What's new

The Taliban won. So why, and who, are they still fighting? - Christian Science Monitor

Taliban won the war, let's not demonise them like USA did to NK. The USA army was defeated in NK, Truman considered a nuclear strike to save face. NK have every right to live their lives as a nation, just because they won doesn't make them evil, let's hope Washington don't label and isolate Afghanistan the same way they did to NK over the next generation... Americans hate NK for winning, it has nothing to do with human rights..

Look at the scum Pakistanis here getting mad at folks who are honorably getting their house in order. I swear some Pakistanis are losers just like their Bindu brethren across the eastern border. Same bloodline and all getting angry that the only force that threw out two foreign alien invaders are able to stand up for their rights while the Pakistani losers cries and wants the world to come and nuke them.

Afghans need to take care of the biggest western outpost in the region - Pakistan in order to bring peace across Eurasia. There I said it!

They do not speak for all of us Pakistanis on here just keep that in mind friend. but I do agree it’s embarrassing they ridicule our neighbour who freed themselves from occupation, but these so called online warriors were no way to be found fight and stop Pm khan bring toppled by US? Some times it’s best they keep their silly mouth shut it’s just embarrassing! What they come out with.

They do not speak for all of us Pakistanis on here just keep that in mind friend. but I do agree it’s embarrassing they ridicule our neighbour who freed themselves from occupation, but these so called online warriors were no way to be found fight and stop Pm khan bring toppled by US? Some times it’s best they keep their silly mouth shut it’s just embarrassing! What they come out with.
Fair enough and I’m ethnically Punjabi from Lahore.

These Pakistanis that I speak of need to stfu because the more they speak the more I find them just as incorrigible as the Bindu coksuckers across the border. I’m sure both contain the subhuman Dravidian bloodline.

they won because someone in Qatar paid for them
I’m sure they did you bindu coksucker.

The Afghan Taliban showed courage and defeated the might of USA. It shows that if you are willing to do the right thing, fight for justice, then even great empires like USA can be humbled.

I have nothing but respect for the Afghan Taliban.

Those traitors who collaborated with the Kaafirs, the Afghan Taliban will probably kill them out of revenge and saying they sided with the Kuffaar against the Muslims. There is no forgiveness for this.

@xyxmt
@Dalit
@waz
@Areesh

@beijingwalker
@chinasun
@ChineseTiger1986

I mentioned Chinese members, because China and the Chinese Communist Party are observers in this.

Both the Afghanistan and the Iraq wars were illegal according to the United Nations.

1688702077165.png

Then there was an American woman who said in Saudi Arabia in front of a crowd, saying there are many Americans who don't support Afghanistan and Iraq wars.
1688702128217.png

1688702145724.png

Last edited:
After the Afghan Taliban's victory, Muslim countries see China's rise very favourably.

And at least China is "anti-crusade."

The atheistic elites in USA. Good USA got a good thrashing by the Afghan Taliban.

Or somebody said that the Afghan Taliban's victory fans anti-American sentiment.

After the Afghan Taliban's victory, Muslim countries see China's rise very favourably.

And at least China is "anti-crusade."

The atheistic elites in USA. Good USA got a good thrashing by the Afghan Taliban.

Or somebody said that the Afghan Taliban's victory fans anti-American sentiment.

Current-age Muslims are Muslims but in name with no principles. The pan-Islamic bloc should be united and strong but it has turned into a collection of countries created by colonial powers that are easy to exploit. Hypocrites have also forgotten what happened in Xinjiang and Burma. China does not serve the pan-Islamic bloc but its own interests just like other world powers. Understand this much.

----

US-led forces toppled Afghan Taliban-led setup in Afghanistan in 2002 and focused on dismantling Al-Qaeda Network in the region. Al-Qaeda Network had become a terrorist organization, it was necessary to stop it.

Timeline of elimination of the most influential members of the Al-Qaeda Network around the world:

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was assassinated in Iraq in 2006.
Osama Bin Laden was assassinated in Pakistan in 2011.
Abu al-Khayr al-Masri was assassinated in Syria in 2017.
Hamza Bin Laden was assassinated in undisclosed location in 2019.
Abu Muhammad al-Masri was assassinated in Iran in 2021.
Ayman al-Zawahiri was assassinated in Afghanistan in 2022.

-----

Afghan Taliban is a localized force and ideology and managed to regroup with Pakistan's support.
Afghan Taliban could avoid battles with US-led forces and concentrate on attacking US-backed Afghan setup instead.
Afghanistan's landlocked geography facilitates guerilla warfare.
US could not fight Afghan Taliban on its terms because it needed Pakistan to do its bidding in Afghanistan.

-----

You seem to praise Afghan Taliban and continue to open old threads glorifying this group but you would not want to live under these people.

These Barbarians will start fighting Goats and donkey's and rocks and mountains once all humans are dead, they are barbarians and their culture is full of barbarism and war and fighting and killing entire villages or towns over a stolen goat, only way to fix Afghans and Part of Pakistani tribal areas is to put them in re-educational camps for 1 full generation.
these so called barbarians are doing better than our so called civilized property dealers and liberal secular elite

Current-age Muslims are Muslims but in name with no principles. The pan-Islamic bloc should be united and strong but it has turned into a collection of countries created by colonial powers that are easy to exploit. Hypocrites have also forgotten what happened in Xinjiang and Burma. China does not serve the pan-Islamic bloc but its own interests just like other world powers. Understand this much.

----

US-led forces toppled Afghan Taliban-led setup in Afghanistan in 2002 and focused on dismantling Al-Qaeda Network in the region. Al-Qaeda Network had become a terrorist organization, it was necessary to stop it.

Timeline of elimination of the most influential members of the Al-Qaeda Network around the world:

-----

Afghan Taliban is a localized force and ideology and managed to regroup with Pakistan's support.
Afghan Taliban could avoid battles with US-led forces and concentrate on attacking US-backed Afghan setup instead.
US could not fight Afghan Taliban on its terms because it needed Pakistan to do its bidding in Afghanistan.

-----

You seem to praise Afghan Taliban and continue to open old threads glorifying this group but you would not want to live under these people.

I don’t agree with a lot of their strict beliefs and how they unfortunately treat woman but we admire their courage and I respect anybody who’s willing to go out and fight We respect any man who fights for his country!

Look at the scum Pakistanis here getting mad at folks who are honorably getting their house in order. I swear some Pakistanis are losers just like their Bindu brethren across the eastern border. Same bloodline and all getting angry that the only force that threw out two foreign alien invaders are able to stand up for their rights while the Pakistani losers cries and wants the world to come and nuke them.

Afghans need to take care of the biggest western outpost in the region - Pakistan in order to bring peace across Eurasia. There I said it!
our property dealers and liberal secular elite have made sure pakistan stays a western colony.

These Barbarians will start fighting Goats and donkey's and rocks and mountains once all humans are dead, they are barbarians and their culture is full of barbarism and war and fighting and killing entire villages or towns over a stolen goat, only way to fix Afghans and Part of Pakistani tribal areas is to put them in re-educational camps for 1 full generation.

Keep fighting for your freedom in Pakistan lol

When you fight for right Allah SWT gives a status

The Taliban know the true meaning of jihad. If we really understood it in the Pakistanis. We would have liberated Kashmir and Pakistan!

----

-----

-----

I think the Afghanistan war was much more than defeating Al Qaeda but it was a war against the Afghan Taliban.

I have no problem living under an Islamic government. Funny you are saying that, what about you?

I don’t agree with a lot of their strict beliefs and how they unfortunately treat woman but we admire their courage and I respect anybody who’s willing to go out and fight We respect any man who fights for his country!
Exactly, any man who stand by principled values has my respect than cowards and traitors.

Last edited:
Fair enough and I’m ethnically Punjabi from Lahore.

These Pakistanis that I speak of need to stfu because the more they speak the more I find them just as incorrigible as the Bindu coksuckers across the border. I’m sure both contain the subhuman Dravidian bloodline.

I’m sure they did you bindu coksucker.
the only subhuman here seems to be you, not your fault though... seems like the parents did a lousy job in upbringing.

can Christian Science Monitor also tell us why Europeans are insisting on killing another 50 million of each after WW1 and WW2?

even although Middle East and African have sent their leaders to Europe to make peace ?

and when Middle East and African nations have unrest Europeans send weapons to opposing side to fuel the conflict ?

which kind of makes the Europeans a million times worse than Middle East and African nations

because they fight each other without any outside interference

All the talibophiles on pdf and those living in Pakistan are free to gtfo of here and go to Afghanistan to live their wet dream of living under the barbaric regime. I thought they would’ve seen them for what they are by now but I am afraid I was wrong.

Afghans are Namak harams of the first kind

They have attempted to attack Pakistan since the beginning,, Pakistani simply didn't understand that afghans were as big as enemies of Pakistan as Hindus were

Constant fassad from afghans has now gone past the tipping point and enmity towards Afghans is as much as it is towards Hindus

No one cares what you do,, or your people or lar aur bar bitches and whether they are educated or not, just keep this afghani shit in Afghanistan,, respect the sovereignty and borders of your neighbours and start acting like humans

Back
Top Bottom