What's new

Islamic Festivals removed from NPR's Document

The more you oppress Muslim the closer you are to the second partition of India. This time, the partition of India will be well-documented and recorded in HD - and future Indian generations of left-over India will moan this attitude which divided India twice within 80 years since the first partition.

:pop:
I hope you guys have documented well even thought it did not take 80 year for you guys.you can provide your documentation so that we can use for reference.

I hope you guys have documented well even thought it did not take 80 year for you guys.you can provide your documentation so that we can use for reference.

Our time has come and gone - and there is no social hatred within Pakistan anymore Alhamdolillah. Cannot say the same about India thought... na, you guys are creating and breaking your own records in discrimination, hate and racism. Between Pakistan vs India though;
  • Whos cities are under curfews?
  • Whos people are on the streets?
  • Which country's people are dying protesting?
  • Who's military general is speaking curbing the protesters?
  • And who is eating popcorn while all this is happening?

These days every Pakistani poster is trying to live his/her fancies about India without even knowing subject.

thank you Modi ji, you are making our job easy. keep it up, good job and we make sure ourselves we don't want to interrupt into your business to create some disturbance in your current job.

The more you oppress Muslim the closer you are to the second partition of India. This time, the partition of India will be well-documented and recorded in HD - and future Indian generations of left-over India will moan this attitude which divided India twice within 80 years.

they not going to go down like that.. you should wait for their onslaught on pakistan, the new blame game.

These days every Pakistani poster is trying to live his/her fancies about India without even knowing subject.

Honestly I don't care about India , If India give up Kashmir to us than I personally have nothing else against India . As long as they don't interfere in our internal matters, As long as Kashmir is under Indian Occupation, I will have that hate in my heart . What India do with its India Muslims is not my concern , but I will enjoy how India is treating its Minorities and its all because the veil of Secular is removed now to the world :)

Actually...there should be a ban on burqa not Hijab..But gov should not exclude festival of Indians.

but they are excluding the Muslim festivals , after beating the crap out of them , killing their young , arresting many , burning their properties, threatening them with violence , and asking them to go to Pakistan, What exactly is left which Indian Hindu fascists is not doing ?

The GanguSickness is too deep for YoungPaks to understand.

Yes, because subterfuge, deception and duplicity, and that also in a very subtle form, are essential part and parcel of their culture and civilization. That is how, in fact, they survived under long spells of subjugation. But, with the advent of BJP, things are becoming clearer to even naive Muslims.

(tool translation... so spelling might be out of place... but you get the picture... We need Big Danda!)

رشی کے فاقوں سے ٹوٹا نا برہمن کا طلسم
آسا نا ہو تو کلیمی ہے کارے بے بندیا

رشی کے فاقوں سے ٹوٹا نہ برہمن کا طلسم
عصا نہ ھو تو کلیمی ھے کار بے بنیاد

Oh is it?? Can you tell me the difference between a hijab and a burqa?

And, how about a ban on ghunghats?

Good question.. Hijab is seen mostly with Iran people that does not cover face but head and body.Burqa covers face with black one and even you can not see face.

Any form of coverings of face in public space should be banned be in Burqua, Gunghat or Parda ...name it is as you wish..

I expect you all to stay civil. We all know some hard facts about Narendra Modi and even now Indian Hindus are protesting against his policies.

Stay on topic, please!

There are many people on the streets across all religion who are protesting now. I said in one of my earlier post that BJP played its card too much.They should have stopped it after Kashmir, Ayodhya and CAA.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom