What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo ji fir na kehna tabiyat kharab ho gayi.....

Sneha_Ullal.jpg

sneha-ullal-wallpaper.jpg

main.php

Sneha-Ullal-BG5.jpg

oye, Musalmano ka IMAAN kharab mat kro. . .

Imran bhai behosh hi na ho jaye. . . :bounce: :bounce: :lol:

ye to tandurust hai na

images

:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Mujhe shaitan ne tum sab ki supari di haiii :devil:

agr hum mil k iss ka khana kam kra dein, then we can feed both Pakistan and india. . . join hands with me :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

This thread is just awful, Veena is a human being, and an adult, she is free to make her own decisions, and that has no effect on Islam at all. We have to desist from judging people with our own moral compass.

This thread is just awful, Veena is a human being, and an adult, she is free to make her own decisions, and that has no effect on Islam at all. We have to desist from judging people with our own moral compass.

I agree. .

ACHA?? Waisey, I believe they are just using her. Shuwata has the most chances of wining. . .
Haha, don't mistake my enthusiasm for a Pakistani winning the game for actual interest in this ridiculous show. I saw it a few times while flipping channels and that Salman Khan is pretty much the most annoying thing about this show. He is SO god damn full of himself, like its a show about him not about the house guests.

I got no clue who is winning, other than that I've seen Big brother, and I know these things flip all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom