What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u remember that mullahs watching some clip video with eyes wide open and then cursing the TV which u sent me. can you please send that too me again. :smitten:

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

yes i am any doubt.... :devil:

Main kisi aur ki amanat hon :cry: - meray baare main aisa mat socha karo :cry:
kisi ki nahi kis kis ki....

Mujhe lajja aati hai :rofl:

hai allah mar jawa gud khake....
shy-shy-female-smiley-emoticon-000469-large.gif

Jana
I watch big boss if i happen to catch it while surfing through the channels.I do not put big boss on at 9 PM everyday.So your statement that we have no choice is highly misplaced.We have enough choice,and India being a huge country,we really have enough people watching Big Boss even with this choice available.Colors is a private channel.It has to make money to survive.And the fact that it is doing so well,points to its popularity.Morality and discussions about what is good and bad can go on forever,but in a free country,you can challenge and win the right to brodcast what you want.They have even won a stay on the telecast timings,which proves my point.
I am nowhere suggesting,that the content of the programs is anything to go gaga over.But entertainment is for the masses Jana,not for people like you and me,who have other avenues to entertain ourselves with.If they like to watch saazish,and bejewelled women,who are we to object.In any case such intervention will never work in India,which is a country where people are open to all kinds of influences,and would like to take their own decisions about what is good or bad.:cheers:

Oh yara where did i say anybody is forcing anyone to participate i am just saying that Indian entertainment industry is just doing injustice to the public.

When you are producing such stuff public has no choice but to watch but to say that public wants to watch such stuff is unfair.

the same discussion was going on here in my country about vulgar stage dramas and those who were involved were saying people want to watch it. But then we have seen the reality when these were banned nobody came to streets and when quality stuff was produced public presence got increase at theaters.

I really dont know what Indians think of your TV entertainment but seriously despite huge following here in Pakistan for your soups, these have created an image of India here which is not good.

People based on what your TV productions are showing started assuming here that Indians are sazishi people who always do bad things to bring own relative down and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom