What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of pages this thread has reached proved that we are morally fcked up people in discussing things like these. Islamophobia at its best, shame on you people for such a pathetic thinking - how on earth Veena Malike is a threat to Islam?

Some indian members here are on a payroll to destroy PDF.

Lets reach out to our remote and change the channel. Best way possible to avoid Veena Malik and how she wants to spend her only life. Dont think it would be that hard.

The only reason why veena's show on Big Boss jars is because it is so obviously put on and false.If it were true,it wouldn't seem so unreal and cheap.Other than that its her personal value system on display.It has nothing to do with Islam or pakistan.Finally,Live and let Live.

seriously this show is cheap enough to make the participants cheap. i dont know why public is subjected to such cheap things. I dont see anything constructive in such shows.

its also called mangal sutar.

On the other hand if we start talking about something offensive to religions then well going against ones religions doing things which are not allowed are also offensive. Sleeping with other men, kissing them and roaming half naked is also offensive on religious grounds in some religions.

The bottom line is that when it comes to your religion its serious when it comes to others' religion we find many champions of right to freedom and expression.

yeah it was 17 BC

I wonder from where did this indecent fashion start?
Maybe, a lady was walking down a street, when wind blew her clothes apart and other took it as FASHION !! :lol:

seriously this show is cheap enough to make the participants cheap. i dont know why public is subjected to such cheap things. I dont see anything constructive in such shows.

wohi to - agar Pamela Anderson jaisi celebrities is show pe aa rahi hain - to baaqi cast ka bhi Allah hi hafiz hai :rofl::rofl:

its also called mangal sutar.
thats like gaawwala pronunciation. Its also used in India too. where tra is replaced with tar like as in mantra to mantar. but linguistically correct pronounciation is sutra which means formula in literal sense..

On the other hand if we start talking about something offensive to religions then well going against ones religions doing things which are not allowed are also offensive. Sleeping with other men, kissing them and roaming half naked is also offensive on religious grounds in some religions.

The bottom line is that when it comes to your religion its serious when it comes to others' religion we find many champions of right to freedom and expression.
Agreed got your point. :agree:

yeah it was 17 BC
Actually just 10 years back a kiss scene in movie created a lot of hoopla but look at these days every third rate movie has the same and no one cares. It was more of cultural issue.

Allah ap ko lambie zindagi aur Veena Malik ko puray kaprey ata farmae . . :angel:
Ameen!

They are getting cash in huge amount, who cares?
They dont!
They will do any thing for money!
Even play with their Repu! :angry::angry:

Best way to avoid, better change the channel..The traffic on the channel will decrease, the company wont make good profits and next time they wont do that!

:agree:

Sherimati Sundari Divya Rani, you and DaRk WaVe will make a deadly combination on this forum, i wounder where she is that EmO Girl.

I really need backup on this forum...........:blink:

its not sherimati its shrimati and I am not shrimati as of yet, its actually used for married woman.

And as far as Darkwave i had very little interaction with her but really appreciated her POV as a atheist though the difference being she is atheist and i am not too religious but do study religion for knowledge.

Best way to avoid, better change the channel..The traffic on the channel will decrease, the company wont make good profits and next time they wont do that!

:agree:

no actually that won't happen

Dad will buy a separate TV set and watch in privacy :rofl:
His son will be watching the same show in his private room :rofl:
and lets not talk about honourable ladies :rofl:

But that will indirectly increase its TRP furthermore.

Pata nahi kyoun aise third class shows ko zayada publicity mil jaati hai comparing to good programs that we call a Family Show?

I agree with you that it is cheap.But then again she isnt the only female in the show.There are other men and women too_Obviously she has agreed to play this role.Nobody is subjecting anybody to anything.This is a free country.People have the remote control.They can switch off when they want to.Big Boss has a good following.People like to watch this stuff.Go figure!:cheesy:

Pata nahi kyoun aise third class shows ko zayada publicity mil jaati hai comparing to good programs that we call a Family Show?

Agreed. Maybe, its their culture, as we havent got complaints from their side!

Media, is how Indian culture is being induced into us!:frown::frown:

wohi to - agar Pamela Anderson jaisi celebrities is show pe aa rahi hain - to baaqi cast ka bhi Allah hi hafiz hai :rofl::rofl:

Dil main laddoo phoot rahe hain aur waise
ast.gif

:lol:

``````

Veena Malik will be soo happy to see that how important role she has played to promote Pakistan india friendship. . :cry: :cry:
itney years sy kabhi Pak india ny mil k itna shugal nai lagaya hoga. . . :azn: :azn: :azn:

Dil main laddoo phoot rahe hain aur waise
ast.gif

:lol:

naa seriously... maine kabhi bhi Pam aunty ko achi nigah se nahi dekha
aur Big boss ki siwayi woh famous veena malik 2 minutes scandal ke - 1 show bhi nahi dekha

time waste hai - pata nahi kon log dekhte hain aise third class shows...

J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom