What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

lolz you funny the amount i have done i dont think no one has gone this far. i was one of the first to see the arrivals video. all of it then came everyone else.....
the moment a person starts bragging about his knowledge his descent begins. just an advice.

the moment a person starts bragging about his knowledge his descent begins. just an advice.
true but hey i did read the books i did watch all documentaries, i did alot of research.

pakistani from pakistan brag alot more and suffer from mad ego.

The thing that everyone here needs to understand is that not a single scholar, irrespective of which school of thought, has it ALL figured out correctly.

Some have been able to, only with the will of Allah SwT, to decipher BITS and PIECES of the truth, in relation to current times.

What we, or for that matter our Christian counterparts, interpreted 10 or 5 years ago, of end-time prophecies from our respective scriptures, has significantly changed now. Things have happened which have completely changed these interpretations during the last five years. And considering the last one or two years' events, more paradigm shifts in the understanding of these scholars and the public has happened.

The TRUTH, will only reveal itself with due passage of time. What WE MUST NEED TO DO, is to keep our Emaan safe, be prepared spiritually, physically and financially to play our respective part WHEN THE HOUR COMES.

Members must avoid boasting their knowledge about matters, about which, even the top-most scholars refrain from claiming that what they know and say is 100% correct. They start and end with, "and only Allah SwT knows best".

Imran Hosein is kind of like an Islamic version of David Icke with this level of hocus pokus.

true but hey i did read the books i did watch all documentaries, i did alot of research.

pakistani from pakistan brag alot more and suffer from mad ego.
Bro any idea about this Naimatullhi Sufi order's seal?
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesMTHCB6Q1.jpg

Last edited:
bro sorry dont know bout seal but i do know one of the alif is destroyed england or usa by nuke. plus pak is also gets same, and all muslims from around the world come to help.

After browsing through the web, I came to know that its the official seal they've been using since the advent of this order------

After browsing through the web, I came to know that its the official seal they've been using since the advent of this order------

cool i know one seal used in prophets time was a ring, with i think Muhammad (P.B.U.H)written on it and it is dipped into hot wax and stamped on evenlope to seal it as proof.

Last edited:
You have to give credit to him for interpreting correctly the meaning of word "Rum" in Quran which was previously understood to be what is Rome or western civilization. He explained, it was actually the christian orthodox block of eastern European countries and Russian who are what Quran mentioned as "Rum" and how Muslims will make alliance this block.

Things have moved on since at some speed and a tectonic shift happening on geopolitics with unthinkables happening all around us. As we speak, Russian commandos are training with their Pakistani counterparts.
It is because his teachers taught him the correct methodology.

It is because his teachers taught him the correct methodology.

He was taught in Pakistan. Its a shame that we are giving world the correct knowledge yet not producing the leaders armed with true knowledge.

We would all do better to avoid believing in stories of Djinns, Houris, Devils, Heaven, Hell, Judgment Day, etc. These are fictional accounts from a time when the knowledge database of humans was negligible. At that time, we knew very little about astronomy, biology, physics, chemistry, etc. Neither did we know that the Earth is not flat, nor did we know what exactly the Sun is. We knew nothing about embryology, about atoms and molecules, about gravity, energy, and so on.

The audacity to be told that these people from ancient/medieval times had it all figured out would be funny if it was not so outrageous. Even a 16-year old student from school today knows more relevant information than so-called religious experts. And yet, 16-year olds are not even allowed to vote.

And yes, this applies to all religions.

We would all do better to avoid believing in stories of Djinns, Houris, Devils, Heaven, Hell, Judgment Day, etc. These are fictional accounts from a time when the knowledge database of humans was negligible. At that time, we knew very little about astronomy, biology, physics, chemistry, etc. Neither did we know that the Earth is not flat, nor did we know what exactly the Sun is. We knew nothing about embryology, about atoms and molecules, about gravity, energy, and so on.

The audacity to be told that these people from ancient/medieval times had it all figured out would be funny if it was not so outrageous. Even a 16-year old student from school today knows more relevant information than so-called religious experts. And yet, 16-year olds are not even allowed to vote.

And yes, this applies to all religions.
Nice try but you can disbelieve in all of this but let us be.

Back
Top Bottom