What's new

Islamic extremists set up ‘Sharia zones’ in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
lool You think it's right to burn a British Legion on the Remembrance day and shout out slogans like 'Our dead are in paradise, British soldiers rot in hell!'

And btw I don't hate Muslims in fact my best friend is Muslim but I do love Modi! Modi for PM! woop woop! :D

Mate, I indeed am worried about caste system and so should you. Even Muslims in sub-continent are subject o caste-system so you know...........

Why stop at one ? The guy can burn 100, who cares.

The priest in Florida burnt Koran, anybody cared ? I don't care if the priest burns 100 more Koran.

Caste is a hindu thing my mate. Lets not start painting other religion.
i

They should start deporting these extremist sc*m bags, once that is done, the closest extremists will come in line themselves.

Cause lets face it, its very hard to shout sharia and death to non believers on an empty stomach.

They are by and large citizens, 2nd and 3rd generation -- The problem you are witnessing is one of marginal groups using constitutional liberties to express their estrangement, their alienation from the larger society -- you know the symptoms already, foremost two fellow travelers, unwillingness to assimilate or identify with society unwillingness to share the values of society at large and pervasive "outsider-ness", "otherness" in a society blighted by ethnocentric attitudes -- the UK is many things and UK society in general, has a long way to go before racist attitudes are no longer defining of a significant section of society.

Here, if we focus on the question of values, I think you will find that while in the UK racist attitudes are a general reality, nothing prevents such communities from aspiring to and succeeding in the economy - if education is not a value and trust me, it isn't, then these things alienation, low social status in a ethnocentric environment, just keep feeding off each other, trapping such marginal groups.

at times like this i support SOCIAL CONSERVATISM only to protect the fragile line of peace between the communities appeasing minorities and giving too much to the majority are 2 poisonous combinations

Seriously! These scumbags come to these liberal and free countries and then abuse the rights and the system!

No,they did not come..They are born and bred in Britain..They are not Migrants...

On the contrary lets say this is their right of free speech?

No,they did not come..They are born and bred in Britain..They are not Migrants...

On the contrary lets say this is their right of free speech?

free speech needs it limitations look at westboro baptist church of USA who protests dead soldiers funerals! and says "thank god for dead soldiers"

They are by and large citizens, 2nd and 3rd generation -- The problem you are witnessing is one of marginal groups using constitutional liberties to express their estrangement, their alienation from the larger society -- you know the symptoms already, foremost two fellow travelers, unwillingness to assimilate or identify with society unwillingness to share the values of society at large and pervasive "outsider-ness", "otherness" in a society blighted by ethnocentric attitudes -- the UK is many things and UK society in general, has a long way to go before racist attitudes are no longer defining of a significant section of society.

Here, if we focus on the question of values, I think you will find that while in the UK racist attitudes are a general reality, nothing prevents such communities from aspiring to and succeeding in the economy - if education is not a value and trust me, it isn't, then these things alienation, low social status in a ethnocentric environment, just keep feeding off each other, trapping such marginal groups.

Most of these are demonstrations against war in Iraq and Afghanistan....People do get angry when they see pictures of civilian deaths.
As they say..If there is smoke...there is fire...and in this case the "Fire" is the ongoing war..

Western societies have a tendency to avoid Asian youths no matter how "Non-islamic" they become...Now dont tell me your GF was Caucasian...
The litmus test is that stand outside a club on Saturday night and you will see Asian youths stood alone and nobody talking to them...No white girls with them (sorry for politically incorrect terminology)..Now this is integration as per most people's definition..but still they are avoided as plague....
So alienation is not only religion based its deep rooted,its mainly to do with ethnicity..and that cannot be changed..You cant expect and asian guy to change his DNA to integrate.

Dont believe me?
read this.

National Statistics Online - Inter-ethnic Marriage

free speech needs it limitations look at westboro baptist church of USA who protests dead soldiers funerals! and says "thank god for dead soldiers"

:rolleyes: are you sure about what you are saying?
Western society has no limits for free speech......

:rolleyes: are you sure about what you are saying?
Western society has no limits for free speech......

what i'm saying is FREE SPEECH should have its limitations talking bad about other religions which would ignite tensions is wrong libel slander etc you know?

This is the face of Anjem Choudhary. Why wont anyone get paranoid of muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
London: Islamic extremists in Britain have launched a poster campaign across the country proclaiming areas where ‘Sharia law enforcement zones’ have been set up.

The posters read, ‘You are entering a Sharia-controlled zone – Islamic rules enforced.’

The messages on the posters say that in the ‘zone’ there should be ‘no gambling’, ‘no music or concerts’, ‘no **** or prostitution’, ‘no drugs or smoking’ and ‘no alcohol’.

According to the Daily Mail, hate preacher Anjem Choudary has claimed responsibility for the scheme, saying he plans to flood specific Muslim and non-Muslim communities around the UK and ‘put the seeds down for an Islamic Emirate in the long term’.

“We now have hundreds if not thousands of people up and down the country willing to go out and patrol the streets for us and a print run of between 10,000 and 50,000 stickers ready for distribution,” Choudary said.

“There are 25 areas around the country which the Government has earmarked as areas where violent extremism is a problem. We are going to go to all these same areas and implement our own Sharia-controlled zones,” he said.

“This is the best way for dealing with drunkenness and loutishness, prostitution and the sort of thug life attitude you get in British cities,” he added.

In the past week, dozens of streets in the London boroughs of Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Newham have been targeted, raising fears that local residents may be intimidated or threatened for flouting ‘Islamic rules’.

Choudary also said he was organising a protest against the Far Right in Waltham Forest this weekend following last Friday’s killing spree in Norway by anti-Islamic gunman Anders Breivik.

http://zeenews.**********/news/world/islamic-extremists-set-up-sharia-zones-in-uk_722633.html

Islam is the fastest growing Religion in UK and sooner or later Islam will be implemented their so its better they get used to it before

This is the face of Anjem Choudhary. Why wont anyone get paranoid of muslims.

The video looks suspicious as the lip movement does not coincide with the voices....

Last edited by a moderator:
Islam is the fastest growing Religion in UK and sooner or later Islam will be implemented their so its better they get used to it before

Great thinking.......... This is why Non-Muslims see this way.

The video looks suspicious as the lip movement does not coincide with the voices....

Even many Pakistani members supporting such act.....including member above yours. How will you deny ??

well this was telecasted over in UK and the video went out of sync on youtube. you can very well google down this quite easily.

Girl friend, Pleez! These seemingly self appointed and anointed are Agent provocateurs, police informers - to imagine that these are somehow roaming free without the attention of "guardians" - I mean, Pleez

Notice it's always "Implemented" - never "voluntarily accepted" - Boo, Boooo - be afraid, be very afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom