What's new

Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant: “We Will Conquer Istanbul”

Quoting from western media when it suits you right
there was an eastern media too :D RT and aljazira and al-arabiya (yeah u heard it right lol :D ) are also saying the same thing .

:D my fabricated news ? you delusional cyber warrior ! the whole world agrees on that :D

bug off now .

Yeap, i would like to talk with a honest enemy rather than a two-faced liar who acts as a friend but backstabs when it gets the chance.
yeah . i'm your all out enemy :)

7208576.jpg

there was an eastern media too RT and aljazira and al-arabiya (yeah u heard it right lol ) are also saying the same thing .
my fabricated news ? you delusional cyber warrior ! the whole world agrees on that
bug off now .

Do i give **** about what foreign media says..... a big fvcking no. Either prove it or just shut up.

"nooew bugg offf"... lol, who is the infant know.

Bunlar sizi oynatiyor ya :lol:

Başını oynatırlar anca. :lol:

yeah . i'm your all out enemy

sikin-bunu_378190.gif

They have actually released a map of their dream empire.
Bqevy8_CEAAKUdy.jpg

:lol: If you want to dream, dream big I guess.

Also, those are some mad paint skillz :P
They forgot Azerbaijan and other Central Asian muslim states, Noobs. :omghaha:

@Sinan just leave this Bengali and Iranian trolls alone they are sectarian idiots they dont like Turks for beeing Sunni, we should stick to our own business, we have nothing to do with their sectarian idiocy.

Last edited:
Wow, these ISIS or ISIL people are not to be taken lightly. I watched a video of them killing people indiscriminately in Iraq. Heaven help any country which they manage to sneak into. They make Al-Qaida look like a humane charitable organization

Back
Top Bottom