What's new

Is RSS world's largest organization ever ?

Islam is the only true religion. You are only hurting yourself by practicing pagan traditions..and would be responsible for yourself on the day of judgement.
This world is nothing but a test, from God, to sort out who are the ones true to God, and who are the ones who try to defy God, in the end, we would be either sent to heaven or hell, where we would live forever, for eternity. That is our true place of living, this world is temporary...
A Prophet has come from God with clear guidance ( the Quran), it is up to you now what you do with it, but clearly you do not have an excuse to say, no body warned you, on the day of judgement..
confused2.gif

idea.gif
:............ohhhh

coffee.gif
:.........

Back to your maam ways?? Thanks....

Well i might have completely misread your post....and am sorry about it.
Now again....daari???
rotfl.gif
............nope i dont have any.

But you do have a stubble dont you???
rotfl.gif
dint get that please caere to explain ...Maam!!!!!

I always thought of RSS to be some sort of cult. It would be better if Hindustan is under Muslim rule, like it always has been
RSS or militant Hindu terror is nothing infront of Islam and Muslim rule. will rather prefer RSS than Islam. Sorry!

Killing innocent ppl for no mistake of theirs is definitely barbaric.
And you are right ....it was a preplanned thing....so that makes the crime even more heinous.
I am completely with you on this page.
But what did RSS men do in return....didnt they not burn and kill innocent ppl.what was their fault??
I would have given RSS a thumbsup...if they had tracked down the men who preplanned burning the train and killed them all without letting them go into police's custody.
But this was not done....instead terror was met with more terror on innocent ppl.

Is that what you want RSS to do ? track down men who planed the godhra train burning and kill them BOLLYWOOD style ? How about they giving you a Foot Massage while they were at it ? Would that be nice too ?

I guess RSS wold have to live without your thumbsup......its a real tragedy. :angel:

Islam is the only true religion. You are only hurting yourself by practicing pagan traditions..and would be responsible for yourself on the day of judgement.

This world is nothing but a test, from God, to sort out who are the ones true to God, and who are the ones who try to defy God, in the end, we would be either sent to heaven or hell, where we would live forever, for eternity. That is our true place of living, this world is temporary...

A Prophet has come from God with clear guidance ( the Quran), it is up to you now what you do with it, but clearly you do not have an excuse to say, no body warned you, on the day of judgement..

Hinduism is only natural religion which evolved naturally and not started by a person specific. This is the ancient religion and is practiced thousands of years ago before the starter of Islam arrived in the world. You are hurting yourself not practicing the religion which is created by nature and has blessings of almighty since thousands of years. Hinduism still do not practices in blowing up the fellow humans.

Dont you have have any logic if all the persons are going to heven and hell since 665 AD then both heaven and hell would be overpopulated by now. The people are reborn to different yonies in every birth. So bevare when you kill a bakra, You may be a Bakra in next birth and would be killed in the name of artificial religion.

Actually for me one of the revelations of this thread was only 3 members in pdf seems to have any affiliation to RSS.

Yet 80% here chose to support BJP and Narendra Modi as per polls posted.

I guess NaMo is no more a RSS puppet as proclaimed by 'secularist' :P

Tytler had not been named by eight earlier inquiry commissions setup to investigate the 1984 anti-Sikh riots.
Shaabash mere sher!! This time you have done some good amount of home work.I like it.:tup:

Manvantaratruti said:
Yet you are shameless enough
Arreeyy....why do you resort to personal attacks??
rant.gif
:.........

Now allow me.....
are you this way to everyone women in your life???

Manvantaratruti said:
I do were contact lenses. :enjoy: but you seem to deliberately skip the murder of women and children in Godhra unless someone points it out to you.
Then get your eyes checked.....again.
Because i hate requoting myself.
Go to page no.8 and read my post # 118.I never supported the preplanned killing of innocent ppl in the train.I would never.

