What's new

Is tide turning finally ? Angry mob sets ablaze house of Lashkar operative in Kashmir

It fulfills a dual role: both for actual combat against the Pak military and for psychological intimidation of the Kashmiri civilians.

You simply don't know the basics of this matter. The RR are the IA's CI troops deployed in JK-@dillinger has provided you their full strength of around 65,000 (and if you think the FULL strength of a military is active at any one time you are flat out delusional so that 65,000 figure doesn't even 't count for much) . The remaining IA troops are NOT deployed for CI ops but as conventional troops against the PA, they aren't deployed on the streets of Kashmir, in their lifetimes most Kashmiris won't even see the bulk of the IA's fires deployed in the Valley as they are deployed are foreword bases along the LoC and such.

I mean, it really isn't hard to understand but then I appreciate all that is being told to you here goes against everything your nation likes to propagate.

I understand far better than your simplistic grasp of what the army is doing there.

It fulfills a dual role: both for actual combat against the Pak military and for psychological intimidation of the Kashmiri civilians.

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean the Indian army brass doesn't.

I am not saying that there are riots breaking out every other day.

Whether that is because the people are happy or suppressed is another matter.

People in Kashmir do witness an over than average presence or control of the army - but this is solely thanks to Pakistan and it's jihadi forces - HUM, LET and the rest of the scum that Pakistan can churn out.

Kashmir was 100% peaceful before 89 when Pakistan started sending it's post Soviet jihadi factory recruits into Kashmir - there was no army presence there - there were no policemen monitoring people.

If today, Indian government decides to let Kashmir be to its fate - it will become a Pakistan within a matter of days - infiltrated by all the scum of the universe.

Attachments

• Kashmir.jpg
    Kashmir.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 30
And I guess we should leave our borders undefended since we are oh so mean.

Once again, it's for psychological intimidation of Kashmiri civilians.

The stone pelting youth don't know if 10% f the army will be redeployed or 90%. More importantly, they don't know if reinforcements from elsewhere are on their way to Kashmir or not.

In short, they don't know how much of the army will show up to crush them. The idea is to keep them guessing, which means they must assume the worst.

You simply don't know the basics of this matter. The RR are the IA's CI troops deployed in JK-@dillinger has provided you their full strength of around 65,000 (and if you think the FULL strength of a military is active at any one time you are flat out delusional so that 65,000 figure doesn't even 't count for much) . The remaining IA troops are NOT deployed for CI ops but as conventional troops against the PA, they aren't deployed on the streets of Kashmir, in their lifetimes most Kashmiris won't even see the bulk of the IA's fires deployed in the Valley as they are deployed are foreword bases along the LoC and such.

I mean, it really isn't hard to understand but then I appreciate all that is being told to you here goes against everything your nation likes to propagate.

I suggest you read before posting.

Whether the security forces are active duty or reserve is irrelevant. They are available on short notice and that's all that matters.

As for the army's redeployment, I already explained the psychological angle being played.

We do try those we catch alive in civilian courts, so if the case is not strong enough then like any other citizen the presumption of innocence ensures that he walks free. Still not as bad as your courts when it comes to the TTP, did the all powerful ISI give them a get out of jail free card?:cheesy:
Oh .... I was under the impression that the movement isn't supported by the Kashmiris and that only foreign terrorists are responsible for the armed struggle. how did the Evil LeT managed to get a local operative ??? :cheesy:

And btw we are over the try by court thingy. those scum are dying by dozens every day in our interrogation cells ;)

Dilli kiun beech mai kood gia hai. i was just trying to have fun :D

Once again, it's for psychological intimidation of Kashmiri civilians.

The stone pelting youth don't know if 10% f the army will be redeployed or 90%. More importantly, they don't know if reinforcements from elsewhere are on their way to Kashmir or not.

In short, they don't know how much of the army will show up to crush them. The idea is to keep them guessing, which means they must assume the worst.

And as I said, substantiate your assertion.

If you can substantiate that there is indeed a doctrine of psychological warfare being employed then we can take the argument on your then verified assertions further.

Also please quote me properly in the interest of an active discourse.

Oh .... I was under the impression that the movement isn't supported by the Kashmiris and that only foreign terrorists are responsible for the armed struggle. how did the Evil LeT managed to get a local operative ??? :cheesy:

And btw we are over the try by court thingy. those scum are dying by dozens every day in our interrogation cells ;)

Dilli kiun beech mai kood gia hai. i was just trying to have fun :D

A bad apple here a bad apple there. Doesn't negate the fact and the study supporting said fact that the overwhelming majority of LeT recruits are Punjabi. After all surely the presence of TTP/extremist sympathizers in the Pakistani armed forces who tried to assassinate Musharraf does not insinuate that a significant or meaningful number of officers from the Pakistani armed forces are sympathizers of the TTP/extremists.

The link to the report has been provided in the previous pages of the thread.

As for those terrorists rotting in your cells, we prefer to try them and hang them, or avoid the whole kerfuffle and catch them in an encounter or as @SarthakGanguly would call it- a carriage of karmic justice..or were those @Manvantaratruti 's words...

Last edited:
People in Kashmir do witness an over than average presence or control of the army - but this is solely thanks to Pakistan and it's jihadi forces - HUM, LET and the rest of the scum that Pakistan can churn out.

Kashmir was 100% peaceful before 89 when Pakistan started sending it's post Soviet jihadi factory recruits into Kashmir - there was no army presence there - there were no policemen monitoring people.

If today, Indian government decides to let Kashmir be to its fate - it will become a Pakistan within a matter of days - infiltrated by all the scum of the universe.

Well, that is what we are debating. Whether the anti-India feelings are all imported from Pakistan or they are indigenous.

Of course, we will have differing views on the subject.

An utter, utter fallacy. IF this was true (which it 100% is not) the IA wouldn't be conducting activities like building and funding schools and hospitals or on a regular basis saving any INDIAN (Kashmiris fall under this category) in need whether it be those trapped in an avalanche or a pregnant woman going into labour. If it was all about intimidation the IA would invest not a single rupee into winning over the hearts and minds of the local populace and yet they do, they spend 100s of millions on such activities....

Just from a military strategy point of view intimidation or shows of force in a Counter Insurgency environment NEVER work. It is all about wining hearts and minds on the ground. As such the IA who are one of the most professional armies on the planet aren't going to throw away their hard-fought peace in the valley just for the sake of showing force and undue aggression.

You fail to understand that the very reason the Indian Military and Central Police forces are even in JK is because of YOUR nation fermenting trouble in this state of India. It's funny that the IA and CAPFs have not deployed in such ways and for such durations in any other part of India, only this one state where you are known to send infiltrators and arms into....

I suggest you read before posting.

Whether the security forces are active duty or reserve is irrelevant. They are available on short notice and that's all that matters.

As for the army's redeployment, I already explained the psychological angle being played.
You are simply not able or willing to understand the most BASIC of facts, I am done with this conversation.

And as I said, substantiate your assertion.

If you can substantiate that there is indeed a doctrine of psychological warfare being employed then we can take the argument on your then verified assertions further.

Also please quote me properly in the interest of an active discourse.

I already posted a link above which refers to them as 'occupation troops'.

An utter, utter fallacy. IF this was true (which it 100% is not) the IA wouldn't be conducting activities like building and funding schools and hospitals or on a regular basis saving any INDIAN (Kashmiris fall under this category) in need whether it be those trapped in an avalanche or a pregnant woman going into labour. If it was all about intimidation the IA would invest not a single rupee into winning over the hearts and minds of the local populace and yet they do, they spend 100s of millions on such activities....

Just from a military strategy point of view intimidation or shows of force in a Counter Insurgency environment NEVER work. It is all about wining hearts and minds on the ground. As such the IA who are one of the most professional armies on the planet aren't going to throw away their hard-fought peace in the valley just for the sake of showing force and undue aggression.

You fail to understand that the very reason the Indian Military and Central Police forces are even in JK is because of YOUR nation fermenting trouble in this state of India. It's funny that the IA and CAPFs have not deployed in such ways and for such durations in any other part of India, only this one state where you are known to send infiltrators and arms into....

You are simply not able or willing to understand the most BASIC of facts, I am done with this conversation.

You are just spouting standard Indian propaganda.

The atrocities of the Indian forces have been documented. If you want to deny those events, then feel free to ignore reality.

I already posted a link above which refers to them as 'occupation troops'.

AND yet simply referring to them as that does not substantiate it, does not provide material proof.

Even more so the report posted does not substantiate even in a passing reference or in as many words your EXACT assertion of an active and employed psychological warfare doctrine on the part of the IA and/or the GOI.

Well, that is what we are debating. Whether the anti-India feelings are all imported from Pakistan or they are indigenous.

Of course, we will have differing views on the subject.

Going by international standards of jihad and the violent opposition towards kafir, Kashmiri's as humans fare a tad better in civility compared to the average anti kafir. Most of the violence is imported of course. The Kashmiri's have been brutal towards it's minorities - but I would rate them at a degree higher scale than the average global venom spewing kafir hating jihadi.

AND yet simply referring to them as that does not substantiate it, does not provide material proof.

Even more so the report posted does not substantiate even in a passing reference or in as many words your EXACT assertion of an active and employed psychological warfare doctrine on the part of the IA and/or the GOI.

Good lord!

Did you even read the link I posted?

Here, I will copy a part of it, although I know you guys will dismiss it as false propaganda.

The statistics speak for themselves. Indian occupation troops have murdered more than 100,000 Kashmiris since 1990. In what must be to India’s lasting shame, there is documented evidence of at least 10,000 Kashmiri women gang-raped by the unruly occupation thugs. They range in age from 7-year-old children to 70-year-old women. The children are raped in front of their parents while the women are gang-raped in front of their husbands or children. Such tactics are used to humiliate the Kashmiris and to force them to abandon their quest for freedom.

The information contained in the report is based on documents obtained under new freedom of information legislation, police statements, the government's own investigations and hundreds of interviews with family members and other witnesses

Bro kashmir police is no less culprit. They openly favour kashmiri agitation. They usually don't get stone pelted.

Umar Abdullah convinning wid snr J&K police official got ordered from central govt that CRPF sud not carry weapon for law and order duty they must carry only lathi (wooden stick) resulting which 4 CRPF personnel died in cricket stadium. Cowards fired upon unarmed CRPF jawans.

Still CRPF personnel get stone pelted everyday resulting in head or body injury to 4-5 personnels daily but still dey are not allowed to carry gun.

Good lord!

Did you even read the link I posted?
Why should he? It is BLATANT propaganda. Yes atrocities were carried out and in these cases severe action was taken against the individuals internally but it was NOWHERE on the scale of this nonsensical claims. The GoI launched investigations into all such allegations and 9/10 were found to be entirely fictitious.

But now you'll accuse me of propagating the GoI's lies and we go around and around in circles. You believe what you want and I'll do the same.

As with all of these things the truth probably lies in-between each of our views but oh well.

Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and others are serving Indian Army. Are they Brahmins too? :shout:
They are called Muslim Brahmins. Brahmins fighting... :omghaha: Pandits would never have left....
This is a common incident now. They are usually ostracized, along with those who come back from AJK and also even those who are rehabilitated! Burning is exceptional though.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom