What's new

Ishaq Dar Says that He Had 58 Meetings in 4 Days in USA

Only certain "ladies" in "demand" have this many "meetings". :D

Somebody please tell him that it is not the number of meetings that impresses people, but their decisions and outcomes.

He might have something "special" to offer.

One would have to be a special kind of stupid to believe this nonsense that in 4 days, he's had 58 meetings. During World War II, between 1941 and 1944, Winston Churchill and FDR (US President) met a total of 4 times, and this while Germans were raw dogging them.

I think this journalist ate too much donkey meat before writing this.

I dont believe him.
But your example doesnt make any sense. Maybe during wartime crossing an ocean filled with U boats wasnt a good idea. Flying was still unreliable and dangerous.

Too many cooks spoil the broth....

Unless you're cognitively challenged a single meeting should suffice....

Ishaq Dar is a dedicated, hardworking and Professional. People need to appreciate the service he does to the nation.​

exactly!!!

Imrandos need to respect Mr Adam "DAR" Smith of current times!! its such a blessing he is a Pakistani!!!

hum toh ab economics development ki height tak phunch jain gey!!!

jiyee BOOOTTTUN KEH GHULAM SHAREEF!

can this work as my cv for Siri Maryam boobjob gs social media cell?

I dont believe him.
But your example doesnt make any sense. Maybe during wartime crossing an ocean filled with U boats wasnt a good idea. Flying was still unreliable and dangerous.

Google will tell you the times they've met during that period.

Last edited:
Only certain "ladies" in "demand" have this many "meetings". :D

Somebody please tell him that it is not the number of meetings that impresses people, but their decisions and outcomes.
LoL. Even those ladies cant have that many meetings, and probably still bring in more money than him.

zahir hey jahan b jata tha sab kahtay thay chal bay chal agay chal.. matlab kise kay paas itna waqt hey kay is jesay corrupt country terror sympathizer and core to corrupt comprmised establishment and corrupt judicaary wali country say koi 1 gantay k b baat karay ? LOL Pakistan baeechta kya hey? sewaye apni g****** samnay rakhnay kay

LoL. Even those ladies cant have that many meetings, and probably still bring in more money than him.

Not to take the thread off-topic, but the world is a terrible place:

"For a while she was a streetwalker in Italy (“That was horrible… I was scared of the other women as well as the clients. They were very, very tough characters”) and then she was forced to work in a series of brothels where men would pay €20 for a grubby, two-minute encounter. “It was just the way they operated,” Megan says. “They [the men] were queuing up outside. There were 10 to 15 rooms in the same place and it’s just… literally, you don’t stop… If I did 40 to 50 people, that would be nothing. It wasn’t enough.”

On one particular night, she says she had sex with 110 men before being violently sick
. The owner of that brothel closed up early when he saw how ill she was. “I thought that was decent of him,” Megan writes, “which shows just how distorted my sense of normality had become.”

Back on topic, as I said before, only fools and horses can be impressed with the claim made in the OP.

Imran Khan raises Alarm Bells as Economic Hitmen try to take Pakistan Down - Arshad Sharif​

Back
Top Bottom