What's new

U.S. Report Finds One Child Policy Fuels Demand, Sex Trafficking In China

Can you explain why there are prostitution in US and india when you guys don't have one child policy?
:lol: So much for that 'high Chinese IQ'. Guess the difference between necessity and opportunity must really be hard to grasp for the Chinese mind.

I will try this again...The one-child policy create a men-women imbalance. That raised the demand for women, not just for wives but for sex. This demand is an opportunity for exploitation.

For countries that do not have the one-child policy, prostitution will find other opportunities, such as disparities of wealth.

It is about opportunities. Do you understand now? But if not, we will forgive you.

:lol: So much for that 'high Chinese IQ'. Guess the difference between necessity and opportunity must really be hard to grasp for the Chinese mind.

I will try this again...The one-child policy create a men-women imbalance. That raised the demand for women, not just for wives but for sex. This demand is an opportunity for exploitation.

For countries that do not have the one-child policy, prostitution will find other opportunities, such as disparities of wealth.

It is about opportunities. Do you understand now? But if not, we will forgive you.

I don't understand, prostitution happens everywhere. It's not like because of the one child policy there is prostitution, otherwise there won't be.

There's no reason to think prostitution is more so or less of a problem than anywhere else.

The one child policy has many negative effects, not just this, in fact, even if this is true, it is like one of the least important problems.

The one child policy is really important, by the end of the century, we will drop our population by about 500 million, while India will more than double our population, now do you think that is the way to go?

These American articles is always JUST mentioning the negative effects, but never the good. Like if I told you I'm cutting off your leg, you probably will try to kill me, but if I were to tell you because of the injury, if I don't cut off the leg you'll die, you will at least think about it.

These "reports" are "true" but not the whole truth, how is it ethical to tell part of the story and try to make the reader think one way or the other instead of letting them form their own opinions?

You failed to answer my previous question with your high IQ. Can you address my question.

I don't understand, prostitution happens everywhere. It's not like because of the one child policy there is prostitution, otherwise there won't be.
Another 'high Chinese IQ' who could not grasp the concept of 'opportunity'.

You failed to answer my previous question with your high IQ. Can you address my question.
I did addressed your question. I cannot dumb it down any further. I never said that prostitution does not exist in the US or anywhere else that does not have the one-child policy. That is strictly YOUR imagination that I even implied so. Prostitution does not need the one-child policy to exist but it will exploit any opportunity that came from that policy. I cannot dumb it down any further. Sorry.

China's one child policy is a bold decision for which I salute them. I have greatest respect for this decision. In a country where population was an issue it was need of the hour. It is sacrific by one generation for betterment or future. It needs you to be selfless. Ofcourse there are going to issues but not trying to solve the problem will have bigger issues. if they mange to reduce the population they will achieve big. Same or more resources half the people better the country.

None. And it is YOU who are: ...ignorant, brutally incapable and catastrophically illogical beyond the slightest belief...

You, just like your pal earlier, completely failed to understand the difference between necessity and opportunity. Prostitution do not need the one-child policy to exist and thrive. It will exist and thrive regardless. But the one-child policy in China created an opportunity to where it is easier to engage in prostitution. Do you get it now? Just like how wealth disparity in any country creates opportunities for prostitution and this also occurs in China.

it doent need a genius to see your absurdity

how can "one child policy" related to "prostitution" when in my post and subsequent ones have identified numerous countries like india, usa, vietnam, japan etc are not having 'one child policy" but their have vibrant prostitution business.

Have you eaten hamburger today?

Time to take your pills kid!

Another 'high Chinese IQ' who could not grasp the concept of 'opportunity'.

I did addressed your question. I cannot dumb it down any further. I never said that prostitution does not exist in the US or anywhere else that does not have the one-child policy. That is strictly YOUR imagination that I even implied so. Prostitution does not need the one-child policy to exist but it will exploit any opportunity that came from that policy. I cannot dumb it down any further. Sorry.

Why do you have such an obsession with Chinese IQ? For a learned man such as yourself, how can you doubt the empirical evidence from research reports or just simply strolling through your local University campus and watching the racial composition of the students?
Only a bitter old man can doubt the intelligence of East Asians and reminisce of the times when such 'colored' peoples worked on railroads and paid a pittance.

"Prostitution does not need the one-child policy to exist but it will exploit any opportunity that came from that policy".

Your statement works both ways, the lack of a one child policy will also create opportunities for the proliferation of prostitution. In third world countries, extra daughters are extra mouths to feed with the added burden of dowries and this leads to extreme hardship for some families. Where does that road lead?

BTW, why do you have to lawyer talk and cover your a55 all the time? You are slippery as an oiled eel and angry as hell to boot.
Lighten up, stop accumulating posts and visit your grand children - or you can hang around here undermining every Chinese person like its your crusade.

Why do you have such an obsession with Chinese IQ? For a learned man such as yourself, how can you doubt the empirical evidence from research reports or just simply strolling through your local University campus and watching the racial composition of the students?
Only a bitter old man can doubt the intelligence of East Asians and reminisce of the times when such 'colored' peoples worked on railroads and paid a pittance.

"Prostitution does not need the one-child policy to exist but it will exploit any opportunity that came from that policy".

Your statement works both ways, the lack of a one child policy will also create opportunities for the proliferation of prostitution. In third world countries, extra daughters are extra mouths to feed with the added burden of dowries and this leads to extreme hardship for some families. Where does that road lead?

BTW, why do you have to lawyer talk and cover your a55 all the time? You are slippery as an oiled eel and angry as hell to boot.
Lighten up, stop accumulating posts and visit your grand children - or you can hang around here undermining every Chinese person like its your crusade.

if Gambit is really an old man with an obsession with Chinese, I feel sorry for the old guy.

The starting point for most countries is to realize that prostitution will exist. It exists and will continue to exist in every corner of the earth. There are various factors which contribute to a thriving industry and that will include amongst others the supply and demand factor. One should examine the humane side of it and possibly encourage laws which protect prostitutes instead of applying laws which makes them criminals. The Judeo-Christian influence of damning prostitution is responsible for the current world's negative attitude towards them. Hopefully someday the world will be able to stamp out human trafficking in its entirety in a similar way that slavery was stamped out. Prostitution itself is not the crime. It is human trafficking, child prostitution and pimping which effectively reduce prostitution to the level of slavery

Back
Top Bottom