What's new

Islamists want Sharia state inside Bangladesh

Wow! Now intelligent bangladeshis going Mashrakhi way???

Nah. This thread is mistitled. The organisation is called Jamayatul Arakan with the purpose of freeing Arakan! But Bangladesh should be cautious as Islamists don't care about man made bounderies. To them, The world is created by Allah, so only His slaves have rights on it!

Dacca made some good movies during Pakistan time. Now a days, it's pure garbage. No wonder people are leaning toward Bolly and Hollywood. Bollywood at least have some substance but Bd.........it's pure waste.

I agree with first point however last four needs some adjustment.

If we can give independence to a nation, we can fix it too. All you Jamatis need to do is ask Big Daddy India nicely and who knows, we might help you get back together with them. India can always play the role that the big guy is playing here

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

The amount of Hindi/Urdu that is spoken by Bangladeshis in this forum makes me wonder why you guys even bothered to form a separate nation for your Bengali language? Might as well have accepted Urdu as the national language, and avoided getting slaughtered by Pakistanis, and at least would have saved us the trouble of coming and saving your slaughtered/raped a s s so that you wouldnt completely die out :pakistan:

funnily enough i agree with you, we should just split the country up, all pro indians go off to indian the rest just joins with pak

If we can give independence to a nation, we can fix it too. All you Jamatis need to do is ask Big Daddy India nicely and who knows, we might help you get back together with them. India can always play the role that the big guy is playing here

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

Perfect example of delusion. West and East got separated because Bhutto and Mujib both realized they couldn't rule in united Pakistan. Bhutto became separatist even before Mujib. Anyway, even srilanka Farts on your face now a days, let alone West and East muslims who are your historic rival!

And If east and west starts kissing each other, you will start Shittingg your pants!

funnily enough i agree with you, we should just split the country up, all pro indians go off to indian the rest just joins with pak

How you going to do that from Australia though? First you gotta go back and share this amazing idea with the whichever pro-Pak party there is in BD...

Perfect example of delusion. West and East got separated because Bhutto and Mujib both realized they couldn't rule in united Pakistan. Bhutto became separatist even before Mujib. Anyway, even srilanka Farts on your face now a days, let alone West and East muslims who are your historic rival!

And If east and west starts kissing each other, you will start Shittingg your pants!

West Muslims, ok I will agree. East Muslims? Like really bro? You even want an answer to that?

How you going to do that from Australia though? First you gotta go back and share this amazing idea with the whichever pro-Pak party there is in BD...QUOTE]

West Muslims, ok I will agree. East Muslims? Like really bro? You even want an answer to that?

mate seriously majority of the muslims east or west dosent like india, even your own muslims, ( i am generalizing here, obviously there is exceptions!)

those that do dont kid yourself, even the hindus in bangladesh will support a few jamatis just to save thier skin ( if jamatis gave them that chance !)

ok do i smell sarcasm ? i think my point is perfectly legit as bangladesh is pretty much split into awami ( read pro india ) and anti awami.

But you never know us evil Indians, what if for the LOLS we give you independence from Pakistan again? Just to increase our victory count against Pakistan in wars (it does help our ego a lot :D )? Hmmm.... food for thought...

But you never know us evil Indians, what if for the LOLS we give you independence from Pakistan again? Just to increase our victory count against Pakistan in wars (it does help our ego a lot :D )? Hmmm.... food for thought...

hmm i wonder what will happen if the racist banglais start insurgency inside india ? hmmm you know just to improve our hindu bashing skills? hmmmmmmmmmm food for thought indeed

It's not that I'm trying to rub it on your face, however I find it amusing that some of you use racist terms for Hindus when you still didn't manage to cleanse your country off Hindus and they make some 9 % of your population.

1. A decade back we had a non-Muslim population just under 9%. It should be around 7% now. Of those less than half are Hindus. Calling them Hindus is also a misnomer because they are really Nomo-Shudro-Kaestho. However, the marginal quantity of Brahmins - High Cast are able usurp all the benefits/quota for the Hindus.

2. On the other hand Bengalees in P/bangla are almost totally Hindi-ized in culture and language. In decent locations of Kolkata for instance anyone speaking in Bangla would most probably be a visitor from BD. Bengalees are doing better in Tripura. The heart and soul of Bengal and Bengalee culture is no more Kolkata but Dhaka.

3. Having said that it should be noted that the day is not far when it would be correct to say, Being a Bengalee is being a Muslim.

1. A decade back we had a non-Muslim population just under 9%. It should be around 7% now. Of those less than half are Hindus. Calling them Hindus is also a misnomer because they are really Nomo-Shudro-Kaestho. However, the marginal quantity of Brahmins - High Cast are able usurp all the benefits/quota for the Hindus.

2. On the other hand Bengalees in P/bangla are almost totally Hindi-ized in culture and language. In decent locations of Kolkata for instance anyone speaking in Bangla would most probably be a visitor from BD. Bengalees are doing better in Tripura. The heart and soul of Bengal and Bengalee culture is no more Kolkata but Dhaka.

3. Having said that it should be noted that the day is not far when it would be correct to say, Being a Bengalee is being a Muslim.

Hehehehe......... first become civilized like Bengalis living in India, then talk of being bengali or about culture. Bangladeshis are no where bengali in true meaning.

You guys are just bunch of trouble makers, whom Pakistan got rid off & now are pain for India & Burma.

hmm i wonder what will happen if the racist banglais start insurgency inside india ? hmmm you know just to improve our hindu bashing skills? hmmmmmmmmmm food for thought indeed

What if BSF restarts its practice??? Indeed food for thought.

I have been reading the stale sh!t since you joined the forum and I'll say the same thing I say each time to you - What's up with your obsession with Namo-Shudras? Have you been called one?

rub what on our face hmmm?

and what does cleansing have to do with using racist terms ?
and dont worry once jamatis clean up the hindus they will use more then racist terms for you babus :)

All your jamati bravado is only limited to internet where you are tall, fair, timurid mard-e-momin. But in real life you jamatis still have to come to us to get your knee fixed and appendix removed. :)

On the other hand Bengalees in P/bangla are almost totally Hindi-ized in culture and language. In decent locations of Kolkata for instance anyone speaking in Bangla would most probably be a visitor from BD. Bengalees are doing better in Tripura. The heart and soul of Bengal and Bengalee culture is no more Kolkata but Dhaka.
[flame]

The heart and soul of bengali culture in Dhaka

The heart and soul of bengali culture in Kolkata

[/flame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom