What's new

Is PTI handling coronavirus correctly or not. Let's analyze the numbers and see what have they done.

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Total coronavirus cases in Pakistan stand at 1415.

With Punjab now having highest number of patients followed by Sindh Balochistan and KPK.

The current death toll of Pakistan stands at 11 which marks the death rate at 0.7%

Now let's take a look at the country which has almost similar problems like Pakistan in dealing with virus is India.

Total cases of Coronavirus in India are 918

The death toll of India is currently at 19 which makes the death rate at 2.1%

Pakistan which is economically smaller than india is some how performing better than many nations around the world in keeping its death toll low. This is truly a remarkable achievement where first world second and third world all are failing to control this virus.

In this thread try to recognize what is that Pakistan is doing correctly that is keeping its death toll so low.

Let the low IQ Modi and his Modi toadies continue with their shutdown idiocy.

upload_2020-3-28_11-41-49.png

Total coronavirus cases in Pakistan stand at 1415.

With Punjab now having highest number of patients followed by Sindh Balochistan and KPK.

The current death toll of Pakistan stands at 11 which marks the death rate at 0.7%

Now let's take a look at the country which has almost similar problems like Pakistan in dealing with virus is India.

Total cases of Coronavirus in India are 918

The death toll of India is currently at 19 which makes the death rate at 2.1%

Pakistan which is economically smaller than india is some how performing better than many nations around the world in keeping its death toll low. This is truly a remarkable achievement where first world second and third world all are failing to control this virus.

In this thread try to recognize what is that Pakistan is doing correctly that is keeping its death toll so low.
Sir jee about 80 people have recovered in India too. Death Cases are actually 12 in Pakistan.

Secondly, We are not doing enough testing. We don't have enough testing kits. Thats the reason why numbers are so less

What ever media experts who have just qualified from lugar labs say let just ignore it for the moment and analyze what is Pakistan doing correct to have such a low mortality rate?

Pakistan is blessed to have PMIK at the helm in these testing times.

We cannot term anything a success or failure yet. While death rate has been significantly lower however why is no body being cured from Punjab? I think the death toll in Lahore alone has passed 2 or 3 people with zero cured and numbers have surged that of Sindh. Similarly i am not happy with no lockdown being imposed by Punjab and Federal. We as a nation do not understand and respect law until it is applied forcefully. In my area even today people are visiting small shops, drinking soft drinks, and no masks. 3.4 people standing together with no masks. So their are flaws and i can just pray that whatever PM khan has in mind actually works but his call for social distancing is falling on deaf ears.

We cannot term anything a success or failure yet. While death rate has been significantly lower however why is no body being cured from Punjab? I think the death toll in Lahore alone has passed 2 or 3 people with zero cured and numbers have surged that of Sindh. Similarly i am not happy with no lockdown being imposed by Punjab and Federal. We as a nation do not understand and respect law until it is applied forcefully. In my area even today people are visiting small shops, drinking soft drinks, and no masks. 3.4 people standing together with no masks. So their are flaws and i can just pray that whatever PM khan has in mind actually works but his call for social distancing is falling on deaf ears.

Lockdowns will neither prevent nor cure the Wuhan virus. Lockdowns just wreck the economy.

Sir jee about 80 people have recovered in India too. Death Cases are actually 12 in Pakistan.

Secondly, We are not doing enough testing. We don't have enough testing kits. Thats the reason why numbers are so less

Sir death toll is 11. One reported death in Islamabad was not coronavirus. It was over dose and person responsible has been arrested. Even if you are testing less you cannot hide the death toll. You can hide cases. That is why I have brought in the analysis of death rate so that it eliminate all chance and excuses.

If we were testing less we cannot keep death rate low.

Here is another thing Pakistan is doing in its SOP is that they govt is handling dead bodies its self.

Lockdowns will neither prevent nor cure the Wuhan virus. Lockdowns just wreck the economy.
It does slow down the spread. The hot climate of our countries can further lower ultimately lowering the numbers of spreading infection. Doing nothing is going to hurt the economy as well as destroy the society in general just like happening in Italy and Spain.

It does slow down the spread. The hot climate of our countries can further lower ultimately lowering the numbers of spreading infection. Doing nothing is going to hurt the economy as well as destroy the society in general just like happening in Italy and Spain.
People who live from day to day earnings will break lockdown.

Total global cases are.

Total global death are.

Death rate is 4%

Back
Top Bottom