What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
SK, how ? What makes you think along those lines ?

Armstrong bhai - Let me explain.
What is happening in Syria is simply very sad and whoever is killing these innocent people - its a tragedy. In the last 24 hours a German source has confirmed the "rebels" are responsible for the death of these innocent souls. Who is clearly backing and supporting the "rebels"? Who wants to PAY civilians to show dissent and protest? Who is actively arming these people to commit atrocities?
My views are liberal and want to desperately not blame the Saudi view point but their annoyance with a certain sect has blinded them from moral rights and wrongs.
Saudi is the only nation that can assist the Palestinian cause with the powers they have. - How often are they heard publicly condemning the atrocities against Palestinians.
Now can you see my frustrations? Do you really think in my heart i wish to put Saudi clan in this branded view? When someone is in a position to stand up and be counter and doesn't - its sad....

@ Desert Fox : I parallel your thoughts completely on Kashmir and I've made my displeasure known about that on more than one occasion, both Skorpian and BlackEagle can verify that ! Ironically enough they've blamed the Arab leadership for that too ! However it doesn't change the fact that the Palestinians are grossly mistreated in Palestine and Israel, if you want to make our support for them conditional on Kashmir - be my guest, I'm not going to justify a wrong because of a wrong they committed !

I'm not justifying any wrong, i'm just pointing out the one-sided support. There is no awareness about the Kashmir cause within the Arab public, while in Pakistan even the common man, be he a rikshaw driver, a tea seller, a fruit seller, butcher has something against israel due to the suffering of the Palestinians. We're not even Arabs and we're being more Arab than the Arabs themselves.

I'm not supporting israel, i just prefer that we take a neutral stance in all middle eastern affairs. Do our business and mind our business.

P.S Laalay, didn't I say that we should recognize Israel because not doing so is ludicrous - its still there ! oO

Yes you did, but my reasons differ from yours.

So you claim to be so against Israel-Zionism etc. But you want relations with them and full recognition of Israel but you think we are stopping you because we are so Pro-Israelis???

You always say how Arab members are "Illogical", I just say to everyone else using their own common logic where do you think the logical side are??

I said it before if you want to have relations with Israel go ahead this is an internal Pakistni matter before anything else.

So you claim to be so against Israel-Zionism etc. .

Welcome back Mossa. I am reassessing my and Pakistan's position regarding Israel. Is that a problem for you mate?

. But you want relations with them and full recognition of Israel but you think we are stopping you because we are so Pro-Israelis???

You and your lot cannot stop Pakistan from doing sweet FA. It is for us Pakistanis to decide what we do when we do it and who we do it with.

Welcome back Mossa. I am reassessing my and Pakistan's position regarding Israel. Is that a problem for you mate?
LMAO - I had the best day today. Who cared I didn't go swimming..

BTW.. I got two infractions :hitwall: for being pro-Pakistan

You and your lot cannot stop Pakistan from doing sweet FA. It is for us Pakistanis to decide what we do when we do it and who we do it with.
So far, two has supported you plus two Indians.:pop:

You always say how Arab members are "Illogical", I just say to everyone else using their own common logic where do you think the logical side are??

I have no wish to be derailed by you and your thoughts on this if you want to talk about Arab rationality start another thread

So you claim to be so against Israel-Zionism etc. But you want relations with them and full recognition of Israel but you think we are stopping you because we are so Pro-Israelis???

I said it before if you want to have relations with Israel go ahead this is an internal Pakistni matter before anything else.

A million dollar question, "Is Pakistan ready for such a bold step which can ignite turmoil inside whole country, forget Arabs for a moment."

You have no locus standi to give or not give your blessing. To post this it would appear you think OP was addressed to Arabs it was not. Go read it if you want

Don't mind my intervening even though i know my opinion as an Indian is not sought . Pakistan should recognise Israel and work towards finding a two state solution for the Israeli - Palestinians crisis . This way you will get the fruits of friendship with Israel and you will also be helping the Palestinians achieve a realistic goal . Hitting two birds with one stone . This is what India is also trying to do .

See I wish well for Pakistan :D

u wish well for pakistan ok take out ur armies from kashmir :D then give us some advice but 1st take out ur forces from kashmir

Armstron bhai - Let me explain.
What is happening in Syria is simply very sad and whoever is killing these innocent people - its a tragedy. In the last 24 hours a German source has confirmed the "rebels" are responsible for the death of these innocent souls. Who is clearly backing and supporting the "rebels"? Who wants to PAY civilians to show dissent and protest? Who is actively arming these people to commit atrocities?
My views are liberal and want to desperately not blame the Saudi view point but their annoyance with a certain sect has blinded them from moral rights and wrongs.
Saudi is the only nation that can assist the Palestinian cause with the powers they have. - How often are they heard publicly condemning the atrocities against Palestinians.
Now can you see my frustrations? Do you really think in my heart i wish to put Saudi clan in this branded view? When someone is in a position to stand up and be counter and doesn't - its sad....

Mate, the reason I don't support the Syrian intervention isn't because the Rebels are killing civilians and vice versa ! I don't support it simply because I've come across a plethora of sources, analysts, journalists, well placed individuals, reports and articles supporting either stance and so I don't support it because I don't know whats going on in there and I find it hard to believe anyone who can categorically say 'Mr A is the Bad Guy' and 'Mr B is the Good Guy' because the facts are as fudged as they can get ! Even in Iraq weren't so many narratives and counter-narratives provided as there are now....so 'I really haven't a clue as to whats going on in Syria on the ground' and I'm stunned if someone supports one side of the other or accuses one side over the other as if the dynamics of Syria exist in a perfect dichotomy !

Yups. Perfect timing.. No electricity.. No musalman bhai to rescue them... And BAMMMMMMMMMMMM :D
A million dollar question, "Is Pakistan ready for such a bold step which can ignite turmoil inside whole country, forget Arabs for a moment."

So far, two has supported you plus two Indians.:pop:

You do not get it do you I do not care what you say. OP was not addressed to you. I am being polite to you.

Well it shows if we can openly start discussing it then there has been some change in some Pakistanis view. maybe in the future more people will discuss and talk about it in an accommodating way.

This isn't about ethnic nationalism within Pakistan. A Pakistani has more to relate to with a Pashtun, Kashmiri, Balochi, Sindhi than we do with an Arab, as Pakistanis.

I agree, lets not forget the fact that Kashmiris & Pashthuns for example are distant genetic cousins. Even the ancient languages spoken on those lands such as Sanskrit & Avestan are sister languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom