What's new

Is tide turning finally ? Angry mob sets ablaze house of Lashkar operative in Kashmir

images

Broken record doesn't help anyone except may be giving false satisfaction to oneself.

Pakistan's Jihadist policies and a false narrative of it's history and identity have caused much damage to the region.

It is time to accept the mistakes and correct them.

And it needs to be done by the natives to the land, not outsiders, who have no loyalty to the land, the people and whose only interest in the region seems to be to continue the hostilities between the natives here.

While they themselves have given up on the country (and worse are actively hostile to!) that gave them refuge when they had nowhere to go in the whole Islamic world!

Their new country is also supposedly a "bigot" one being non Muslim and refusing to behave exactly as they would like it to.

What if Iran says, Baluch people don't want to be with Pakistan...

Won't u say f$€/ off...?

Once again, the army's role is to exert psychological pressure..

No the Army's role is to protect the most dangerous border on earth against an enemy which has violated it quite a few times in the past. Even if there was no anti India sentiments among Kashmiris India would have stationed nearly as many troops on the border. Of course you are free to have your own interpretations and assume some psychological warfare. But that's not the real reason. The policing in the valley is done by police and RR.

It is the conclusion of independent international organizations.

Indian report confirms hundreds of occupation troops indulged in torture in Kashmir, Crescent-Online.net, Crescent Magazine

the ICRC [ International Committee of the Red Cross] raised concerns about the use of electrocution, beatings and sexual humiliation against hundreds of detainees. American diplomats are also shown in the cables to have expressed concern about widespread human rights abuses by Indian security forces.

Of course, we don't expect you guys to acknowledge any of it.

Off course if it comes from crescent magazine ...it has to be true
It's gospel ....Nope it's actually word of God
because of the mention of " Crescent " ....everybody has to accept it with closed eyes

ICRC has raised many concerns about many things ....

If you are so bent upon using ICRC ....Pakistan may as well introspect what ICRC has to say about situation there ....

We have acknowledged isolated incidents of excesses of security personnel time and again

we accept mistakes have happened and excesses have been committed .
The guilty may have got away in absence of strong incriminating evidence

and yet to blame whole thing on Indian army ...and spread rumors about this being part of systematic , well planned and well thought tactic by GOI or IA is absolutely mischievous !!!

We don't require certification about our acknowledgment of issues that exist within our set up from anyone else ....

No the Army's role is to protect the most dangerous border on earth against an enemy which has violated it quite a few times in the past. Even if there was no anti India sentiments among Kashmiris India would have stationed nearly as many troops on the border. Of course you are free to have your own interpretations and assume some psychological warfare. But that's not the real reason. The policing in the valley is done by police and RR.

A day late and a dollar short.

You are missing the context of that comment.

Your points about the army's primary role are irrelevant in this context. I suggest you read the thread before commenting.

Off course if it comes from crescent magazine ...it has to be true
It's gospel ....Nope it's actually word of God

The report quotes the ICRC and Wikileaks.

As I mentioned, we don't expect you guys to have the capacity to rise above your brainwashing and accept independent, third party reports by any number of organizations.

A day late and a dollar short.
You are missing the context of that comment.
Your points about the army's primary role are irrelevant in this context.

It is very relevant. You can cry victimhood as usual but the Army would be there even if Kashmir was just a barren piece of land. So your statement that they are are there to exert psychological pressure is unfounded.

yea BS that ur RAW paid bollywood media is teaching u about Pak Army :cheers: and brainwashing u people about being a super power but the fact is u r a 3rd world country bro :omghaha:

RAW paid Bollywood? Do they have that kind of money? Forget about that.. do you have an iota of brain? Who taught you all these?

It is very relevant. You can cry victimhood as usual but the Army would be there even if Kashmir was just a barren piece of land. So your statement that they are are there to exert psychological pressure is unfounded.

Once again, I don't have time to repeat myself so I urge you to read the thread.

The army can be used for more than one purpose. It's primary role in Kashmir is to guard the border, but there is nothing stopping it being used for other purposes. Especially if the second purpose is purely psychological.

And no, I am not going to repeat again how the psychological conditioning works. Read my earlier comments.

Once again, I don't have time to repeat myself so I urge you to read the thread.

The army can be used for more than one purpose. It's primary role in Kashmir is to guard the border, but there is nothing stopping it being used for other purposes. Especially if the second purpose is purely psychological.

And no, I am not going to repeat again how the psychological conditioning works. Read my earlier comments.

I went through your posts, there was nothing that backs up your conclusion. It is still an baseless assertion. Also your "independent international organizations" claims to be the news magazine of Islamic movement, hardly independent.

The report quotes the ICRC and Wikileaks.

As I mentioned, we don't expect you guys to have the capacity to rise above your brainwashing and accept independent, third party reports by any number of organizations.

Off course , Crescent magazine which brought this epic and marvelous report is actually a world renown and world famous at the same time absolutely independent , just and righteous organization .

It was founded by God to make just , unbiased reports full of truth .

We must bow our heads to crescent magazine in reverence to its fantabulous judgments which it has passed on behalf of God !

Ofcourse, they can be used for other purposes, like plotting some misadventures and in the process end up humiliating the entire nation internationally, exposing the levels of immaturity and unpreparedness for the World to see.
Psychological conditioning, my foot!Have you ever seen street dogs barking and running after cars.Those dogs think the cars are running from them.Well, thats your psychological conditioning.

I went through your posts, there was nothing that backs up your conclusion. It is still an baseless assertion.

Of course, brainwashing can be an impediment to reading plain English or understanding well-established protocols in mass psychological conditioning.

Also your "independent international organizations" claims to be the news magazine of Islamic movement, hardly independent.

The independent organizations are ICRC and Wikileaks quoting US officials, not the Crescent magazine.

Off course , Crescent magazine which brought this epic and marvelous report is actually a world renown and world famous at the same time absolutely independent , just and righteous organization .

It was founded by God to make just , unbiased reports full of truth .

We must bow our heads to crescent magazine in reverence to its fantabulous judgments which it has passed on behalf of God !

What part of ICRC and Wikileaks do you have trouble understanding? How are they related to God?

Ofcourse, they can be used for other purposes, like plotting some misadventures and in the process end up humiliating the entire nation internationally, exposing the levels of immaturity and unpreparedness for the World to see.
Psychological conditioning, my foot!Have you ever seen street dogs barking and running after cars.Those dogs think the cars are running from them.Well, thats your psychological conditioning.

I explained how psychological conditioning works.

It is an established protocol which is used in conflict zones by many unscrupulous organizations, including the Indian Army and security forces.

Just because you guys don't -- or won't -- accept it won't change the facts of psychological conditioning.

- The systematic misbehavior of the Indian army and security forces has been documented by independent sources.
- The fact that this conduct was used to intimidate and humiliate the Kashmiri civilians is also not in doubt and corroborated by the Kashmiris themselves.
- Their ability of these same elements to repeat their misbehavior is also physically possible, given their physical location, regardless of any assigned roles by the Indian government.

The combination of these three factors constitutes the basic protocol for psychological intimidation.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom