What's new

Is Veena Malik a threat to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha it's no big deal some pakistanis need to get lives it's just a reality show.Veena malik does her own thing and has never claimed to be a role model for islam people should just mind their own business .
I quite like asim's philosophy of supporting our own people whoever or wherever they are imagine a pakistani winning an indian show would be the biggest burn to them since sania shoaib marriage lol veena for the win !

I wont support banishing her all together..She is a Pakistani by birth(Probably),and Pakistan is her country as much as anybody Else's..Condemning her foul behavior and promoting a bad image of our culture is another thing..But banishing her? Not at all..

sania bhabhi to pakistan
veena bhabhi to india.

anyway she is pataka,no doubt

haha it's no big deal some pakistanis need to get lives it's just a reality show.Veena malik does her own thing and has never claimed to be a role model for islam people should just mind their own business .
I quite like asim's philosophy of supporting our own people whoever or wherever they are imagine a pakistani winning an indian show would be the biggest burn to them since sania shoaib marriage lol veena for the win !

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are right!

Fully agree with you :rofl:

But unfortunately that was never gonnai happen. First of all its all based upon voting right? and do you think they would have given more votes to Veena comparing to their own celebrities? Never!

and secondly Veena herself knew the results before she entered so she was playing diplomacy for her future career! She was doing such silly acts that would strengthen her case in future to settle in Dubai or other richer country!!!

She has succeeded in her aims... her task is completed! - Big Boss was just a ladder for her future ambitions :lol:

I wont support banishing her all together..She is a Pakistani by birth(Probably),and Pakistan is her country as much as anybody Else's..Condemning her foul behavior and promoting a bad image of our culture is another thing..But banishing her? Not at all..

No we should banish her. She has a very bright career in Bharat. She can earn a lot of money. So she it is for her own good that she should be banned to enter Pakistan so she can earn fortunes in Bharat. :D

sania bhabhi to pakistan
veena bhabhi to india.

anyway she is pataka,no doubt

Yeh armaan hi rahain ge bhai
Veena bhabhi off to Middle East or any other nation soon! :lol: :lazy:

Its simple!
She is looking for a B'wood breakthrough.
;)

LOL she wont be given a side actress role with that scrap face forget she being an item girl.

hmmm it would be perfect if she is pitted against rakhi sawant in a catfight. :hang2:

so to those who are watching this show , is it finished or still on ? and is vena voted off or still in the show ?

so to those who are watching this show , is it finished or still on ? and is vena voted off or still in the show ?

I don't know myself - but looks like she is no longer in the show. This thread suggests she is out now :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are right!

Fully agree with you :rofl:

But unfortunately that was never gonnai happen. First of all its all based upon voting right? and do you think they would have given more votes to Veena comparing to their own celebrities? Never!

and secondly Veena herself knew the results before she entered so she was playing diplomacy for her future career! She was doing such silly acts that would strengthen her case in future to settle in Dubai or other richer country!!!

She has succeeded in her aims... her task is completed! - Big Boss was just a ladder for her future ambitions :lol:

haha yep your probably they will probably never let the outsider win esp a pakistani still it would be very interesting to see the reaction in both indian and pakistan if she won :rofl:
Regardless of what happens though she is my countrywomen and because of this bond i will always support her :pakistan:

Its not she who hurt sentiment, Its you ppl who get hurt by nothing.... Its not she who is irritating you, Its you who get irritated by nothing... [:P]

As a muslim i am concerned and every muslim is brother and sister to each others so I dont want anyone like her to be affiliated with my religion. For god sake we are not demanding some one to shoot her. Thats a biggest sin anyone could think of.. All we want is to save our next generation from this morally corrupt mess.

If you read Quran. It teaches us to guide the mislead one in the right path.

There's no threat to Islam, and hasn't ever been, nor will be, since after the last upgrade it received, Allah gve the news He will keep it intact.

That said, Islam is threat to materialism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom