What's new

Ishaq Dar Says that He Had 58 Meetings in 4 Days in USA

What I am afraid of is that the doofus that Dar currently reports to will take the number of meetings as a yardstick of performance.

He'll go on his dementia ridden accent and finger wagging style, with a sprinkling of some totally misfit adage.

I agree - those with wishful “Sri Lankas” happening forget that country is nearly 50% ahead in literacy and post LTTE fairly cohesive.
Those dreaming about Sri Lanka should be careful what they wish for. One may get Haiti, Somalia, Sudan or Ethiopia.

On a serious note though. Let's say the Americans go to office at 9 and then leave at 9 at night, so that's 12 hours. You are already down to 0.8 hours per meeting. That's 48 minutes. Put in a very conservative estimated travel time of 15 minutes one way only, along with 5 minutes for the meet and greet and settling down. We are down to 28 minutes.

Hard to believe anything substantial is being done in 28 minutes. My team can't agree on what to get for lunch in that time! :P

At least someone is trying to make our economy better. Relations with the united states are vital. One can't replace the united states with China or Russia. The United States has so many things to offer. Good relations with a superpower are key in the modern world.

There is no detailed information about the meetings chaired by Mr. Dar. Yet most members here assume that the meetings were not productive 🙄

Last edited:
He'll go on his dementia ridden accent and finger wagging style, with a sprinkling of some totally misfit adage.

His accent and mannerisms do not matter. Only actual results matter, but our people are generally diseased with the premature celebration syndrome.

His accent and mannerisms do not matter. Only actual results matter, but our people are generally diseased with the premature celebration syndrome.

There is nothing to celebrate regardless. Pakistan is poor and produces nothing. It is rock bottom. A loan or debt relief is not cause for celebration. It is a humiliation.

I have never understood why a large country like this has no output.

Results to by default hain hi nhn, so mannerisms are all that are left to discuss.

There is nothing to celebrate regardless. Pakistan is poor and produces nothing. It is rock bottom. A loan or debt relief is not cause for celebration. It is a humiliation.

I have never understood why a large country like this has no output.

I was watching a video the other day, and Ireland with a population of 5 million people and a land area of 32,000 sq mi, exports only butter worth a billion euros, and also cheese.

Meanwhile hamaray mulk main Gujranwala walay doodh main naha rahay hotay hain as the saying goes 'mara puttar desi gheyo khanda aye', but we export a grand total of 500,000 USD worth of the thing.

Value addition is zero in this country.

Ishaq Dar is a dedicated, hardworking and Professional. People need to appreciate the service he does to the nation.​

Then he needs to be told that shaking hands does not count as a meeting. I wish I was there to insult him on his welcome.

Homeless people in Washington have that many meetings in 4 days, in terms of people giving them money. May be he was begging.

If Mr. Dar can succeed in rescheduling the $27 billion loan repayment, then the confidence that PM Shehbaz has on him will be vindicated :tup:

Dar sb will succeed and shut up all his critics and distractors with his results.

Back
Top Bottom