What's new

Islamism ???

Over 50 % follow Aala Hazrat .
Only 15 % follow deoband and ahl e hadith schools
85 % of Pakistani population rejects Wahabiism
Deobundi is not same as wahabism ..This word wahabi is wrong word given by those who oppose this idelogy and Wahab is name of Allah and should not be attributed to people

Deobundi is not same as wahabism ..This word wahabi is wrong word given by those who oppose this idelogy and Wahab is name of Allah and should not be attributed to people

Deoband and Ahl e Hadith are the two faces of the same coin

They are called Wahabis as they follow teachings of Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab
And that is the popular name

Deoband and Ahl e Hadith are the two faces of the same coin
They are called Wahabis as they follow teachings of Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab
And that is the popular name
thats what you say but not them..Abdul wahab is same as abdul allah..wahab and Allah are name of creator while abdul mean bunda(creation)
You are probably braelvi ? they both fabricate and exaggerate stuffs againt each others

Detailed answer please.
never going to get a detailed answer from @FaujHistorian lol.

Islam has nothing to do with politics , Islamists have everything to do with politics
way what great wisdom we have gotten from you.
please stop with the bs bro lol.
islam is considered a complete way of life including political.

you and @FaujHistorian need to give us a definition of "islamism"

if you don't know about jurisprudence, please go to a modern school and learn a bit.

Heck

watch some basic youtube videos

Figure out what jurisprudence even means,

you are trying a 5th grade level points in PhD level course.

please take pre-requisites and study first.

Thank you
stop avoiding the question mr historian.
its about time you explain all the bullshit you be saying to us lol.

Sunni is further divided by FAB 4.

Which one?

And why not Jafria?
hannafi

Last edited:
thats what you say but not them..Abdul wahab is same as abdul allah..wahab and Allah are name of creator while abdul mean bunda(creation)
You are probably braelvi ? they both fabricate and exaggerate stuffs againt each others

Not me , every one says that
And I am not a Barelvi
Only Muslim

islam is considered a complete way of life including political.

Only considered
And you are too immature for such discussions
wahabism= islamism according to you?
where are getting at bud?
clearly you have no idea about what wahabism is lol.

And what does Quran say clearly about people like him ??
Over 50 % follow Aala Hazrat .
Only 15 % follow deoband and ahl e hadith schools
85 % of Pakistani population rejects Wahabiism
wahabism= islamism according to you?
where are getting at bud?
clearly you have no idea about what wahabism is lol.

Not me , every one says that
And I am not a Barelvi
Only Muslim

Only considered
And you are too immature for such discussions
so if it is considered a complete way of life including political then what are we arguing about?
if islam wasn't meant to be implemented in laws then why would god prescribe punishments for crimes in the quran?

so if it is considered a complete way of life including political then what are we arguing about?
if islam wasn't meant to be implemented in laws then why would god prescribe punishments for crimes in the quran?

As I said , you are too immature for such discussions . So please do not quote me . I have been ignoring you since long for your improper and childish way of talking

Last edited:
You're not answering my question.

Because there is none.

Islamism is a sensationalist term used by a 'certain quarter' for their own good. Just like the term Islamist, It too doesn't mean anything. They are inherently vague and offer zero details as if to what does it mean.
  • How is being an Islamist different from being a Muslim? - No answer.
  • How is Islamism different from following Islam? - No answer
There are genuine terms like Islamofascists that scholars have used to describe people who use Islam and its ideals for a fascist agenda, which is pretty clear. The fact is that if that 'certain quarter' doesn't use these sensationalist terms, they don't get taken seriously. Its like no will pay attention unless you play on people's fears of the unknown.

Just like the term Islamist, It too doesn't mean anything

Islamist (ˈɪzləmɪst)
adj
1. (Islam) supporting or advocating Islamic fundamentalism
n
2. (Islam) a supporter or advocate of Islamic fundamentalism

Islamist - definition of Islamist by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Islamic fundamentalism (Arabic: usul, the "fundamentals") is based on Islamic ideology [1]and is a group of religious ideologies seen as advocating a return to the "fundamentals" of Islam: the Quran and the Sunnah. It originated in the Middle East, and was spread with the help of several western powers to further political agendas.[2] Definitions of Islamic fundamentalism vary. It is deemed problematic by those who suggest that Islamic belief requires all Muslims to be fundamentalists,[3] and by others as a term used by outsiders to describe perceived trends within Islam.[4]

Last edited:
Islamist

Islamic fundamentalism (Arabic: usul, the "fundamentals") is based on Islamic ideology [1]and is a group of religious ideologies seen as advocating a return to the "fundamentals" of Islam: the Quran and the Sunnah.

Okay so if we don't believe in 'fundamentals' of Islam like the Quran and Sunnah, just because the enemy that is waging war on us calls us a propaganda/sensationalist name i.e Islamist, yada yada - what are we supposed to replace the Quran and Sunnah with in order to make our enemies happy?

Please do give me an answer here, because as far as i know, if one doesn't take guidance from the Quran and Sunnah and abandons it, he actually quits to be a Muslim. Is that what they want? - A bunch of pretend Muslims [Munafiqeen] serving their goals?

Not only the term , the concept of Islamic fundamentalism itself was spread by the west !!

Islamic theology

If believing in the Quran and the Sunnah, makes one a 'Fundamentalist M0oOzzlum' so be it!

They have a habit of sensationalism, it was the Japs, the Nazis and the commies and the Jews.......and now its just our turn....

Because there is none.

Islamism is a sensationalist term used by a 'certain quarter' for their own good. Just like the term Islamist, It too doesn't mean anything. They are inherently vague and offer zero details as if to what does it mean.
  • How is being an Islamist different from being a Muslim? - No answer.
  • How is Islamism different from following Islam? - No answer
There are genuine terms like Islamofascists that scholars have used to describe people who use Islam and its ideals for a fascist agenda, which is pretty clear. The fact is that if that 'certain quarter' doesn't use these sensationalist terms, they don't get taken seriously. Its like no will pay attention unless you play on people's fears of the unknown.

So is this a religious discussion or not? Please guide me.

This is Islam's Final document. Sectarian Muslims are misguided Muslims.

@FaujHistorian - In the context of what you stated earlier.

last_sermon.jpeg

So is this a religious discussion or not? Please guide me.

Anyone discussing theology?
We are discussing political aspects of it. You can choose to be a silent observer if you cannot contribute.

Back
Top Bottom