What's new

Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant: “We Will Conquer Istanbul”

Wake up,ISIS is just a tool used for another goal.
We will see in the near future.
ISIS would have never had success in Iraq if Iraq was inclusive government and not sectarian Shia government.

Some of the people still don't understand it is not just ISIS, there are several Sunni in Syria and Iraq that support them against the Shia who oppress them.

If they consolidate power in Iraq. Iran will be next according to ISIS. Iran needs to solve this problem and change its sectarian policy if they don't want this thing to blow up their face.

ISIS would have never had success in Iraq if Iraq was inclusive government and not sectarian Shia government.

Some of the people still don't understand it is not just ISIS, there are several Sunni in Syria and Iraq that support them against the Shia who oppress them.

If they consolidate power in Iraq. Iran will be next according to ISIS.
You got it,Maliki fvcked up,he made big mistakes for which Iran could pay a big price.

he made big mistakes for which Iran could pay a big price.
Lol , as i said , the only one who is paying a price for supporting ISIS is turkey . ISIS is yet to kidnap an iranian

get your facts straight man .

Lol , as i said , the only one who is paying a price for supporting ISIS is turkey . ISIS is yet to kidnap an iranian

They won't do anything to them. They just don't want anybody to intervene until they take Shia down in Bagdad and next station is Tehran.

They won't do anything to them. They just don't want anybody to intervene until they take Shia down in Bagdad and next station is Tehran.
ok , inshaallah . lol

it feels like i'm talking to a bunch of infants or sth ...

They have actually released a map of their dream empire.
Bqevy8_CEAAKUdy.jpg

:lol: If you want to dream, dream big I guess.

Also, those are some mad paint skillz :P

:woot: These bastards belong to the stone age!

are you mad bro ?
No.

does truth hurt ? :D

lies don't hurt. :D

2-killing your people and soldiers (RIP to all of them)

Some body started to shoot from his @ss again.

Again with the baseless lies. befitting for a liar like yourself.

Quoting from western media when it suits you right... you are really pathetic. Your fabricated articles won't support your baseless claims.
i hate turkey .how abt that ? is that two-faced enough for u ? lol .. bug-off

Yeap, i would like to talk with a honest enemy rather than a two-faced liar who acts as a friend but backstabs when it gets the chance.

and turkey is terrorism supporter :D
No. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom