What's new

Israel AG recommends Netanyahu be charged for Fraud and Bribes! :)

False flag coming in 3...2...and...
I wonder what this clown will do to divert attention to his crime.
Haha, I swear I was thinking the same thing....it's his M.O. he has used Iran and Hezbollah to win elections at least 3 times in the past. I will bet that things in Syria will now heat up fast to divert attention from his troubles.

Last edited:
There is no difference between Israeli people and the government ! Both are thirsty for the blood and war but in different ways ...

@SOHEIL there are tons of Jewish people who were born in Israel and are against Israel's policies. I have had colleagues who actively participating in political campaigns to end Israeli occupation and reform of Israeli politics in Canada.

@SOHEIL there are tons of Jewish people who were born in Israel and are against Israel's policies. I have had colleagues who actively participating in political campaigns to end Israeli occupation and reform of Israeli politics in Canada.

Majority is important bro !

We can't change the fact that majority of Israelis are racist and warmongers because of few !

Yes there are few peaceful people but only few ...

Majority is important bro !

We can't change the fact that majority of Israelis are racist and warmongers because of few !

Yes there are few peaceful people but only few ...

I am a glass half full kind of guy. I think once this mass murderer's claws are severed from power, there is room for the peaceful minority to grow. Albeit, it would be a uphill battle.

I am a glass half full kind of guy. I think once this mass murderer's claws are severed from power, there is room for the peaceful minority to grow. Albeit, it would be a uphill battle.

Power in Israel is in the hand of blood suckers !

Our only real problem with them is they can't accept a powerful Iran in the region !

Free Palestine blah blah is just a game to bother them in return :D

Who cares about some losers who sold their lands for money !?

There is no difference between Israeli people and the government ! Both are thirsty for the blood and war but in different ways ...
That's what Netanyahu his party and his allies say about Arabs and Muslims....we need to be better than them. We've let people of almost all denominations worship in Iran before and after the revolution. We should preserve our proud history. We should call out Zionists as racists and warmongers that they are though.

That's what Netanyahu his party and his allies say about Arabs and Muslims....we need to be better than them. We've let people of almost all denominations worship in Iran before and after the revolution. We should preserve our proud history. We should call out Zionists as racists and warmongers that they are though.

I have nothing against Jewish people ... I just hate Zionists ... Which are Jewish version of wahhabis !

Hmmm, I wonder why this is happening now, very little coverage of this event.....?

http://time.com/5543182/united-states-thaad-anti-missile-israel/

Perhaps the false flag operation is underway already.......

Let us briefly go over the recent/not too recent developments in the region shall we...

1. Netanyahu gets a damning indictment for multiple offenses during a period in which he is seeking yet another term as Dictator of Israel. He needs to look strong at home so the Israeli public can view him as the "protector" of the Jewish people...Re-election and all that jazz

2. Netanyahu has gone on record saying Israel and Russia are working with one another to get rid of "foreign" forces from Syria (details of this aren't entirely clear).

3. Irans aid to Hezbollah seems to still be unabated, since Nasrallah recently came out claiming Hezbollah has precise missiles in relative abundance. Also Assad is still in power lol.

4. Israel has damn near categorically lost all of its objective in Syria and is looking for excuses to expand their rather inconsequential bombing campaign they've been conducting thus far to divert attention away from severe domestic issues at home in Israel.

5. Recent reports of Israel trying to legally acquire the Golan due to joint ventures with US companies in order to develop the water and oil that is present in abundance within the Golan.

6. The THAAD deployment is more than just happenstance, as it is meant to intercept the exact kind of missiles Iran fields.

7. The US has totally lied to everyone about pulling out the troops and plans on staying forever it seems. Possible plans to expand depending on mission creep.

8. You mentioned the very little coverage of a rather significant event in which one of the most advanced (albeit self-proclaimed) Missile defense systems is being deployed to a nation known for constant aggression against its neighbors. THAAD represents a physical manifestation of the opponent raising his shield to guard from reprisals as he swings...

9. Trump, Bolton, Pompeo, Netanyahu, MBS and all their sub-human ilk have made no effort to pursue peace and open up real dialogue with Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and have instead opted for the path of war, either hot war or attrition, all the same in the end.

It wouldn't be totally outside the realm of possibility that we are indeed seeing the early stages (or late, idk) of a false-flag event about to kick off a wider regional war, one that will rebalance the power structure of the Middle East. Saudi-Arabia, Israel, US can't live with a strong Iraq (allied to Iran) Strong Syria (independent allied with Russia, Hezbollah and Iran) and a strong Lebanon with Hezbollah protecting its land from Israeli expansion. This one won't be some conventional military VS. militant insurgency type of thing. It would be a hot and rather intense kinetic war.

Being completely honest here, Israel mission statement is complete and TOTAL superiority over its immediate neighbors but with the S-300 in Syria and Hezbollah quite literally growing in strength day-by-day. Israel is finding itself living a rather hollow lie about its own position in the Middle East. I highly doubt any meaningful peace will be found between Israel and its neighbors given Israels support for terrorists and general objective destabilization efforts via funding terrorists, etc...

Simply put Kastor, I don't see peace WHATSOEVER happening in that region soon or even later like at all. If Iran stays the course, if Hezbollah stays the course, if Syria stays the course then it will always be like this until it reaches the inevitable boiling point.

Last edited:
Let us briefly go over the recent/not too recent developments in the region shall we...

6. The THAAD deployment is more than just happenstance, as it is meant to intercept the exact kind of missiles Iran fields.

8. You mentioned the very little coverage of a rather significant event in which one of the most advanced (albeit self-proclaimed) Missile defense systems is being deployed to a nation known for constant aggression against its neighbors. THAAD represents a physical manifestation of the opponent raising his shield to guard from reprisals as he swings....
I'm leaning towards number 8......
It's no accident this system just showed up. The Warsaw shitshow was nothing more than a venue to gauge the Gulf's response and interest in a confrontation with Iran. They knew no one else is in the game except for Israel, S.A. and UAE. There is something of a coordination going on here. But I have to tell you, yet again for the third time, they're sadly mistaken about the chance of victory in this latest NeoCon harebrained plan. This war if it comes will not be quick and it will not be a success, but it will be bloody and costly. Iran is no Iraq or Afghanistan, the people even they ones (like me) who are no fan of the Mullahs will rally around the flag. If this war happens it can easily last 2-5 years. it will drive up oil prices into the stratosphere. If (I'm guessing) SA and UAE should join in, these two Gulf Shiekdoms will go down as the biggest patsies of the century.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom