What's new

Rumors on Street: Ishaq Dar is sabotaging IMF deal on a Purpose

Kyun aap kay Dar sahab jin ko aap 4 maheenay pehle tak maseeha maan rahay thay kaam nhn kar rahay?

IMF knows this government is gone sooner or later, and the world wants to negotiate and deal with a government it knows is here for a longer term at least, and with some mandate.

As I have said often before, you don't give a loan to someone who you don't know will be in the city the next day or not.
Evidently NO; Dar has been a complete failure and a disaster ever since he returned.

It is not the IMF which is delaying the matter but this Government; it seems the Government is still not convinced it will be able to hold on to power for the next 6 months or so and because of that they are not closing the bridge which will make things so much tougher for the incoming Government, after caretaker Government's tenure. Once PDM is convinced that it will not only continue but will also win in Punjab and Center, things will start changing very soon. That's just my take on the matter.

As for your last line, you seem like someone who want to act mature but then post something so nonsensical that it makes me wonder whether you did it on purpose. All loans which are given to Government of Pakistan are SOVERIGN loans and they NEED to be paid back. Not paying them is NOT an option and carries significant global repercussions. Pakistan will have to pay back any loan it takes regardless of who is at the helm of affairs!

Dar is doing what he knows best.

Last time around in 2018, Dar was doing the same. Sabotaging or at best just not addressing the problem. Miftah Ismail also preluded to this.

This scumbag is a money launder, figure fudger, corrupt, back pain faker.

He is an economic hitman personified.

The crooks who were responsible for bringing him back should have Article 6 proceedings. Let me name the culprits to avoid ambiguity. Bajwa, Nawaz Sharif, Maryam.

As for your last line, you seem like someone who want to act mature but then post something so nonsensical that it makes me wonder whether you did it on purpose. All loans which are given to Government of Pakistan are SOVERIGN loans and they NEED to be paid back. Not paying them is NOT an option and carries significant global repercussions. Pakistan will have to pay back any loan it takes regardless of who is at the helm of affairs!

Did I say that the loans will not be paid back? It's just an analogy, not a mathematical proof that it holds for all conditions.

It's just that the IMF wants to know that if it gives the money, the 'STATE' of Pakistan will stick to the promises it made to the IMF. Evidently, it will not, as seen with the targeted fuel subsidy issue, and the recent statements by Ishaq Dar and the rebuttals by IMF.

As for the global repercussions you mentioned, we already are seeing them are we not?

Probably want to default the country in June
That may be a possibility. There are some large loans due by June and unless rolled over, IMF wants to stand back and watch. If they get rolled over, IMF knows their money will not go straight into another creditors pocket immediately, and hence may release the funds. Same with Saudis and others. It is a game of chicken.

People do not understand what these Low-life pigs have done to this country. Corrupt Military Generals and their installed politicians ran rackets of money laundering. How? Very simple.

1- The Generals looted billions and billions of money in local currency.
2- They had to convert this looted Pakistan currency into foreign currency.
3- They got billions of US dollars of loans from IMF and other foreign agencies.
4- They used this foreign aid/loan money to convert Pakistan currency in foreign currency.
5- For IMF and other agencies, it was like Honeymoon where the money they provided to Pakistan came back into US as legitimate money and at the same time people of Pakistan were left indebted with Billions and billions of dollars.
6- The current foreign debt of Pakistan is US $140 Billion. THIS IS AT LEAST THE AMOUNT OF MONEY WHICH THE MILITARY GENERALS HAVE LOOTED AND TRANSFERRED OVERSEAS. But I estimate that the real figure is close to US $400 Billion because the Generals also ran Hundi rackets!!

So there you go folks -- the actual story of how mercilessly these Generals have murdered and killed this country !

6- The current foreign debt of Pakistan is US $140 Billion. THIS IS AT LEAST THE AMOUNT OF MONEY WHICH THE MILITARY GENERALS HAVE LOOTED AND TRANSFERRED OVERSEAS. But I estimate that the real figure is close to US $400 Billion because the Generals also ran Hundi rackets!!

There isn't $400 billion in looted Pakistani money in USA. A couple of hundred Papa John franchises are not worth much.

There isn't $400 billion in looted Pakistani money in USA. A couple of hundred Papa John franchises are not worth much.
What is this infatuation with Papa John's? What is wrong with Dominos, Pizza Hut, Godfather's?

Back
Top Bottom