What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

She's Sindhi from Tamil Nadu. Chettinad is very popular in TN as well.

Chettinad is in Tamil Nadu. The name may have been used by somebody to promote the product. Levina seems to be implying that the recipe is a Kerala dish; I have no knowledge of that, but only want to point out that the name is from a Tamil geographical location.

Chettinad is in Tamil Nadu. The name may have been used by somebody to promote the product. Levina seems to be implying that the recipe is a Kerala dish; I have no knowledge of that, but only want to point out that the name is from a Tamil geographical location.
Doesn't matter sir, I would be worried if she said it's not a Kerala dish.

Doesn't matter sir, I would be worried if she said it's not a Kerala dish.
Quite right, Tovarisch. If she says it's a Kerala dish, it's a Kerala dish!

Chettinad chicken curry is very famous in southern kerala. Or so i thought and ergo my statement.:ashamed:
Its not as if i claimed it to be copyrighted by my state. :disagree:

Last edited:
Chettinad chicken curry is very famous in southern kerala. Or so i thought and ergo my statement.:ashamed:
Its not as if i claimed it be copyrighted by my state. :disagree:

WHATEVER you say is fine! We even know about that famous south Kerala dish begun bhaja!

images

Its not as if i claimed it to be copyrighted by my state. :disagree:
Aap jazbati mat ho Levina ji, Joe sir is just pulling your legs. And theirs no copyright on cuisine, I am glad you consider it as your own. More north Indians like and cook paav bhaji than Maharashtrians. Heck most don't even know or care about its origin.

Aap jazbati mat ho Levina ji, Joe sir is just pulling your legs. And theirs no copyright on cuisine, I am glad you consider it as your own. More north Indians like and cook paav bhaji than Maharashtrians. Heck most don't even know or care about its origin.

images

You edit that post just now!

What's wrong with you, trying to get me killed?

Zbrdest jiii ..

Khaata peeta khandan ha masha Allah

Im also sindhi ..
Kya baat hai, which place are you from if I may ask. My family had roots in zacobabad, Darya Khan and Nawabshah provinces if I remember correctly. Wifey's ancestors were in hyderabad.

Kya baat hai, which place are you from if I may ask. My family had roots in zacobabad, Darya Khan and Nawabshah provinces if I remember correctly. Wifey's ancestors were in hyderabad.

Im from balochistan .. jaffarabad district ..

Zacobabad ? I think u meant jacobabad of pakistan . Its our neighbouring district of balochistan ..

Im from balochistan .. jaffarabad district ..

Zacobabad ? I think u meant jacobabad of pakistan . Its our neighbouring district of balochistan ..
Not sure about exact location guess there's only one Jacobabad in Sindh.

Back
Top Bottom