What's new

Israel AG recommends Netanyahu be charged for Fraud and Bribes! :)

I'm leaning towards number 8......
It's no accident this system just showed up. The Warsaw shitshow was nothing more than a venue to gauge the Gulf's response and interest in a confrontation with Iran. They knew no one else is in the game except for Israel, S.A. and UAE. There is something of a coordination going on here. But I have to tell you, yet again for the third time, they're sadly mistaken about the chance of victory in this latest NeoCon harebrained plan. This war if it comes will not be quick and it will not be a success, but it will be bloody and costly. Iran is no Iraq or Afghanistan, the people even they ones (like me) who are no fan of the Mullahs will rally around the flag. If this war happens it can easily last 2-5 years. it will drive up oil prices into the stratosphere. If (I'm guessing) SA and UAE should join in, these two Gulf Shiekdoms will go down as the biggest patsies of the century.

One can only hope that when the US & Co. launch their ill-fated war they will keep to conventional arms but something tells me they ABSOLUTELY will be using weapons of all makes and types (it would be the perfect venue after all, tactical nukes, advanced chemical weapons, etc...). The war itself will not be a cake-walk no matter how one looks at it. Iran is simply a tough nut to crack, simple as that lol.

Yet you do bring up a point that I don't think many of those outside Iran ascertain fully. Iranians are the type of people (much like Pakistanis) who would gather around the flag irregardless of the situation when their nation is under attack. At least this is what I've been lead to believe during the 7-8ish years of following up on Iranian geopolitical developments.

Netanyaboo will make dangerous adventure, if he feel that he is losing election.
we must be prepare for upcoming Netan attack, because that make future.
The good thing is that they missed surprise attack option; till Israel election resistance forces are on high alert and ready to answer with all force.
I think in the next month Israel will operate it's big attack against Syria. If they don't do this that mean they are too stupid and coward.

Netanyaboo will make dangerous adventure, if he feel that he is losing election.
we must be prepare for upcoming Netan attack, because that make future.
The good thing is that they missed surprise attack option; till Israel election resistance forces are on high alert and ready to answer with all force.
I think in the next month Israel will operate it's big attack against Syria. If they don't do this that mean they are too stupid and coward.
I agree, Iran should prepare for that eventuality now. I think it's wise to mobilise, you can use the usual training exercise BS as cover, they also need to coordinate with Russia immediately for arms transfer and air support if needed. We cannot be surprised. Again, if these knuckleheads think Iran is going to pay, they're mistaken, everyone will pay. The world economy will pay....get ready for 250 dollars barrel of oil.

I agree, Iran should prepare for that eventuality now. I think it's wise to mobilise, you can use the usual training exercise BS as cover, they also need to coordinate with Russia immediately for arms transfer and air support if needed. We cannot be surprised. Again, if these knuckleheads think Iran is going to pay, they're mistaken, everyone will pay. The world economy will pay....get ready for 250 dollars barrel of oil.
first we must see attack will come to where??
Iran main land or Syria ??
If the attack is on Syria or Lebanon :
What you are saying is nonsense. mobilising what ???? Russians are first ones to betray us ?????
Iran will go under ground and try to long war with firing rockets and missiles. From millennia (thousands years ago till now) Iranian tried to over long wars. Sasanids wars, Safavids wars, 8 year war with Iraq. even Syria and Yemen war all are base on aging war and frustrating enemies.
33 days war proved that Israel can not tolerate war for several months.
so, if attack is not on Iran mainland prolonging war is only thing that Iran would do.

But second scenario is total war against Iran main land which I do not expect that to happen for several reasons.
they didn't attack us when we were under chapter 7th of un security council.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter_VII_of_the_United_Nations_Charter

why they should do this now ???

Netanyaboo wants war to change Israel political ground not to destroy ground and open pandora box.
they know Iran answer is base on their attack, attack on Iran mean, Iran will respond w/ every thing that it has, and that meaning both would loss.
But attack on Syria is 50/50 for winning or losing.

Last edited:
first we must see attack will come to where??
Iran main land or Syria ??
If the attack is on Syria or Lebanon :
What you are saying is nonsense. mobilising what ???? Russians are first ones to betray us ?????
Iran will go under ground and try to long war with firing rockets and missiles. From millennia (thousands years ago till now) Iranian tried to over long wars. Sasanids wars, Safavids wars, 8 year war with Iraq. even Syria and Yemen war all are base on aging war and frustrating enemies.
33 days war proved that Israel can not tolerate war for several months.
so, if attack is not on Iran mainland prolonging war is only thing that Iran would do.

But second scenario is total war against Iran main land which I do not expect that to happen for several reasons.
they didn't attack us when we were under chapter 7th of un security council.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter_VII_of_the_United_Nations_Charter

why they should do this now ???

Netanyaboo wants war to change Israel political ground not to destroy ground and open pandora box.
they know Iran answer is base on their attack, attack on Iran mean, Iran will respond w/ every thing that it has.
But attack on Syria is 50/50 for winning or losing.

Israel (with help from US) could try and stage a long-distance strike onto Iranian soil but Iran has many bases and the attack would be largely symbolic due to the relatively small amount of damage Iran would incur. Any sort of Israeli aggression on Iranian targets will almost 100% be against facilities in Lebanon, Syria and possibly Iraq. The important aspect we should be really talking about is will Iran THIS TIME strike back.

Israel (with help from US) could try and stage a long-distance strike onto Iranian soil but Iran has many bases and the attack would be largely symbolic due to the relatively small amount of damage Iran would incur. Any sort of Israeli aggression on Iranian targets will almost 100% be against facilities in Lebanon, Syria and possibly Iraq. The important aspect we should be really talking about is will Iran THIS TIME strike back.
what you mean w/ US help?
USA is in war or not there is not other choice.
for example in Syria American's didn't bomb Iranian soldiers (however one time they bomb resistance forces in Al tanf area). I assume that as Americans don't want direct war with Iran. even Israelis are trying to not kill Iranian and only are after Iranian equipment and facilities. again I can not see attack on Iran main land however we must consider that.
the only thing that I can see is American try to help Arabs to occupy Iranian Islands which again have unwanted consequences for Americans.
Again the only place that I can see for war is Syria. Other places like Lebanon or Iraq are too risky.

Also, I think America internal political scene is not ready for another war for Israel and that end w/ huge protests and earthquakes in Washington.

listen to this netan would loss w/o war
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ahu-has-lost-america-is-israel-next-1.6983285

I was just re-reading your first post, about Israel's mission statement and being able to live in the decade old like of superiority. I agree the boiling point is near but only if the U.S. is an active participant in the conflict. If the U.S. sends message that they will only provide logistic support, Israel will not dare to attack. I'm paraphrasing Robert Gates' comment that Israel (Originally SA) will fight Iran to the last American soldier. If the 2020 election go as I'm guessing, the Neo-Neocons will be swept out again, the Dems and I'm thinking President BBB (Biden, Beto, or Bernie) are not dumb enough to get involved in another war for Israel. The new admin will re-enter the Iran deal, that is if the hardliners in Iran don't find a way to upend it, we can side step a hot war in the near term. In any case much damage has been done to international diplomacy, trust and relations. I hope the new President can be heal the fissures that Trump has caused on the world stage.
As far between now and the elections, AIPAC, Neocons and Bibi are working overtime to make a conflict happen. I suspect the only reason we don't already have a war with Iran is because he's preoccupied with Muller and N.K., I also think Trump is deathly afraid of roiling the U.S. and world markets. $250 a barrel of oil will make gas about $7 a gallon, if this happens the stock market will crash ala October 2008 and he's whole base will be out for blood. Remember the market reacts to the future events not the present, just the idea of the Strait of Hormuz closing is enough to price in multiple x for uncertainty. Even if the Navy reopens the strait by force a few days later, as long as you have 24 hr news coverage of skirmishes, rockets and mines going off in the Persian gulf and hindering shipments will keep the price pegged at or above 200 bucks for weeks to come, and by that time the damage to the market is done. In any case, war will never result in regime change, at least not in Iran, Iranians will not turn against the government during the time of war. If anything these sophomoric idea/planning (as in the past) will result in cementing the hardliners grip to power, but of course you knew all of this already :)

I was just re-reading your first post, about Israel's mission statement and being able to live in the decade old like of superiority. I agree the boiling point is near but only if the U.S. is an active participant in the conflict. If the U.S. sends message that they will only provide logistic support, Israel will not dare to attack. I'm paraphrasing Robert Gates' comment that Israel (Originally SA) will fight Iran to the last American soldier. If the 2020 election go as I'm guessing, the Neo-Neocons will be swept out again, the Dems and I'm thinking President BBB (Biden, Beto, or Bernie) are not dumb enough to get involved in another war for Israel. The new admin will re-enter the Iran deal, that is if the hardliners in Iran don't find a way to upend it, we can side step a hot war in the near term. In any case much damage has been done to international diplomacy, trust and relations. I hope the new President can be heal the fissures that Trump has caused on the world stage.
As far between now and the elections, AIPAC, Neocons and Bibi are working overtime to make a conflict happen. I suspect the only reason we don't already have a war with Iran is because he's preoccupied with Muller and N.K., I also think Trump is deathly afraid of roiling the U.S. and world markets. $250 a barrel of oil will make gas about $7 a gallon, if this happens the stock market will crash ala October 2008 and he's whole base will be out for blood. Remember the market reacts to the future events not the present, just the idea of the Strait of Hormuz closing is enough to price in multiple x for uncertainty. Even if the Navy reopens the strait by force a few days later, as long as you have 24 hr news coverage of skirmishes, rockets and mines going off in the Persian gulf and hindering shipments will keep the price pegged at or above 200 bucks for weeks to come, and by that time the damage to the market is done. In any case, war will never result in regime change, at least not in Iran, Iranians will not turn against the government during the time of war. If anything these sophomoric idea/planning (as in the past) will result in cementing the hardliners grip to power, but of course you knew all of this already :)

2020 Democrats vow to re-enter Iran nuclear deal

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...rats-vow-reenter-iran-nuclear-deal-jcpoa.html

Absolutely excellent response Kastor, your post is more or less what I think/hope will come to fruition; although I would like to make a quick comment on US naval ability to re-open the straight of Hormuz by force. Quite frankly I'm sincerely not sold on our ability (meaning US naval ability) to open the straight right away. As you've stated and as the US Navy has stated on multiple occasions they assure the world that they'd be able to open the straight in short order but I just don't think it is that simple. In short I believe they're being over zealous in thinking the straight of Hormuz will be opened up in a brief period of time. After-all Iranian capabilities are becoming increasingly deadly with Iran achieving a drone swarm ability that would absolutely hamper any sort of oil tankers or trade routes if Iran wishes it so. We also have to take into account the missile bases tucked away in the mountains, numerous coastal batteries, midget submarines, fast attack boats, you get the gist lol. We overhype ourselves to hell and back but our opponents are ready to take us on. This is just the new reality of the world in my eyes at least, could be wrong though.

Now moving on to Israel: you're right. They most likely wouldn't take on a solo raid into Iran to bomb some targets since the US isn't in a good spot geo-politically to start another conflict (or heavily support one), especially with a nation that is more than willing to fight back against US assets (and Israeli assets) if needed. This is where America needs true diplomacy and not rugged thuggery we currently employ...Yet, I digress. If we believe the late words of Israeli president Shimon Peres then Israel was indeed, under Netanyahu's direct orders, going to strike Iranian nuclear facilities but thankfully Peres stopped that suicidal idiots reckless gallivanting. Meaning we better hope there are cooler, rational heads in Israel ready to take action to stop feckless dolts from carrying out disastrous plans. Being honest here Kastor, I bet Israel, especially Netanyahu are uber-butt hurt over Irans nuclear energy program being legitimized. Can you imagine campaigning for years to demonize Iran and at the end Iran walks away with a large robust program filled with self sufficiency, mastery of the nuclear cycle and a source of national pride? I'd be proud if I was an Iranian national. Standing up for one's own right to pursue nuclear energy in the benefit of your fellow man is always a good thing.

Your point about the dems and the Neo-cons getting swept in the next elections is also something that will most likely happen. Bernie, Beto and Biden are just better overall candidates compared to bombastic men like Trump. Trump simply is WAY too volatile rhetorically to be president of the US. He has practically no presidential etiquette and boy it damaged our world standing rather severely...AIPAC, the Republicans, the right who fervently support Trump are a little deluded in my opinion. Granted I don't categorically disagree with their base it's just that Trump is not a person worthy of the Presidential office. Can you even recount the last time we had a president that was this much of a Zionist? I mean god damn, Trump might as well call himself the second back-up prime minister of Israel; fucking insane state of affairs we are in but it ins't surprising whatsoever.

Last edited:
@Kastor @BlueInGreen2
your assumptions are wrong b/c Trump will win again.
USA won't come back to nuclear deal even under democrat rule.

I respectfully disagree since I think there is a good chance the Dem's can win. Trump is just such a polarizing figure that many, MANY Americans are politically jaded by his rhetoric and the way he has conducted himself thus far as our President. Bernie and Biden are seasoned political veterans with expansive accolades in the American political realm. They both have a chance at the seat in all honesty.

What makes you think that Trump will just outright win the next election?

What makes you think that Trump will just outright win the next election?
for the same reason that he won the previous election.
he is good to play reality show in front of many Americans, and I am sure Americans won't end this enjoyable show with many sub stories end.

Back
Top Bottom