Manvantaratruti said:
Are you talking about the same Indian Army 'gentlemen' who has been accused of RAPE right from Mizoram, Kashmir to Congo ?

And lets not talk about one black sheep in IA....or for such a large army few black sheeps.

And what about the RSS men....did they spare a 7 month pregnant muslim lady???Her name is kauser banu.
Your men didnt even spare 11 yr old girls......shame that men always target women to show their might.

Manvantaratruti said:
LOL. Your understanding of Men is as astute as your understanding of India or RSS.

Tell me about it.....
coffee.gif
:.......

Manvantaratruti said:
Too bad you needed to hide behind 'etiquette' after caught trying to character assasinate Narendra Modi.

character assassination???i feel like :suicide:
How many times do i have to tell you that i support Modi but not his attitude towards minorities.

Manvantaratruti said:
BTW are you from Mumbai ? There was a sindhi girl called Lovena I knew back in the old days.

After so many personal attacks on me you think i will tell you about it....
cool.gif
.......GTH!!!!!

Killing innocent ppl for no mistake of theirs is definitely barbaric.
And you are right ....it was a preplanned thing....so that makes the crime even more heinous.
I am completely with you on this page.
But what did RSS men do in return....didnt they not burn and kill innocent ppl.what was their fault??
I would have given RSS a thumbsup...if they had tracked down the men who preplanned burning the train and killed them all without letting them go into police's custody.
But this was not done....instead terror was met with more terror on innocent ppl.

Do you know why this happened.

Few years ago, A hindu family was burned alive in Ahmedabad by Muslim crowd. Court proceed took place. There were some eye witness also. Still the perpetrators managed to get away with the help of congress government.

When administration can not bring culprit to Justice and Protect them than people take law in their hand.

Your presumption that RSS was involved is totally false. Hindus were very angry and reacted to the incident. More congresses were involved in riots than RSS man. Do you know Ex congress mayor and his son killed a Hindu boy just to restart violence in Baroda where situation was getting normal. Do you think that RSS is anti Muslim? Yes but not more than congress. Do you know how systematically they are kept uneducated and poor? How they are killed systematically in a planned manner and No body convicted ever. If so called secular are pro Muslims, why nobody ever involved in riot in congresses regime ever punished?

Was it that hard to understand???
Just that its you who has the "daari" and so most probably you have the "tinka" in it.
well i dont keep a daari mam ...i prefer being clean shaven:p:

but i was asking about this :azn:

Do you know why this happened.

Few years ago, A hindu family was burned alive in Ahmedabad by Muslim crowd. Court proceed took place. There were some eye witness also. Still the perpetrators managed to get away with the help of congress government.

When administration can not bring culprit to Justice and Protect them than people take law in their hand.

Your presumption that RSS was involved is totally false. Hindus were very angry and reacted to the incident. More congresses were involved in riots than RSS man. Do you know Ex congress mayor and his son killed a Hindu boy just to restart violence in Baroda where situation was getting normal. Do you think that RSS is anti Muslim? Yes but not more than congress. Do you know how systematically they are kept uneducated and poor? How they are killed systematically in a planned manner and No body convicted ever. If so called secular are pro Muslims, why nobody ever involved in riot in congresses regime ever punished
?

jane do sir these seculars will not understand no point in banging your head with the "secul;ar wall"

Well its just that i have seen clean shaven men too with a stubble on week days....so that would look slightly like a "daari" and now go and search the "tinka" in your stubble.Thats what i meant.

Btw we are going :offpost:

Do you think that RSS is anti Muslim? Yes but not more than congress. Do you know how systematically they are kept uneducated and poor? How they are killed systematically in a planned manner and No body convicted ever. If so called secular are pro Muslims, why nobody ever involved in riot in congresses regime ever punished?
Did i call congress secular ever??
Which post of mine gave you that idea???
I am one of those who is waiting for someone to throw congress out of majority in the Parliament.

Back
Top Bottom