What's new

Islamism ???

@RAMPAGE
Sharia is the divine law and Fiqh is human interpretation of divine law
Source of Sharia is Quran and Hadith
Unfortunately hadith is controversial
so Sharia derived from different(often highly contradicting) collections of hadith is the problem
No it isn't.

All 4 school of thoughts agree with the Shariah implemented in KSA.

Surah Al-baqra ... verse 17-20
speaks about such peoples :)

So you are saying that he is a disbeliever ??? The verses are about disbelievers but describe Islamist Mullahs and their blind followers pretty well

Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see. (Al Baqrah verse 17)

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path] (Al Baqra verse 18)

So you are saying that he is a disbeliever ??? The verses are about disbelievers but describe Islamist Mullahs and their blind followers pretty well

Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see. (Al Baqrah verse 17)
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path] (Al Baqra verse 18)

i am referring to DEAF , DUMP and BLIND

No it isn't.

All 4 school of thoughts agree with the Shariah implemented in KSA.

Firstly I did not mention KSA
Secondly there are not only four schools of thought in Islam

And Thirdly Aala Hazrat Jinab Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi Sahib completely rejected Wahabiism . Over 50 % of Pakistanis follow him

He said about Ahlul-Hadeeth ,The non-conformists (Ahlul-Hadeeth/wahabis) are the dogs of hell. The statement that the Rawaafidh (Shee’ah) are more wicked than them (Ahlul-Hadeeth) is wronging the rawaafidh (Shee’ah), and underestimating the wickedness of Ahlul-Hadeeth.” [Fataawa Ridwiyyah, 4/198]

i am referring to DEAF , DUMP and BLIND

And I am referring to deaf , dumb and blind followers of mullahs !!

Last edited:

And Thirdly Aala Hazrat completely rejected Wahabiism . Over 50 % of Pakistanis follow him

And I am referring to deaf , dumb and blind followers of mullahs !!

who told you the DEAF , DUMB and BLIND are only in Non-believers ?? we have plenty of them in our neighbors

And Thirdly Aala Hazrat completely rejected Wahabiism . Over 50 % of Pakistanis follow him

The hadith from which Shriah (implemented in KSA) is derived from aren't controversial.

More then 80 % of Pakistanis follow the main four schools of thoughts.

The hadith from which Shriah (implemented in KSA) is derived from aren't controversial.

More then 80 % of Pakistanis follow the main four schools of thoughts.

Over 50 % follow Aala Hazrat .
Only 15 % follow deoband and ahl e hadith schools
85 % of Pakistani population rejects Wahabiism

Back
Top Bottom