What's new

Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant: “We Will Conquer Istanbul”

Which means you are a bit sectarian. The other Turks are sensible enough to realise it was a stupid thing to say.
So Turks are not allowed to be sectarian, but Iranians are allowed to be sectarian? Maybe you should start with your own turf. Maybe what Erdogan said is true. Slander and lies are internal part of Shia..

Which means you are a bit sectarian. The other Turks are sensible enough to realise it was a stupid thing to say.

So you believe a guy who praises Tengri all the time to be secterian.... he is just doing this to tick of Iranians.

We are not secterian at all, i didn't know about shia and other sects a few years ago.... i used to believe that we are all muslims and that's it.

So Turks are not allowed to be sectarian, but Iranians are allowed to be sectarian? Maybe you should start with your own turf. Maybe what Erdogan said is true. Slander and lies are internal part of Shia..
well I believe that's part of Brotherhood of misfits strategy and guess who is part of that brotherhood.

well I believe that's part of Brotherhood of misfits strategy and guess who is part of that brotherhood.

Don't believe they said such a thing. Still a funny thread though.

So you believe a guy who praises Tengri all the time to be secterian.... he is just doing this to tick of Iranians.

We are not secterian at all, i didn't know about shia and other sects a few years ago.... i used to believe that we are all muslims and that's it.

Iranians are generally not sectarian. People in Iran dont care and they dont ask you what religion you belong to.
Im an agnostic person, but personally I thinks stupid when someone goes off against either Shia or Sunni. I I think its backward and such mentality belongs in the 7th century.

Everyone is allowed to be sectarian. Its just stupid. :)
And what would your Azeri "bloodbrothers" think of this?

You are a horrible pan-Turk. lol

Last edited:
Iranians are generally not sectarian. People in Iran dont care and they dont ask you what religion you belong to.
Im an agnostic person, but personally I thinks stupid when someone goes off against either Shia or Sunni. I I think its backward and such mentality belongs in the 7th century.

Everyone is allowed to be sectarian. Its just stupid. :)
And what would your Azeri "bloodbrothers" think of this?

You are a horrible pan-Turk. lol
We don't have problems with Azerbaijan because we are not sectarian.

ISIS would have never had success in Iraq if Iraq was inclusive government and not sectarian Shia government.

Some of the people still don't understand it is not just ISIS, there are several Sunni in Syria and Iraq that support them against the Shia who oppress them.

If they consolidate power in Iraq. Iran will be next according to ISIS. Iran needs to solve this problem and change its sectarian policy if they don't want this thing to blow up their face.

ISIS on their own are nothing, their performance in Syria points to that. In Iraq they are much more effective because they are being propelled by the former Baathist army - who have a lot of support amongst local Sunni's.

Baathists are using ISIS as a battering ram - the shock troops if you will - while they clean up and and consolidate behind them. Which explains all the weapons and vehicle expertise ISIS seem to have.

However, Baathists are not religious nuts like ISIS, so ultimately this means that once they have cemented their rule over enough of Iraq, they will have no choice but to expel / decimate ISIS so that they can build their new nation.

On the other hand, they could redirect ISIS towards Iran - but from what we have seen of other countries trying to use religious nutjobs for proxy war, this is a very risky proposition.

Personally, i think if the Baathists manage to get their long awaited piece of Iraq, they will have no motivation to extend the fight anywhere else. The USA knows this too and Obama's suggestion that Maliki should make political efforts for peace is pointed towards reaching an accord with these very Baathists, to pull the rug from under ISIS' feet...

Iraq crisis: Red-haired devil of Saddam's Iraq back in the fray - Telegraph

a rootless terrorist ideology and a rootless terrorist race: may heavens destroy both by letting them destroying each other in the most dehumanizing way possible (I am open to and would personally delight at the gutting, beheading, shooting, skinning, drowning, garroting, strangling, stoning of any Turkic and al Qaeda man and woman and child)
Are you asking for another ban?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom