel. We are looking at why we do not recognise and whether we should recognise Israel and their are many pros and cons to consider without you throwing your rubbish here

Ptex is laughing while watching the stupid muslims fight with each other.

misc-true-story-realistic-l.png

Armstrong
I think Pakistan should threaten of fully recognizing Israel if Arabs don't support Kashmir and pressure India.:agree:

Like I said - it doesn't really matter whether we recognize Israel or not for the Jewish State is, to paraphrase Jinnah's words, fait accompli ! But tis true that as an ethnic Kashmiri myself it does pain me when people forget about Kashmir; if we Muslims owe a duty of care to Palestine (which in my opinion we do !), we owe it to the Kashmiris as well ! And I'd always hold it against most other Muslim countries for not extended nearly as much support to the Kashmir struggle as she deserves. Having said that it isn't a zero-sum game and it doesn't do away with the good things that each of us did for the other.

Now that is acceptable... but who will do that?

But I am of the view that if we recognise and I say if we should not do it like the various Arab nations and that is just in lip service but we should encourage Jews to visit us in Pakistan and vice verca and get to know and respect each other as normal people rather than aliens from a different planet. I mean after 30 years of treaty most Egyptians are still full of hatred

israel illegal kid of west which burn on arab land grow up here and now biting and taking reward Arabs because some Germans genocide there last generation

Jordanian we are discussing our inconsistent position that we do not recognise Israel but we are supposed allies of sauds who get on fine with Israel. Its people like you that make it imperative that we consider recognising Israel. We are looking at why we do not recognise and whether we should recognise Israel and their are many pros and cons to consider without you throwing your rubbish here

Give me one reliable source and I will side with you.

I'm curious as to what would be the evidentiary basis for that ?

No you are wrong their leaders have stated unequivocally what their position is Anyway Indian shoo away stop trying to derail the topic. This is an internal matter for us.

That's your fantasy. Your greatest supporter over Kashmir had been Saudi Arabia otherwise no one actually cared much and one who gave you least support is Iran. That's why we Indians prefer Iran over Saudi Arabia.

Excuse me guys, I am going to hospital to check if my head is full of a brain or crap...:wave:

Dont put up posts like this dude..... i may be tempted to tell you the truth and may hurt your feelings!!

I hope one day you attempt to see the hypocrisy shown on by this thread regarding the Middle east. I wish to remain neutral but i kind of find it hard when there seems to be one rule for one and a different one for Saudi Arabia... Go figure...

Ptex is laughing while watching the stupid muslims fight we each other.

So what? I think we should have open discussions. I have been moved by what the two Israelis I referred to earlier they sound like regular guys to me. Whilst we get insults from some of these Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom