What's new

Islamists want Sharia state inside Bangladesh

Hell No.. BDians not going to overwhelm Indians by physically being there. That will make us less smarter.

The plan will work like cancer cells. We already implanted the cells inside India. Those cell will regenerate and further infect other cells (eg. massive conversion to Islam). Increased multiplication through booster (Islamic breeding) will act further to the cause. By the end of 2100 century, Muslim will be more than 50% of Indian population. To further boost the process Pakistan may merge with India, WB Tripura and Assam will merge with Bangladesh and emerge as two most powerful Islamic countries in the world.

Ameen

So Islam and Islamic breeding is cancer cells?

If Indian stay out of it Bangladesh will be much better

First tell saudi to stay out of bahrain and Syria...........

yeah we have seen that in Assam

what might have you seen in assam ?? ..................iam sure you might not have seen Sunni army of a foreign country going to suppress the shia minorities in another country ?? ........ keep your hypocrisy to yourself ..........when you want to point fingers.... a lot can be pointed at you

:)

then indians better lead by example , then wahibis will follow . :)

If india has stayed out of world affair....you can call yourself pakistani still :hitwall:.............mockery mockery cockery

People are singing these craps now a days???

Man I am so outdated... :-(

Arabic should be the National Language of Bangladesh.

All Bangladeshi Muslims should have a Beard and wear a Burkha.

Stoning should be the Primary Form of Punishment even for a small Robbery.

Whipping should be the Secondary Form of Punishment.

Bangladesh should be an Islamic State ASAP to attain Jannat.

We are an independent country and we can take care of ourselves. Thanks for your worthless advice

Bangla and Hindi cinemas are for women!! why some people are so interested in talking about those movies in every thread?? Estrogen???

Bangla and Hindi cinemas are for women!! why some people are so interested in talking about those movies in every thread?? Estrogen???

My dad watches them.

I often suspect he's gay.

My dad watches them.

I often suspect he's gay.

Lots of them are fan of Bangla movies of Uttam Mithun Razzak Alamgir or Amitav Jitendra !! I was talking about this generation!!

Dacca made some good movies during Pakistan time. Now a days, it's pure garbage. No wonder people are leaning toward Bolly and Hollywood. Bollywood at least have some substance but Bd.........it's pure waste.

I agree with first point however last four needs some adjustment.

If india has stayed out of world affair....you can call yourself pakistani still :hitwall:.............mockery mockery cockery[/QUOTE]

whether you stay out of world affair or not thats your problem buddy.

Just stay out of bangladesh affair atleast:)

If india has stayed out of world affair....you can call yourself pakistani still :hitwall:.............mockery mockery cockery

Do you know what's cockroach? It's a very annoying little bug. This crap has been around thousands of year. I am yet to find it's importance on earth expect being annoying little bugs.

Indians are just like that kind in nature and appearance.

Abbey tum logo mein sharm naam ki koi cheez hai kya nahi???

Do you know what's cockroach? It's a very annoying little bug. This crap has been around thousands of year. I am yet to find it's importance on earth expect being annoying little bugs.

Indians are just like that kind in nature and appearance.

Abbey tum logo mein sharm naam ki koi cheez hai kya nahi???

Resident Rajakar is angry. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom