What's new

Islamic Festivals removed from NPR's Document

Good question.. Hijab is seen mostly with Iran people that does not cover face but head and body.Burqa covers face with black one and even you can not see face.

Any form of coverings of face in public space should be banned be in Burqua, Gunghat or Parda ...name it is as you wish..
So tell me, who are you to decide what people should wear? How are you any different than those who oppose ladies wearing short skirts, jeans etc

This government has dug its own grave...even most Hindus won't stand up for this...I just hope the next Govt that comes do not steal as much as congress did..anyways It was good as long it lasted, but Modi with his continued silence and this push-and-pull tactics has outlived his welcome

So tell me, who are you to decide what people should wear? How are you any different than those who oppose ladies wearing short skirts, jeans etc

I think the debate in France should inform all countries that aspire to or claim to be civilised democracies

Public safety...We are living in 21st century...If people are fancied to wear something that is beyond societal norm, then it is their problem...Come out of your so called victimhood mentality and accept the fact.

Come on... What other meaning can be derived from your statement ??

Is a Muslim festival like Ramzaan only to be observed in Pakistan and not in India ??

We celebrate Shitala saptami, Tulsi vivah , Nag panchami in big way here i. it is not in list. Should I cry like you that we are being ignored or we are not Considered as Indian.

We celebrate Shitala saptami, Tulsi vivah , Nag panchami in big way here i. it is not in list. Should I cry like you that we are being ignored or we are not Considered as Indian.

A relatively unknown festival like "Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Jayanti" is included in the list but not Ramzaan ??

A relatively unknown festival like "Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Jayanti" is included in the list but not Ramzaan ??

Infact, it is not a festival nor celebrated anywhere except in Arya Samaj. It is included to recognize his contribution which was Ignored for a long time.

Infact, it is not a festival nor celebrated anywhere except in Arya Samaj.

So let's leave it to the Arya Samaj people to celebrate it amongst themselves.

It is included to recognize his contribution which was Ignored for a long time.

By that logic the birthday of Karl Marx must be celebrated too.

By that logic the birthday of Karl Marx must be celebrated too.

If we want to recognize the contribution of Karl marx. Anyway, karl marx was not an Indian nor his theory was hailed in India ever.

If we want to recognize the contribution of Karl marx. Anyway, karl marx was not an Indian nor his theory was hailed in India ever.

1. Bhagat Singh was among other Indians who admired Karl Marx's vision which applies to the entire humanity. So it doesn't matter that Marx was not Indian.

2. The Communist Party of India was founded in 1920. BJP was founded in 1980, six decades after the foundation of the CPI.

Back
Top Bottom