What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat to Islam? Where?

SSG operation now!!!

These were already there in hindusim long before where the women had equal rights to the property of father.

Yes and then Muslims came along and forcefully stopped Hindus from committing SATI!!!!

What are you on about?
It was not muslims who abolished sati it was raja ram mohan roy and the british.

i was just replying to the query that Islam was the first religon to give women rights but in fact Islam was the first religon in middle east to give women rights.

Between none of the scriptures talk about sati it was a practise adopted and had nothing to do with hindusism.

BREAKING NEWS

Veena heading for dubai on residence visa after Big Boss finishes, one of her admirror sponsoring her.

Security reasons given.

bwahahahahahahah oyeeeeeeeeee can some one also arrange such visas for all those mujra actresses CD movies and stage dramas obviously on security grounds .

Growler:
This same women has hurt many Muslims sentiments so she deserves no respect.

Its not she who hurt sentiment, Its you ppl who get hurt by nothing.... Its not she who is irritating you, Its you who get irritated by nothing... [:P]

bwahahahahahahah oyeeeeeeeeee can some one also arrange such visas for all those mujra actresses CD movies and stage dramas obviously on security grounds .
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

Not possible.. thats all the JI,JUI,JA,HIL guys have for entertainment..
After all.. they are the most frequent "vistors" to these artiste's..
They will not allow it.. "god wills it!"

Veena malik:
ashmit+sara.png

"Jee Salman Jee"*eyes blink 10 times in 2 seconds*
*fake expressions,extended smile and overacting*
"Aap k liye toh mein kuch bhi kar sakti hun"
1 week earlier
"Mujhe yeh ladka (Hrishant Goswami) bhaut accha lagta hai"
OOPS
*Veena malik seen romancing and fondling with Ashmit Patel"

She is a threat to humanity and innocence,not only to Islam!

No offence

count them in:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
None of my friends either nor any case reported within my organization of employee base of 100,000 where it is mandatory in India to have a separate cell for women harassment unrelated to other divisions..

You think someone is gonna walk up to you and say that she had to do this dirty thing to get the job? Do you know how badly Indian female soldiers are treated?

@topic

She is an Item girl... she is not threat to anybody but herself. A religion does not represent its individuals but the individuals represent their religion. If an individual claiming the tag of religion isn't following from deep inside... the religion should not be held responsible for it.

Secondly she is perfectly safe and sound in Pakistan. She just want some publicity so always applying different tactics to become popular. First she met with Mohammad Asif... later she started running a TV show and started humiliating Asif. Later she reaches India and this topi-drama starts in Big-Boss and now she is saying about not-safe in Pakistan. All this is bullshit... she just doesn't want to return and get settled somewhere in Dubai or Europe and get one TV show on air and try to gain more publicity. Who knows if she is planning for Hollywood in future :rofl:

She is the most item piece I have seen in my whole life

Veena malik:
ashmit+sara.png

"Jee Salman Jee"*eyes blink 10 times in 2 seconds*
*fake expressions,extended smile and overacting*
"Aap k liye toh mein kuch bhi kar sakti hun"
1 week earlier
"Mujhe yeh ladka (Hrishant Goswami) bhaut accha lagta hai"
OOPS
*Veena malik seen romancing and fondling with Ashmit Patel"

She is a threat to humanity and innocence,not only to Islam!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

You think someone is gonna walk up to you and say that she had to do this dirty thing to get the job? Do you know how badly Indian female soldiers are treated?

They wont walk up to an Indian and Pakistanis know it very well. :lol:

I live here and work here along with many others. so we are aware of much more ground realities of corporate life here than anyone else outside. Though i dont deny that there are cases of sexual harassment but there is no place in the world where we dont have them but it is not like every third girl in India is harassed in the corporate.

you mean to say that pakistan media news which said hiring of women soldiers as prostitutes?

veena badnaam hui darling tere liye

now u can fill any body name in space of darling

A religion does not represent its individuals but the individuals represent their religion. If an individual claiming the tag of religion isn't following from deep inside... the religion should not be held responsible for it.
Very well put... ab koi in mulloh ko jaake batayein.

We welcome her in India... She is free to live here without any Fundamentalist threats...

Thanks thank you very much. I hope this offer of yours comes true...

Keep her. Keep her. Please. :victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom