What's new

Israel AG recommends Netanyahu be charged for Fraud and Bribes! :)

I respectfully disagree since I think there is a good chance the Dem's can win. Trump is just such a polarizing figure that many, MANY Americans are politically jaded by his rhetoric and the way he has conducted himself thus far as our President. Bernie and Biden are seasoned political veterans with expansive accolades in the American political realm. They both have a chance at the seat in all honesty.

What makes you think that Trump will just outright win the next election?
This guy has no clue about the U.S. political landscape....or the polarizing effect we've been experiencing. I don't think it will landslide but it does look very favourable for the Dems judging from the Midterm election. Also I have never seen the Dems so energized before.

This is big...

This guy has no clue about the U.S. political landscape....or the polarizing effect we've been experiencing. I don't think it will landslide but it does look very favourable for the Dems judging from the Midterm election. Also I have never seen the Dems so energized before.
Midterm elections are not good indicators of 'what to be expected' in primary elections.

This is big...

Midterm elections are not good indicators of 'what to be expected' in primary elections.
Normally I'd agree, but the midterms had some very close races that weren't supposed to be a contest. Also, the state of Florida is key, it just passed a referendum to let ex-convicts vote (1.2 million), not to mention the fastest growing segment in the state the Hispanics are not exactly thrilled with his policies. Then there is Wisconsin that was a big loss for the Republicans in the midterms. It's early yet but the only crucial toss up as I see is Ohio.
Without FL or WI, it would be almost impossible to win, PA has been reliably Democrat but went to Trump by a narrow margin, now add new toss up that have been reliably Republican such as AZ and NV and you got yourself one tough map.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...isconsin-and-end-scott-walker-era/1894426002/

https://psmag.com/news/florida-passed-proposition-4-that-could-be-good-news-for-democrats

Last edited:

my money is on him ( Bernie Sanders ), people of America are not yet ready to have a woman president. He was wrong when he pulled back for Hillary Clinton last time he should have known better.

my money is on him ( Bernie Sanders ), people of America are not yet ready to have a woman president. He was wrong when he pulled back for Hillary Clinton last time he should have known better.
Only problem is in 2016 he was the only one with popular ideas and message, now all the rest of the candidates are imitating him so he has lost his novelty a bit...If no one else gets in I think it will be between Biden and Beto but I won't count Bernie out either, the young people last time were very loud and passionate about him.

Only problem is in 2016 he was the only one with popular ideas and message, now all the rest of the candidates are imitating him so he has lost his novelty a bit...If no one else gets in I think it will be between Biden and Beto but I won't count Bernie out either, the young people last time were very loud and passionate about him.
Exactly

I see no point in electing a woman President on the basis of gender alone.

Hillary Clinton was a good candidate? Scandalous and out of touch with concerns of various states. She even spoke against 'fracking' which is the exclusive reason why US has managed to reduce its oil imports by half.

Here in Pakistan, people talk about Benazir Bhutto, but she failed as a leader. Some of her decisions (e.g. IPPs) haunt Pakistan to this day.

I see no point in electing a woman President on the basis of gender alone.

Hillary Clinton was a good candidate? Scandalous and out of touch with concerns of various states. She even spoke against 'fracking' which is the exclusive reason why US has managed to reduce its oil imports by half.

Here in Pakistan, people talk about Benazir Bhutto, but she failed as a leader. Some of her decisions (e.g. IPPs) haunt Pakistan to this day.

she was very active in politics, and most of the politics she learned was from her husband, but she did not have clue how to solve problems that the Americans were facing on daily basis. so by all meas i do not count her as an good candidate.

@BlueInGreen2 @Kastor
honestly, I see many similarities b/w Iran of 1388 and current US in political scene.
I was second year university student at that year I know how elite and upper middle class students and families hate Ahmadi Nezhad (he wasn't represent, act and speak like them) and how hate and situation blind us.
while many people in rural areas and traditional families, usually with low education see him as only voice for them and can understand his language because he speak and act like them he even wear like them.

1388 Iran protests wasn't because of economical issues, that was because of same things that you hate current president Trump, You believe he is not deserve to represent you guys and that hate blind you guys to see his popularity.

probably, both of you are educated Iranian in California with good income which both education and location stopped you guys to look fairly. Trump clearly is the only voice of the people who did not have voice before and they don't return back easily.

they like him because he playing the show that they like to see. Strong powerful man who make America great again.
Every American patriot must like this show.
but those who have education can understand this is just show not reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom