What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
your argument has failed as usual and you couldn't proived any evidence how do you justify your accusation ?
Buddy I don't know you. Just to let you know this thread is for internal consumption of Pakistani nationals. Please refrain from whatever is brewing in your head!

Be just and fight justice with who? with Hyperclown? :rofl: Good night...
Still here :) You're one stubborn brat.. Why not show the same stubbornness and go help your brethren in palestine, who are being roasted on a daily basis - why waste time here?

i give u example , ur government before marmara accident was allies with israel , and no one talk !!​

Arab governments should have criticized the Turkish government for being allied with Israel. But on the other hand; Saudi Arabia and the U.S. are also allies. And since US = Israel = Europe. We are all equally guilty.​

Why he doesn't answer you is.... I'll keep it as simple as humanly possible for you to understand:

READ HERE AND DONT GET LOST --> No answer your question COZ he no understand your question
CONTINUES HERE --> he no understand your question COZ question too stupid to understand
AND HERE ---> if he answer back WHAT he answer back to, black-hole?

Do we understand EACH OTHER> Call your translator and beat him to tell you exactly what I've written :D

welcome back MR STUPIDITY , u really are the aptly named
lol.gif
. .

my talking not with kid , sweety i don't like ur show plz try again mr.been 2 . .

BTW try to reduce ur enthusiasm in ur posts, that not good for ur heart
disagree.gif
. .

see u later time to sleep :angel:

Birak kardesim... Bu aptalar hic bir dil de anlamazlar!
Arab governments should have criticized the Turkish government for being allied with Israel. But on the other hand; Saudi Arabia and the U.S. are also allies. And since US = Israel = Europe. We are all equally guilty.

Plz tell me when did I offend you? You always put your entry and I reply without any kind of offence. Plz correct me if I am mistaken here. You are free to criticize them and we are free to debunk your criticizem. This is called freedom of speech. But when it turns to personal insults and racesim, your freedom stops here. All you are seeing in this thread are racesim toward Arabs not their leaders.

I didn't say that you offended me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom