What's new

Islamists want Sharia state inside Bangladesh

Hehehehe......... first become civilized like Bengalis living in India, then talk of being bengali or about culture. Bangladeshis are no where bengali in true meaning.

You guys are just bunch of trouble makers, whom Pakistan got rid off & now are pain for India & Burma.

What if BSF restarts its practice??? Indeed food for thought.

ok an indian talking about civilized culture? Arabs got rid of female infanticide in 7th century which is still common in india...... Have you heard mob violating a girl openly in south asia? It happens in India..... Civilized indians lol

[

What if BSF restarts its practice??? Indeed food for thought.

restarts?? when did they stop?

firstly i am not jamati, and secondly not all bengali muslims are like that, i say what come in my head and in my heart. I am not a hypocrite like them jamatis. oh and i was mearly giving observation about what the jamatis would do lol, so babu , please keep your dhoti on and drink tea.

I'll sip my tea alright, while exposing the strategic holes in jamati lungis.

Do you know what's cockroach? It's a very annoying little bug. This crap has been around thousands of year. I am yet to find it's importance on earth expect being annoying little bugs.

Indians are just like that kind in nature and appearance.

Abbey tum logo mein sharm naam ki koi cheez hai kya nahi???

Abeey sharm to tumko karni chahiye............... Baap se aise baat karta hai. humne tumhare desh ko paida kiya hai. tum log humari aulad ho.

just make sure the jamatis dont exploit the strategic holes in your dhoti buddy ;)

That is being taken care by our 100 crusaders.

You don't believe me?? Ask your uncle Munsi.

Abeey sharm to tumko karni chahiye............... Baap se aise baat karta hai. humne tumhare desh ko paida kiya hai. tum log humari aulad ho.

bangladesh ake ek bar bol kisi ko k tum sab hamare aulad ho

tera seriously khatir dari ho jayega :lol:

ok an indian talking about civilized culture? Arabs got rid of female infanticide in 7th century which is still common in india...... Have you heard mob violating a girl openly in south asia? It happens in India..... Civilized indians lol

Here you go.............Saudi Arabia: Woman Sentenced For Driving A Car

Ever heard this type of punishment in India.

Pathetic South asians. Stoning and Whipping is there punishment and you talk............

Also this..........http://chronicle.com/blogs/brainstorm/beating-women-drivers-in-saudi-arabia-when-the-culture-excuse-fails/39744

bangladesh ake ek bar bol kisi ko k tum sab hamare aulad ho

tera seriously khatir dari ho jayega :lol:

Bangladeshi mere city me bahut hai........... hum unko kutte ki tarah treat karte hai. Sab darji & mochi ka kaam karte hai.

Just check out, few of them must be from your family too.

ok my friend you are definetly talking about jamatis used and tossed out by pak lol.

but seriously bangladeshis are muslims but not extreme like the jamatis ( atleast majority) , we blame jamatis for the massacres of 1971 . not PA (atleast the sane ones do ).

No bangladeshi hopes for re unification with pak ( minus jamatis), only good relations with them, which i figure is impossible with the current awami govt. whose political mindset is still in 1971.
BRO, She-re-Bangla had once stated that West Bengali Babu praising an East Bengali Muslim meant for that E Bengali being in astray and cursing him should be deemed as staying in the right path. Having said that I just want to disseminate that if anyone have confusion against JI leader's innocence in 71 then he/she should follow their trial. The following are some examples...

?????? ?????, ??? ????? ? ??????? ???????? ??????? ??????? ???? ??????? : ????? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ????? : ???????? ????

?????? ??????? ??????? ????? ?? | The Daily Sangram

?????? ???????? ????? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ????? ???? ??? | The Daily Sangram

After following their court day regularly, I'VE come to conclude that She-Re-Bangla is right. And there isn't anyone more moderate, enlightened than Jamaaties that I'VE come across. Do you even know that after decades of RAWAMY brutalization, killing and maiming of JI-Shibiries (Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir), they still are without arm for their defences? So, how they are extremists? And if they are then compare to whom as extremist is a relative word? Finally, there wasn't any vote or draft BD's creation and PAK was a sovereign state, so did they fault by supporting its territorial integrity?

Pathetic South asians. Stoning and Whipping is there punishment and you talk............

Also this..........Beating Women Drivers in Saudi Arabia: When the Culture Excuse Fails - Brainstorm - The Chronicle of Higher Education

Bangladeshi mere city me bahut hai........... hum unko kutte ki tarah treat karte hai. Sab darji & mochi ka kaam karte hai.

tumhare indians bhi west countries me duan dari ka kam karte hai

tum log konsa aamir ko mama :lol:

yaha ake kutte ki tarah behave karo toh manu

tum jin bangaliyoka bat kar rahe ho wo toh tumhare indian k hi ha

Also this..........Beating Women Drivers in Saudi Arabia: When the Culture Excuse Fails - Brainstorm - The Chronicle of Higher Education

Yes, yes. Exactly my point. You are right. Savage arab beduins who don't allow women to drive got rid of Infanticide in 7th century! And india failed to do so in 21st century! See, where your level is! And you were teaching Bangladeshis civilization. Lol

sorry man there is no munshi in my family , is he one of your 100 crusaders?

tumhare indians bhi west countries me duan dari ka kam karte hai

tum log konsa aamir ko mama :lol:

yaha ake kutte ki tarah behave karo toh manu

tum jin bangaliyoka bat kar rahe ho wo toh tumhare indian k hi ha

Hum Indians tum jaise begairat kaom nahi hai............ ki jis thali me khaya, ussi me ched kar diya.

Jake apne Maa Baap se pucho, ki tum logon ko bolne ki aajadi aur sukun se saans lene ki aajadi kisne di.

Tum log aise namak haram ho jinka koi jameer & imaan nahi hai.

Begairat kaom ho..............

Yes, yes. Exactly my point. You are right. Savage arab beduins who don't allow women to drive got rid of Infanticide in 7th century! And india failed to do so in 21st century! See, where your level is! And you were teaching Bangladeshis civilization. Lol

So now they don't kill immediately after birth, but Stone them, Beat them & Kill them after certain age/ growth.

Hmmm....... new type of entertainment of your masters.

sorry man there is no munshi in my family , is he one of your 100 crusaders?

Ooo Bhai,.... You r insulting the Gr8 Munsi, who is respected as Uncle/ Preacher/ Teacher/ Guardian of all you Bangladeshis here.

So before speaking anything about him, try to go thru all threads in your country section....... n i am sure you will change your opinion.

BRO, She-re-Bangla had once stated that West Bengali Babu praising an East Bengali Muslim meant for that E Bengali being in astray and cursing him should be deemed as staying in the right path.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-state-inside-bangladesh-9.html#ixzz26BHzGEf6

Fazlul Haq must be twisting and turning in his grave. Man the amount of garbage these Bangladeshis spout is simply mind boggling!

just make sure the jamatis dont exploit the strategic holes in your dhoti buddy ;)

Say something new buddy, don't just repeat my post. :|

Anyway jamatis are not in a position to do anything, they are forever damned.

A number of jihadist terror outfits comprising Lashkar-e-Toiba, Harkatul Jihad, Joish-e-Mohammed, Hizbut Towhid, Jamaatul Mujahin Bangladesh, Hizbut Tahrir, RSO, ARNO, Ibtada Tullah al-Muslemin [ITM], United Student Association of Arakan Movement, ASSF etc are conspiring to establish a Sharia estate within the eastern province in Bangladesh. According to intelligence reports, the Jihadists are planning to establish an independent Sharia state named 'Nuresia' with its territory expanded into Chittagong, Rangamati, Bandarban and Cox's Bazar districts in Bangladesh and the entire Arakan Province in Myanmar.
The policy of appeasement of terrorists has come to haunt BD. Under Khaleda's regime, these outfits were encouraged for scoring political points as well as providing them sanctuaries for propagating terrorism against India with the help of the ISI.

But the Frankenstein monster has come back to eat the hand that fed it. :P There's no one else to blame but yourselves. Terrorism never pays in the long run. The sooner you guys realise this the better.

Back
Top Bottom