What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

You didnt understand too .
I know u meant to say that u roast indians so it should be included in the inndian food section ..

Oh I get it now.

I feel stupid for not getting it the first time...

The avocado I mash with some salt and add lemon juice to enhance the rather bland avocado flavour. Do add lots of cracked black pepper. The poached eggs should be timed to perfection so they are runny but the whites form a perfect ball. Do not the whites of the egg contains two type of white. The softer outer white should be removed with a strainer and what remains including the yolk will produce the perfect ball. Again salt and pepper to desired taste.

What a fiasco!

The avocados were far from ripe, and were unscoopable, forget about mashing them. I morosely made myself some hash browns (that didn't work too well, either; today was just not my day), fried a couple of eggs, and made some coffee, and am now in a vicious mood.

Fee, fi, fo, fum.....

The avocado I mash with some salt and add lemon juice to enhance the rather bland avocado flavour. Do add lots of cracked black pepper. The poached eggs should be timed to perfection so they are runny but the whites form a perfect ball. Do not the whites of the egg contains two type of white. The softer outer white should be removed with a strainer and what remains including the yolk will produce the perfect ball. Again salt and pepper to desired taste.

......and to read you reeling this off, post after post after post. I feel suicidal.

Does anyone have a blunt spoon to spare?

I
What a fiasco!

The avocados were far from ripe, and were unscoopable, forget about mashing them. I morosely made myself some hash browns (that didn't work too well, either; today was just not my day), fried a couple of eggs, and made some coffee, and am now in a vicious mood.

Fee, fi, fo, fum.....

......and to read you reeling this off, post after post after post. I feel suicidal.

If the avacdos are hard put them in a food processor for like a few seconds

What a fiasco!

Fee, fi, fo, fum.....

Sorry bro.
I also tried to make hash browns this morning and didn't work out. At the momentvthe potatoes is Pakistan are a bit hard so don't cook right. I used raw potatoes and result was a disaster. On top of that I didn't go to the gym. Loool

There's a Berber saying - No land without stones, no meat without bones.
So we have got couple of such racks:

20171017_192402.jpg

And after removing excess fat, they've been sprinkled with Ras el hanout to marinate tonight. Tomorrow I may pull up the first ever "Guard of honour" from a tagine pot.
20171017_201107.jpg

There's a Berber saying - No land without stones, no meat without bones.
So we have got couple of such racks:

View attachment 431710

And after removing excess fat, they've been sprinkled with Ras el hanout to marinate tonight. Tomorrow I may pull up the first ever "Guard of honour" from a tagine pot.
View attachment 431711
That's a lovely spice. When was in Morocco I had a lot of Tagine. Lovely one pot cooking. Your rack of meat will be amazing after all that marinating. Look forward to the pictures of the cooked meat

I love, love to cook and cook every day for my family :smitten: plus ladies love a man that can cook :dance3:
Love is an understatement, the evening a man cooks a good dinner, that night wife devours him as a dessert. You may not find it on Google. It's coming from experience mate.

That's a lovely spice. When was in Morocco I had a lot of Tagine. Lovely one pot cooking. Your rack of meat will be amazing after all that marinating. Look forward to the pictures of the cooked meat
I hope so too mate.. but here I am taking bit of a liberty with tagine. As you might know guard of honour with lamb racks is a roast thing and not at all for tagine. Let's see how it comes out? Pray for me. :-)

Love is an understatement, the evening a man cooks a good dinner, that night wife devours him as a dessert. You may not find it on Google. It's coming from experience mate.

I hope so too mate.. but here I am taking bit of a liberty with tagine. As you might know guard of honour with lamb racks is a roast thing and not at all for tagine. Let's see how it comes out? Pray for me. :-)
I am sure it will be amazing

View attachment 431553 avocado and lemon toast with a poached egg. Perfect breakfast. I made this
Man, you really are trying to be innovative.... why?????

Tagine is good. marination ... leave it over night for at least 24hrs

Man, you really are trying to be innovative.... why?????

Tagine is good. marination ... leave it over night for at least 24hrs
Actually I love cooking. Make all sorts. Cooking is one of the pleasures of life and people who love food and cant cook. Well what can i say??Just thought I would post a picture that's all.

Back
Top Bottom