What's new

Is tide turning finally ? Angry mob sets ablaze house of Lashkar operative in Kashmir

Of course, brainwashing can be an impediment to reading plain English or understanding well-established protocols in mass psychological conditioning.

The independent organizations are ICRC and Wikileaks quoting US officials, not the Crescent magazine.

What part of ICRC and Wikileaks do you have trouble understanding? How are they related to God?

I explained how psychological conditioning works.

It is an established protocol which is used in conflict zones by many unscrupulous organizations, including the Indian Army and security forces.

Just because you guys don't -- or won't -- accept it won't change the facts of psychological conditioning.

Yes the said report which you quoted comes from this celebrated "Crescent magazine "
and this godly magazine has quoted portions from ICRC and wikileaks as it happens selectively...

You absolutely does not understand sarcasm and humor ....

If you trust observations made and remarks passed by ICRC and wikileaks so blindly.... then best of luck !!!

I hope ICRC and wikileaks observations will make and keep you happy ...

I went through your posts, there was nothing that backs up your conclusion. It is still an baseless assertion. Also your "independent international organizations" claims to be the news magazine of Islamic movement, hardly independent.
I did not follow the reply chain but this story is extremely suspicious. Anybody who knows how Indian police operates might be a bit more skeptic.
Now you can argue with proofs and newspaper articles etc, but this is one of the things that is not easily argued that way. :)
I am not generally a big fan of conspiracy theories, but do have a bloody good bs detector. Its flashing violently now. :help:

Nothing significant, may be the goon was bothering locals, the mob rage simply could have been against his conduct, not him being a terrorist.

Any such hope from Kashmiris by Indians is not only a waste of time but practically a naivety which doesn't suits us in long term.

Kashmir should be a hot place and conflict zone. I do not want these Kashmiri Muslims to settle down and talk sense. I wish more and more Kashmiri youths are approached by Pakistani handlers and be paid and trained to wage war against Union of India.

Of course, brainwashing can be an impediment to reading plain English or understanding well-established protocols in mass psychological conditioning.

That's pretty apparent from your posts.

The independent organizations are ICRC and Wikileaks quoting US officials, not the Crescent magazine.

Talk about intellectual dishonesty. We all know your views about those international sources when it publishes something against you. When it suits you wikileaks is the gospel and when it doesn't then --

2yuzu3r.jpg

I did not follow the reply chain but this story is extremely suspicious. Anybody who knows how Indian police operates might be a bit more skeptic.
Now you can argue with proofs and newspaper articles etc, but this is one of the things that is not easily argued that way. :)
I am not generally a big fan of conspiracy theories, but do have a bloody good bs detector. Its flashing violently now. :help:

I don't see why a LET guy attempting to kidnap a local girl and then getting bashed up should be such a big conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
That's pretty apparent from your posts.

I don't see why a LET guy attempting to kidnap a local girl and then getting bashed up should be such a big conspiracy theory.
no, you dont understand, the guy was bashed because he kidnapped a girl not because he is LET operative. An LET operative will not try to blow his cover by doing stupid things. They are no saints, they are not stupid either. It seems somebody did add mirch masala to an ordinary story, he seems to be a petty criminal, already arrested twice.

no, you dont understand, the guy was bashed because he kidnapped a girl not because he is LET operative. An LET operative will not try to blow his cover by doing stupid things. They are no saints, they are not stupid either. It seems somebody did add mirch masala to an ordinary story, he seems to be a petty criminal, already arrested twice.

I fully understand that and I don't think anyone here claimed that he was bashed because he was LET. You are the one bringing unnecessary conspiracy theory here. So you mean all LET operatives are super smart guys and can't be involved in social crimes? Man, you are sounding like an apologist. I agree that the headline is a bit of masala, but any sensible person knows that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom