What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
naa seriously... maine kabhi bhi Pam aunty ko achi nigah se nahi dekha
aur Big boss ki siwayi woh famous veena malik 2 minutes scandal ke - 1 show bhi nahi dekha

time waste hai - pata nahi kon log dekhte hain aise third class shows...

J/K

yahi to main bhi kah rahi hoon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yahi to main bhi kah rahi hoon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

Sir jee, whatever you are saying is correct but do you seriously think she will win?? :lol: :azn:
Jeetay ga bahi jeetay ga, Pakistan jeetay ga!

Gameplay wise she is doing everything correct. Make alliances, and watch everyone else get knocked off.

That IS the game, to do anything else is to go in to lose.

naa seriously... maine kabhi bhi Pam aunty ko achi nigah se nahi dekha
aur Big boss ki siwayi woh famous veena malik 2 minutes scandal ke - 1 show bhi nahi dekha

time waste hai - pata nahi kon log dekhte hain aise third class shows...

J/K

oye oye !!!

everyone is missing one point. PAMELA ANDERSON said that she liked Veena Malik the most and she will remain in contact with Veena. . She has written a letter to Veena Malik. . :yahoo: :woot:

India walay saray Bollywood reh gaye. . Humari Veena tow Holly Holly HOLLYWOOD chali. . . . :toast_sign: :cheesy:

Jeetay ga bahi jeetay ga, Pakistan jeetay ga!

Gameplay wise she is doing everything correct. Make alliances, and watch everyone else get knocked off.

That IS the game, to do anything else is to go in to lose.

ACHA?? Waisey, I believe they are just using her. Shuwata has the most chances of wining. . .

I agree with you that it is cheap.But then again she isnt the only female in the show.There are other men and women too_Obviously she has agreed to play this role.Nobody is subjecting anybody to anything.This is a free country.People have the remote control.They can switch off when they want to.Big Boss has a good following.People like to watch this stuff.Go figure!:cheesy:

Oh yara where did i say anybody is forcing anyone to participate i am just saying that Indian entertainment industry is just doing injustice to the public.

When you are producing such stuff public has no choice but to watch but to say that public wants to watch such stuff is unfair.

the same discussion was going on here in my country about vulgar stage dramas and those who were involved were saying people want to watch it. But then we have seen the reality when these were banned nobody came to streets and when quality stuff was produced public presence got increase at theaters.

I really dont know what Indians think of your TV entertainment but seriously despite huge following here in Pakistan for your soups, these have created an image of India here which is not good.

People based on what your TV productions are showing started assuming here that Indians are sazishi people who always do bad things to bring own relative down and so on.

oye oye !!!

everyone is missing one point. PAMELA ANDERSON said that she liked Veena Malik the most and she will remain in contact with Veena. . She has written a letter to Veena Malik. . :yahoo: :woot:

India walay saray Bollywood reh gaye. . Humari Veena tow Holly Holly HOLLYWOOD chali. . . . :toast_sign: :cheesy:

Holly holly holly holly........Wo yeh keh kay khush ho jai gi ;)

Is Veena malik a threat to Islam?.......No.

Is Islam a threat to Veena malik? if she continues to do this...Yes (In afghanistan)

:lol:

caught u red handed :smokin:

oh nai nai mera matlub thaa ke uski acting ki waja se hum ne usay kabhi achi nigah se nahi dekha :yahoo:

uske kaam se humain nafrat hai to phir usko uski waja se kabhi bhi passand nahi kiya :no::no:

Aap bhi baat ko batangar bana rahi ho :rofl:

oh nai nai mera matlub thaa ke uski acting ki waja se hum ne usay kabhi achi nigah se nahi dekha :yahoo:

uske kaam se humain nafrat hai to phir usko uski waja se kabhi bhi passand nahi kiya :no::no:

Aap bhi baat ko batangar bana rahi ho :rofl:

do u remember that mullahs watching some clip video with eyes wide open and then cursing the TV which u sent me. can you please send that too me again. :smitten:

Veena Malik for President of Pakistan.

Who is with me?

T-Faz... Thats a good way to get rid of her... Let her announce that and the Talibs will take good care of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom