What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

Oh yeahh ..
Its sindh district. I got mistaken cause, its very near to jaffarabad.
Nevermind.. but do you or other people in Sindh cook lotus stems? It's a staple food for Sindhis in India. I had posted a pic as well previously.

Nevermind.. but do you or other people in Sindh cook lotus stems? It's a staple food for Sindhis in India. I had posted a pic as well previously.

No we dont cook lotus stems in our house , actually am a resident of quetta so our dishes mostly is related to this region .
And i dont know about other sindh .. im sorry .

No we dont cook lotus stems in our house , actually am a resident of quetta so our dishes mostly is related to this region .
And i dont know about other sindh .. im sorry .

Accept me on your profile and I will show you something very nice. But you cannot tell anyone else.

So just friend me.

No problem. My mother has many recipes If you do want to look. The reason I am trying to hide it is because I don't want Indian trolls giving my mother gaalis. Whatever the case, it's no problem.

I respect your mother nd her dishes . You can create a thread or post in whatevee thread.
If someone disrespect , call the mods .

I respect your mother nd her dishes . You can create a thread or post in whatevee thread.
If someone disrespect , call the mods .

No. I don't want that heat. If you are curious, email me and I will post the page. I am not lying. There are many members such as @Spring Onion that know about my momma ji's page. I don't want to post it here due to trolls and abusive people here. Take care.

Blasphemy! Off with her head! Hehe that was a joke. Does cereal count? Haha that was a joke.

I can cook some things but mom's is scurred I'll leave if she teaches me too much. That wasn't a joke. :ashamed:

Hello ,

I was interested to know how many men here knows cooking ?

What dishes you make ? And how do you feel cooking by yourself ? Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?

Does roasting people count?

I cook: pies, Italian, curry, Latin American fare.

My inspiration is from my early exposure to Pakistani-Bangladeshi cooking: the diplomats next door were allowed to bring just one domestic from home with them. I never saw her drive, cook, or clean house; the daughters did those things. Rather, her primary job was grinding spices, filling their kitchen with a wonderful aroma I've never forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom