What's new

Islamists want Sharia state inside Bangladesh

You mean you work as a rickshawallah in India? Its main target audience are people like la bong in West bengal. I see they even have influenced non-bengalis like you and Gigafart. Talk about soft power of Daliwood.:rolleyes:

Dude, I am looking for the translation of Kalashi phuta koira dimu.

Hell No.. BDians not going to overwhelm Indians by physically being there. That will make us less smarter.

The plan will work like cancer cells. We already implanted the cells inside India. Those cell will regenerate and further infect other cells (eg. massive conversion to Islam). Increased multiplication through booster (Islamic breeding) will act further to the cause. By the end of 2100 century, Muslim will be more than 50% of Indian population. To further boost the process Pakistan may merge with India, WB Tripura and Assam will merge with Bangladesh and emerge as two most powerful Islamic countries in the world.

Ameen

Uufff..

What ever else BD may or may not have, it is not short of imagination.

Cancer cells, swarming tactics..God knows which comic books this information comes from.

Chemotherapy has begun so has surgery.

The biopsy says the cysts are not malignant - removal helps.

Yeah yeah..we can see the aukat of you Jamatis here. You mean we actaully like the song. I've not even watched it. Coming from a place that has one of the biggest film industries in the world with multiple Oscar winners the last I would see is a poot koira dimu from dhaliwood :rofl:. It was more to rub into your face and make you aware of your aukat.

Soft power my ***. Poot koira dimu...:whistle:

Dude Poont Koira Dimu is nothing compared to the real deals Bangladeshis love to dig. After all this is the country where Rickshaw Pullers earn more than doctors and police commissioners!

2469422513_224064c5dc.jpg

"Why does Tokai have weapons?"

Funny%20Film%20Poster_797.jpg

"This is fu*ker from Kumilla!"

10-movie-poster.jpg

"Le Thief"

And the best!

484078_386588101405583_463331183_n.jpg

"Con no 1."

:lol:

Dude Poont Koira Dimu is nothing compared to the real deals Bangladeshis love to dig. After all this is the country where Rickshaw Pullers earn more than doctors and police commissioners!

10-movie-poster.jpg

"Le Thief"

And the best!

"Con no 1."

dada i never heard of these films its a curious thing that u guys so much fond of it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And consider the Indian Bengali movies, I'm posting both mainstream and artsy types so that people don't complain me of being biased.

antaheen-2009-bengali-movie-music-review.jpg

autograph-movie-poster.jpg

16371915230727815027415.jpg

ELAR-CHAR-ADHYAY-Movie-Poster.jpg

aparajita-tumi-2012-bengali-movie-poster.jpg

It's like chalk and cheese!

dada i never heard of these films its a curious thing that u guys so much fond of it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well all I did a google search dude.

yeah we have seen that in Assam

What about Assam? Tell us what illegal activities you saw in Assam that OFFICIALLY do not happen in your heavens? What kind of jokers worry about a riot in assam that pitched some bengali speaking muslims (certainly some of them illegals) and one indigenous tribe following animism, hindusim and christianity and the govt did its best to stop the violence by deploying army and the army did an impartial job to uphold the law.

Thats stuff most of your hellholes can dream of. A saudi preaching religious tolerance, rule of law and co existence to India! Surely idiocy has a new low.

And the best!

What at best an IT kuli can think.... Most of the doctor earns at least 200k - 1 million Taka + a month and for the police commissioners it's at least 50 lakh Taka n can be easily more then 1 crore Taka... Considering the amount of corruption they do.... Even a police inspector in major cities get 1-5 million Taka per month depending on bribe. Definitely some cheap people from Kolkata with noakhailla origin can not think much higher then that.

10-movie-poster.jpg

"Le Thief"

And the best!

"Con no 1."

My professor earns 2-3 lakh a day!

Back