What's new

Is water the biggest issue between India and Pakistan ?

What we do with the water is nither here nor there, the fact remains that the water must be distributed along the treaty lines.
By your logic, I can go to your home and steal your tv b.c you were not watching it.

Fine so take it up with the relevant bodies that is what the UN is there for if you think we are not playing ball.

What we do with the water is nither here nor there, the fact remains that the water must be distributed along the treaty lines.
By your logic, I can go to your home and steal your tv b.c you were not watching it.

Fine so take it up with the relevant bodies that is what the UN is there for if you think we are not playing ball.

Fine so take it up with the relevant bodies, that is what the UN is there for if you feel we are not playing ball no use saying we are stealing first prove it.

Back
Top Bottom