What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

View attachment 430733
Lamb shanks with Ras el hanout seasoning overnight
View attachment 430734
Onion bed on tagine and saffron water
View attachment 430735
After onions are transparent rest the shanks on top.
View attachment 430736
Lid on slow heat for 5 hours

View attachment 430737
After 5+ hours
View attachment 430738
Last twenty minutes. Added some Zucchini, snow peas, preserverd lemons, blanched almonds and prunes with sesame seeds.
@Well.wisher @Levina @waz @Imran Khan
@yuba - on the bone as you like it.

@Mentee

I'm a vegetarian. :(

But i do cook non-veg for my better half and the dish i must say "looks" like a job well done. :tup:

Btw i like the fact that you use aluminium foil on your cooking range. Men can get really messy when they cook. Most of them tend to forget that cleaning is also part of "preparing the meal". Hehehe

If it was your idea, then pat your back Mr Khujli (i wish i could call you a better name lol).
You definitely are a good cook in every sense. :-) :tup:

But i do cook non-veg for my better half and the dish i must say "looks" like a job well done. :tup:

Btw i like the fact that you use aluminium foil on your cooking range. Men can get really messy when they cook. Most of them tend to forget that cleaning is also part of "preparing the meal". Hehehe

If it was your idea, then pat your back Mr Khujli (i wish i could call you a better name lol).
That's wifey's idea, I only make the mess. But this week we are not very proud of cleanliness as it's been too hectic for us.

View attachment 430733
View attachment 430734
View attachment 430735
View attachment 430736

View attachment 430737
After 5+ hours
View attachment 430738
Last twenty minutes. Added some Zucchini, snow peas, preserverd lemons, blanched almonds and prunes with sesame seeds.

@Mentee
On the bone makes such a difference.

View attachment 430733
View attachment 430734
View attachment 430735
View attachment 430736

View attachment 430737
After 5+ hours
View attachment 430738

@Mentee
Gordon Ramsay approves it ------- khujlival once I also wanted to be a chef but nevermind .kuddos to Your culinary skills .

View attachment 430733
View attachment 430734
View attachment 430735
View attachment 430736

View attachment 430737
After 5+ hours
View attachment 430738

@Mentee

That's beautiful .
Btw what's that instrument in the third last pic like some hat ? You put on the pan ?

I'm coming around for dinner bro.
So how was the dinner ?

But i do cook non-veg for my better half
and the dish i must say "looks" like a job well done. :tup:
That must be hard. I have a Brahmin friend (called Nambu-bro) who vomits seeing us eating Mutton, beef, chicken etc... with him.

You should try something. At least the 'kallummekkaya'

Btw i like the fact that you use aluminium foil on your cooking range. Men can get really messy when they cook.
Ouch!!
:angry:

Tell me honestly how many men here had the urge to cook after participating In the thread ?

I'm a girl and I also kinda mess up the kitchen while cooking . I use different dish for every simple job maybe that's why
Nd i hate washing dishes it's the most tiring thing to do In kitchen . I don't like washing dishes so hired a maid .

You should try something. At least the 'kallummekkaya'
Well i get enough protein from pulses. :-)

I'm a girl and I also kinda mess up the kitchen while cooking . I use different dish for every simple job maybe that's why
Nd i hate washing dishes it's the most tiring thing to do In kitchen . I don't like washing dishes so hired a maid .
Messing is not an issue but not cleaning the mess is an issue.
It's okay to hire a help if you cant find enough time or strength at the end of a long day at office. :tup:

Well before marriage i was hardly able to heat up ready-made rice in the microwave or pot noodles once in a couple of months

Now I can make different type of eggs/ommelletes as well as drinks such as Mojito (non alcohol of course), Pina Colada, Milkshakes, different type of salads, tea, burgers, sandwiches and so many other things so its a good beginning

I can also make some chicken dishes but never tried alone

Back
Top Bottom