What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

You have to give credit to him for interpreting correctly the meaning of word "Rum" in Quran which was previously understood to be what is Rome or western civilization. He explained, it was actually the christian orthodox block of eastern European countries and Russian who are what Quran mentioned as "Rum" and how Muslims will make alliance this block.

Things have moved on since at some speed and a tectonic shift happening on geopolitics with unthinkables happening all around us. As we speak, Russian commandos are training with their Pakistani counterparts.
And now it is so obvious that Rum in the Quran is not Rome in Italy but Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

A dialogue with French philosopher Alain Soral!

@TMA i have listened to his latest interviews but it seems now he is a bit confused. his two views proved wrong. trump became president and erdogan went into russian court. at the moment turkey seems very unlikely to fight against the russia if God forbids war breaks out.

What are your views on this??????

Gibberish my friend, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are doing well, planning for the future too. The people in the nations are not interested in any war, they are living well and enjoying life. These videos are made a lot nowadays, in Arabic I seem them too, they try drawing parallels and what not. However, most of these prophecies are fabricated, and even the Mahdi is likely fabricated too. That's besides the question if Islam is true or not. One man can't change anything. What is needed is initiative, starting with education and reforming much of religious ministries across Muslim world.

@TMA i have listened to his latest interviews but it seems now he is a bit confused. his two views proved wrong. trump became president and erdogan went into russian court. at the moment turkey seems very unlikely to fight against the russia if God forbids war breaks out.
I am not sure.
http://www.imranhosein.org/articles...-enough-love-to-last-until-the-great-war.html

Have you read this article?

Can someone please explain which side is Turkey on?I thought they friends with Russia now but i just saw news that Erdogan invaded Syria to end Assad's rule
https://www.rt.com/news/368601-erdogan-syria-oust-assad/
http://www.imranhosein.org/articles...-enough-love-to-last-until-the-great-war.html

have you read this?

I never had any doubt of Erdogan supporting ISIS when Russia provided proofs to world.Imran Hossein is good but he doesnt know everything.There has to be more to it
Of course he does not! He even says so.

It is very unfortunate. The one thing that could help us get out of our predicament is banned. Such shame!

Unfortunate,
I noticed that this forum is too much secular.
And some people are quite intolerant toward islam .

Anyway , yes I believe that religious debates shouldn't be included in this forum as people are not much that religious but I also disagree with some people holding such high secular views that they get to deny their own religion islam only to show the world 'we are so secular '.

Unfortunate,
I noticed that this forum is too much secular.
And some people are quite intolerant toward islam .

Anyway , yes I believe that religious debates shouldn't be included in this forum as people are not much that religious but I also disagree with some people holding such high secular views that they get to deny their own religion islam only to show the world 'we are so secular '.
Yes some are intolerant of Islam however I hope that threads like these may make them open minded and see what Islam has to say on subjects that have (unfortunately) been outside the province of Religion.

Yes some are intolerant of Islam however I hope that threads like these may make them open minded and see what Islam has to say on subjects that have (unfortunately) been outside the province of Religion.

I agree . Without islam there's no pakistan.
May God guide our secular brothers .

I agree . Without islam there's no pakistan.
May God guide our secular brothers .
Without Islam there is no us and by us i dont mean Pakistan by us i mean 1 billion muslims! Its our identity and pride! Nationalism has no place in Islam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom