What's new

Islamists want Sharia state inside Bangladesh

Lots of them are fan of Bangla movies of Uttam Mithun Razzak Alamgir or Amitav Jitendra !! I was talking about this generation!!

Jitendra! You watch Jitendra movie, that dude with white shirt, white pant and white shoes! :/ Who's next, Sunny Deol with dhai kilo ka haath!

Anyway you should speak for yourself, Calcutta based film industry does churn out some quality movies every year. Yes it's hard to match the era of Ray, Ritwik, Uttam, Soumitro, Suchitra though.

And this coming from a guy who's been watching Fellini, Bergman, Scorsese, Sergio Leone, Tarantino etc since his college days.

These idiots should not had made Rakhaine as their enemy. They should had fought along with Rakhaine for a independent Arakan where their rights will be respected as equal minority citizen.

Muslim Rohingyas are void of knowledge because they prefer to learn Arabic and even Urdu, but do not read or write Bengali (and English) although their native tongue is almost Chittagonian. These people cannot communicate with people other than their own in their own land because of their Ostrich mind. Therefore, they are incapable to see a bigger picture of an independent Arakan together with the Budhist Rakhaines.

These hopeless muslim Rohingyas are incapable to wage a war against the Burmese Junta. The only thing they are capable to do is to sneak into BD, get BD Passports and go to Saudi Arabia and other countries of ME where they do many heineous crimes that bring bad names to the BD nationals.

Arabic should be the National Language of Bangladesh.

All Bangladeshi Muslims should have a Beard and wear a Burkha.

Stoning should be the Primary Form of Punishment even for a small Robbery.

Whipping should be the Secondary Form of Punishment.

Bangladesh should be an Islamic State ASAP to attain Jannat.

Don't know what your pea sized brain is trying to imply but yes an Islamic system should be the goal. BTW beard is not compulsory but encouraged and proper hijab (not niqab) is also compulsory. As for punishment, it varies according to the socio economic parameters of the society ( sharia is very flexible acutally). And yes arabic should be learned and you also need bengali since without it people won't be able to understand the Quran. :)

Resident Rajakar is angry. :disagree:

I don't think zakir cares about the opinion of a west bengali maloo.

I don't think zakir cares about the opinion of a west bengali maloo.

Seems malu is the shorthand of Bangladeshi derogatory term Malaun. Is this kind of reverse racism shown by people who's historically been second class citizens in their own land? If it is, sorry it won't work at someone like me who was born and brought up in Calcutta where bangladeshis and their fart dance is looked down upon. Go call that to Abhishek he might appreciate.

There is no Arabic world called malaun. It's purely a derogatory term used against Hindus in Bangladesh. According to Iajduni it means something dirty.

1. "Islamist" is one of words manufactured by WCC media yo malign Muslims. Those who have submitted to the fundamentals of Islam are Muslims. And there is just one kind. These categorization into moderates, fundamentalists, Wahhabi, etc are mischievous.

2. People, not only in BD but all over SA, are realizing that there used to be law, judiciary, governance and administration running our affairs before the British occupied and colonized us. Not "Sharia" but English Common Law is anathema/foreign/alien to us. Plato, Aristotle, Locke, Hobbs, Russo, Marx, Engels, Westminster type, etc are alien to us. We have our history, heroes, heritage, philosophers, thinkers, political scientists and above all The Holy Quoran to guide us.

Seems malu is the shorthand of Bangladeshi derogatory term Malaun. Is this kind of reverse racism shown by people who's historically been second class citizens in their own land? If it is, sorry it won't work at someone like me who was born and brought up in Calcutta where bangladeshis and their fart dance is looked down upon. Go call that to Abhishek he might appreciate.

we bangladeshis are weeping about what the great people of westbengal thinks about us :(

forgive us dada take us back ? we promise we will be nicer :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

1. "Islamist" is one of words manufactured by WCC media yo malign Muslims. Those who have submitted to the fundamentals of Islam are Muslims. And there is just one kind. These categorization into moderates, fundamentalists, Wahhabi, etc are mischievous.

So, bombs for everyone then? :lol:

we bangladeshis are weeping about what the great people of westbengal thinks about us :(

forgive us dada take us back ? we promise we will be nicer :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

It's not that I'm trying to rub it on your face, however I find it amusing that some of you use racist terms for Hindus when you still didn't manage to cleanse your country off Hindus and they make some 9 % of your population.

It's not that I'm trying to rub it on your face, however I find it amusing that some of you use racist terms for Hindus when you still didn't manage to cleanse your country off Hindus and they make some 9 % of your population.

rub what on our face hmmm?

and what does cleansing have to do with using racist terms ?
and dont worry once jamatis clean up the hindus they will use more then racist terms for you babus :)

Do you know what's cockroach? It's a very annoying little bug. This crap has been around thousands of year. I am yet to find it's importance on earth expect being annoying little bugs.

Indians are just like that kind in nature and appearance.

Abbey tum logo mein sharm naam ki koi cheez hai kya nahi???

The amount of Hindi/Urdu that is spoken by Bangladeshis in this forum makes me wonder why you guys even bothered to form a separate nation for your Bengali language? Might as well have accepted Urdu as the national language, and avoided getting slaughtered by Pakistanis, and at least would have saved us the trouble of coming and saving your slaughtered/raped a s s so that you wouldnt completely die out :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom