What's new

Islamic emirate in Afghanistan is an existential threat to Pakistan and national security threat to Iran and India: Iranian Foreign Minister

Why are you being dumb again. I told you you're not eligible for such talks.

He's talking about ISIL lol
lols!

why does Iran has to interfere in every Muslim country okay Isil is in afg let taliban deal with them why poke nose into every Islamic country! have persian mullahs not done enough damage everywhere!

Iran Lecturing Pakistan?? Man, why open your mouths when you've got problems of your own with Mossad wreaking havoc?

This is what bugs me about Iranian leadership, constantly sticking their noses in everything.

How many existential threats does Iran have these days? Better not to piss Pakistan off too and stay out of our business.

Brilliant though how all the regional monkeys on bicycles are panicking over Biden's announcement. I'm beginning to hope they actually withdraw, just to see Indians and Iranians panicking.
It is just Zarif saying this.. the most incompetent diplomat in the entire Iranian history.

This is where Iranians entirelly lose the plot. No wonder they are the most sanctioned country on earth. They could have been economic giant and have a economy that matched France but alas ...

• Emirate of Afghanistan? Yes sir!
  • 51st state of USA? No sir!

If they act and behave according to their size, they will be fine. It's their hullincation about themselves cause them humiliations.

Meh its Afghanistan what you expect flowers and Rose's as for the Talibs everyone from Moscow to Beijing to Tehran etc are trying to get in some good grace with them why cause they control most of the country and it's not like the current Kabul government and opposition are any better

Talibs have become very diplomatically adept internationally
1618621611514.png

Last edited:
And what can India do if they didnt like what Taliban were doing? What can India do that Americans and NATO combined could not? Specifically after Afghanistan getting Russian and Chinese support on top of their own strength?

iran america and india will start supporting non taliban afghans , taliban will not be left to rule comfortably .
china and russia are not their to spend so much money chinese go everywhere to earn profit , only america can pump billions of dollars to add fuel in fire of afghanistan if talibans don't behave .

You answered your question my friend. USA is the biggest threat to our national security. There is a reason that they are surrounding us, from west, East and the South.
We had to make them bleed and force them into leaving the region. We might have problems with Talibs but its not unsolvable. Our problem with Talibs is not ideological. Once an American analyst wrote in an article that Iran and USA can never make peace unless one of the 2 is completely destroyed. I agree with him.

USA is not against people of Iran. The problem is with Ayatollah regime.

In the context of iran, contributing to downfall of Mossadeh is one of the biggest mistakes of USA (assuming what i read is correct).

It is one of great tragedies that USA & Iran don't like each other. USA has lot more in common with Iran than with Saudi Arabia.

I argue with my American (white) friends that USA has lot more in common with Iran. They ask me about "death to america" rallies in Iran.

I thought Obama will improve relations with Iran. But he could not. I guess as long as Ayatollah continues it is going to be like this.

USA is the most misunderstood country in this world. It is a big tragedy.

I read somewhere that USA, Iran & India are destined to come together. Let's hope so.

I want to ask you one additional question. Will ask based on your response to this one.

Last edited:
Since when AQ and Taliban start appearing in Kashmir?, Aby Rajesh at least show your real name and flag, Why are you so ashamed of your own identity? call center Scammers, apne aap ko real ka Peter or William samjhne lage ho kia hahaha
I said the other terrorists in Kashmir like jaish Muhammad

USA is not against people of Iran. The problem is with Ayatollah regime.

In the context of iran, contributing to downfall of Mossadeh is one of the biggest mistakes of USA (assuming what i read is correct).

It is one of great tragedies that USA & Iran don't like each other. USA has lot more in common with Iran than with Saudi Arabia.

I argue with my American (white) friends that USA has lot more in common with Iran. They ask me about "death to america" rallies in Iran.

I thought Obama will improve relations with Iran. But he could not. I guess as long as Ayatollah continues it is going to be like this.

USA is the most misunderstood country in this world. It is a big tragedy.

I read somewhere that USA, Iran & India are destined to come together. Let's hope so.

I want to ask you one additional question. Will ask based on your response to this one.

You keep hoping Indian.

They are not terrorists. They are freedom fighters.
iran america and india will start supporting non taliban afghans , taliban will not be left to rule comfortably .
china and russia are not their to spend so much money chinese go everywhere to earn profit , only america can pump billions of dollars to add fuel in fire of afghanistan if talibans don't behave .

LOL you have been saying that for two full decades. Just give it up.

We will give you one day to shut Indian terror consulates in Afghanistan after US/NATO withdrawal. Just one day. After that you are responsible for what happens.

We won. You lost. Deal with it.

jaish e muhammad is finished .
They are not terrorists. They are freedom fighters.

LOL you have been saying that for two full decades. Just give it up.

We will give you one day to shut Indian terror consulates in Afghanistan after US/NATO withdrawal. Just one day. After that you are responsible for what happens.

We won. You lost. Deal with it.

lol look at the financial condition of your country failed economy , TLP has made your life hell , better save your economy than indulging in affairs of neighbours , you will burn your own house if you tried to mess with iran or india .

jaish e muhammad is finished .

lol look at the financial condition of your country failed economy , TLP has made your life hell , better save your economy than indulging in affairs of neighbours , you will burn your own house if you tried to mess with iran or india .

LOL we will see Indian. Like I said, you will only have a day to pack your bags in Afghanistan. Let US/NATO forces leave.

Our economy is now intertwined with the greatest economy on the planet i.e. the Chinese economy. CPEC is just a tiny glimpse of things to come. We are destined for a great economy. Just wait and see. As China connects the regional dots we will reap the benefits. Let the Americans move out. All Pakistani routes to Afghanistan and CAS will be provided to China. India will stand redfaced and watch with utter desperation. You will beg for access, but won't be given any.

LOL at Iran and India. You can't hide behind Iran COVID superspreader. Iran threw you out of Chabahar. Whatever relations you had with Iran were destroyed after you jumped in bed with the USA. Remember the Iranian taunt how you lied down after one phone call. Now you pretend again to be the best friend of Iran. Now Modi wants to buy Iranian oil again LOL How convenient.

Last edited:
india will watch for the time being , if talibans keep themselves to afghanistan only we will never mind , if they try to become proxy of pakistan then we will move our policy in this region for thye benefit of india .
You have done whatever you could in the last 20 years. As for the future India has no role in the future of the region. Now if you try to do any funny thing after US leaves it will be a bloodbath for you guys.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom