What's new

Largest Mosque in Western Hemisphere being built in U.S.A. by Turkey

Do you know anything about Robert Spencer Sir? Where he gets his funds? and the fact that he is a bigot.

I am interested is Turkey becoming a new Islamic power to counter the Saudi Influence? If it indeed is then they have a long way to go Saudis have huge amount of oil money from which they have spread their Wahabi ideology from Bosnia to USA to Indonesia.
dont know much.. but some members here have said they are not comfortable with their mosque and what goes on there .. I think they were british or canadian member not american

dont know much.. but some members here have said they are not comfortable with their mosque and what goes on there .. I think they were british or canadian member not american

Yes some weird things do happen in many Mosques. Do you know even Anjem Choudhry was kicked out of the mosque he used to preach and is not allowed even to enter it? It was the British Government who let him use a community center for his meetings and prayers. I can safely say most of Mosques are not bad but a large number of them do have few extremist teachers in them.

Back
Top Bottom