What's new

Islamists want Sharia state inside Bangladesh

On the other hand Bengalees in P/bangla are almost totally Hindi-ized in culture and language. In decent locations of Kolkata for instance anyone speaking in Bangla would most probably be a visitor from BD. Bengalees are doing better in Tripura. The heart and soul of Bengal and Bengalee culture is no more Kolkata but Dhaka.
[flame]

The heart and soul of bengali culture in Dhaka

The heart and soul of bengali culture in Kolkata

[/flame]

Last edited by a moderator:
[

What if BSF restarts its practice??? Indeed food for thought.[/QUOTE]

restarts?? when did they stop?

I have been reading the stale sh!t since you joined the forum and I'll say the same thing I say each time to you - What's up with your obsession with Namo-Shudras? Have you been called one?

All your jamati bravado is only limited to internet where you are tall, fair, timurid mard-e-momin. But in real life you jamatis still have to come to us to get your knee fixed and appendix removed. :)

firstly i am not jamati, and secondly not all bengali muslims are like that, i say what come in my head and in my heart. I am not a hypocrite like them jamatis. oh and i was mearly giving observation about what the jamatis would do lol, so babu , please keep your dhoti on and drink tea.

1. A decade back we had a non-Muslim population just under 9%. It should be around 7% now. Of those less than half are Hindus. Calling them Hindus is also a misnomer because they are really Nomo-Shudro-Kaestho. However, the marginal quantity of Brahmins - High Cast are able usurp all the benefits/quota for the Hindus.

2. On the other hand Bengalees in P/bangla are almost totally Hindi-ized in culture and language. In decent locations of Kolkata for instance anyone speaking in Bangla would most probably be a visitor from BD. Bengalees are doing better in Tripura. The heart and soul of Bengal and Bengalee culture is no more Kolkata but Dhaka.

3. Having said that it should be noted that the day is not far when it would be correct to say, Being a Bengalee is being a Muslim.

Calling Bengalis Muslim would be like calling Arabs Hindus :lol:

Hehehehe......... first become civilized like Bengalis living in India, then talk of being bengali or about culture. Bangladeshis are no where bengali in true meaning.

You guys are just bunch of trouble makers, whom Pakistan got rid off & now are pain for India & Burma.

Pak got rid of us ? what are you smoking my friend??

Calling Bengalis Muslim would be like calling Arabs Hindus :lol:

care to explain buddy?

Hehehehe......... first become civilized like Bengalis living in India, then talk of being bengali or about culture. Bangladeshis are no where bengali in true meaning.

You guys are just bunch of trouble makers, whom Pakistan got rid off & now are pain for India & Burma.

Pak got rid of us ? what are you smoking my friend??

Well thats the feeling we get in PDF at least, its always Bangladeshis wanting to re-unite barring maybe a couple of members. It gives the impression that you were used and discarded by Pakistan, and you still hope of a day when they will take you back.

Well thats the feeling we get in PDF at least, its always Bangladeshis wanting to re-unite barring maybe a couple of members. It gives the impression that you were used and discarded by Pakistan, and you still hope of a day when they will take you back.

ok my friend you are definetly talking about jamatis used and tossed out by pak lol.

but seriously bangladeshis are muslims but not extreme like the jamatis ( atleast majority) , we blame jamatis for the massacres of 1971 . not PA (atleast the sane ones do ).

No bangladeshi hopes for re unification with pak ( minus jamatis), only good relations with them, which i figure is impossible with the current awami govt. whose political mindset is still in 1971.

I think sane Bangladeshis don't need to worry, India will prevent Bangladesh from becoming a ji.ha.di ****-hole.

There is no place for religious fundamentalists in civilized societies.

I think sane Bangladeshis don't need to worry, India will prevent Bangladesh from becoming a ji.ha.di ****-hole.

There is no place for religious fundamentalists in civilized societies.
ok but dont suggest bangladeshis want to be part of india, because they dont, if bangladeshis wanted to be part of ind we would have done it in 1947 . :D

ok but dont suggest bangladeshis want to be part of india, because they dont, if bangladeshis wanted to be part of ind we would have done it in 1947 . :D

Why would I suggest that...:confused:

You got your place, I got mine, just don't allow any trouble for us, and we'll do the same for you.

We got enough headache with mullahs and mujis running wild at our western border, lets keep the eastern one calm...:D

You got your place, I got mine, just don't allow any trouble for us, and we'll do the same for you.

We got enough headache with mullahs and mujis running wild at our western border, lets keep the eastern one calm...:D

We got enough of Hindutvas in our eastern border also... A real big problem they are

ah man, the way your awami friends are going , peace might soon be a distant dream, you keep your hindutvas in check we will do the same with our mujah's :D

We got enough of Hindutvas in our eastern border also... A real big problem they are

No Hindutva ever crossed the border to wage Jihad on innocent civilians.

We manage to control them well enough.

ah man, the way your awami friends are going , peace might soon be a distant dream, you keep your hindutvas in check we will do the same with our mujah's :D

Done deal!!!!.

Nice to see some sane minded Bangladeshi come around.... I was almost losing hope there....:D

No Hindutva ever crossed the border to wage Jihad on innocent civilians.

We manage to control them well enough.

What are you talking about... Everyday I see Hindutvas killing this, killing this... Maybe in your country is it good for Hindu extremist to kill civilians in my country it is not

Back
Top Bottom