What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said she is representative of our moral values. She is a Pakistani national, a celebrity, a TV personality, good looking on top of that... Apne Indian colleagues se kaho maine shaadi aur tumne shaadi nahi karni hai usse.

She is representing Pakistan in a leechar-panna show :D. To win our leechar-panna has to be better than their leechar-panna. Big boss pe gai hai ittikaaf pe nahi.

Meri philosophy toh simple hai, wherever Pakistanis go, they should come back victorious.

Sir jee, whatever you are saying is correct but do you seriously think she will win?? :lol: :azn:

Why do you guys think that your religion is so weak to be threatened by a third rate TV actress ??

I dont think so.

We also dont think so. :cheers:

But there are some morons on a par with with some Indian morons who think that its as much threatened as was Hinduism threatened when a gora actor kissed an Indian actress on stage what was her name ? that actress with a big nose who got married recently to a businessman who also stir some controversy and outrage among religious circles of India by wrapping mangal sutar on her wrist instead of wearing in neck.

We also dont think so. :cheers:

But there are some morons on a par with with some Indian morons who think that its as much threatened as was Hinduism threatened when a gora actor kissed an Indian actress on stage what was her name ? that actress with a big nose who got married recently to a businessman who also stir some controversy and outrage among religious circles of India by wrapping mangal sutar on her wrist instead of wearing in neck.
its not mangal sutar its mangal sutra
Wrapping a mangal sutra on wrist is offensive on religious grounds as it is considered very sacred for Indian women. Either one should not have religious symbolism or should respect the same.

Regarding that kissing issue. it was more of cultural hoopla then hinudism hoopla. indian society was not open to such things at that time and people were very orthodox about such things.

i dont know abut islam but she is dangerous for me when i see her sexy pics i feel my BP high and one day i will get heart attack like this hahahaa

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
budape main bachiyo ko aise gandi nazar se nahi dekhte miya....:lol:

i dont know abut islam but she is dangerous for me when i see her sexy pics i feel my BP high and one day i will get heart attack like this hahahaa

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

The only reason why veena's show on Big Boss jars is because it is so obviously put on and false.If it were true,it wouldn't seem so unreal and cheap.Other than that its her personal value system on display.It has nothing to do with Islam or pakistan.Finally,Live and let Live.

^^ Zaki bhai apne PDF censor... waise kya likha hua hai isme? Have been thinking of asking you for a long time.

I dont think anyone should get aggressive on it. . . .

I mean even if the Government takes some action. . . They wont hang her for it :hang2: :rofl: :rofl:

Just some fine and a permission from the authorities for the next time she visits India. . .

I think the government wants to make her pay for her sins. NOT FOR VULGARNESS. . . . . BUT FOR MAKING FUN OF GOVERNMENT. . :azn: :azn:
ao veena ao. . :flame:

budape main bachiyo ko aise gandi nazar se nahi dekhte miya....:lol:

Sherimati Sundari Divya Rani, you and DaRk WaVe will make a deadly combination on this forum, i wounder where she is that EmO Girl.

I really need backup on this forum...........:blink:

Guys, this isint a forum to discuss religeous matters.
And as for my answer,

She is a threat to her self, leave islam and Pakistan!

Morons like her, motivate and encourge other idiot fans of her to copy her :angry:

its not mangal sutar its mangal sutra
Wrapping a mangal sutra on wrist is offensive on religious grounds as it is considered very sacred for Indian women. Either one should not have religious symbolism or should respect the same.

its also called mangal sutar.

On the other hand if we start talking about something offensive to religions then well going against ones religions doing things which are not allowed are also offensive. Sleeping with other men, kissing them and roaming half naked is also offensive on religious grounds in some religions.

The bottom line is that when it comes to your religion its serious when it comes to others' religion we find many champions of right to freedom and expression.

Regarding that kissing issue. it was more of cultural hoopla then hinudism hoopla. indian society was not open to such things at that time and people were very orthodox about such things.

yeah it was 17 BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom