What's new

Is PTI handling coronavirus correctly or not. Let's analyze the numbers and see what have they done.

It does slow down the spread. The hot climate of our countries can further lower ultimately lowering the numbers of spreading infection. Doing nothing is going to hurt the economy as well as destroy the society in general just like happening in Italy and Spain.

We have a young population unlike Italy and Spain. Wuhan virus is not going to kill us like people in EU.

We cannot term anything a success or failure yet. While death rate has been significantly lower however why is no body being cured from Punjab? I think the death toll in Lahore alone has passed 2 or 3 people with zero cured and numbers have surged that of Sindh. Similarly i am not happy with no lockdown being imposed by Punjab and Federal. We as a nation do not understand and respect law until it is applied forcefully. In my area even today people are visiting small shops, drinking soft drinks, and no masks. 3.4 people standing together with no masks. So their are flaws and i can just pray that whatever PM khan has in mind actually works but his call for social distancing is falling on deaf ears.
Why not? Countries who had their first case well after Pakistan have crossed Pakistan in total cases and death rate.

he hot climate of our countries can further lower ultimately lowering the numbers of spreading infection
52.tmb-1920v.png

Age doesn't matter, your immune system matters. A 101 years old man just recovered from COVID-19.

Agreed but my point is that younger population generally tend to have better immunity. A 101 year old man recovering and a 25 year old dying are outliers and exceptions which should be ignored from statistical point of view.

Agreed but my point is that younger population generally tend to have better immunity. A 101 year old man recovering and a 25 year old dying are outliers and exceptions which should be ignored from statistical point of view.
But we are taking about Pakistan. Yahan 2 number kha kha kar 19 saal tak bura haal hota hai.

There is another news a research paper by a Pakistani doctor that has been published on many international new papers as well which does suggest that while it wont kill the virus however the outer fatter layer of the virus in unable to handle higher temperatures and so its spread will likely decrease even if not completely stopped. The thread is posted here as well.

Age doesn't matter, your immune system matters. A 101 years old man just recovered from COVID-19.
A women from Iran as well. She was over 100 years as well. Secondly if age was to play factor than why are young people dying as well. Alot about the virus is we dont know about. So where their are so many unknowns, lockdown should had been implemented.

People who live from day to day earnings will break lockdown.
Perhaps! but they can be tackled better in a lockdown than without a lockdown. Plus in a lockdown even if some people break it, but the majority will still adhere to it further lowering the numbers of spreading.

A women from Iran as well. She was over 100 years as well. Secondly if age was to play factor than why are young people dying as well. Alot about the virus is we dont know about. So where their are so many unknowns, lockdown should had been implemented.

Young people will die if they have low immunity and/or preexisting conditions.

Pakistan which is economically smaller than india is some how performing better than many nations around the world in keeping its death toll low.
Screw India, why should we measure our situation even in death with nonsense countries like India? Number of cases is only confirmed through testing. A lot of people can have this virus AND not tested. People need to wash hands, stay home, keep distance with others and avoid large gatherings.

Why not? Countries who had their first case well after Pakistan have crossed Pakistan in total cases and death rate.
Why because as i said their are plenty of loopholes in our system starting from partial lock downs and expecting people to adhere to it when clearly they are not.

Screw India, why should we measure our situation even in death with nonsense countries like India? Number of cases is only confirmed through testing. A lot of people can have this virus AND not tested. People need to wash hands, stay home, keep distance with others and avoid large gatherings.

Total number of cases do not matter (as they are fictitious anyway). What matters is Total number of deaths. And Pakistan is doing excellent with low number of deaths. We have a young population with good immunity. Wuhan virus will not kill us.

upload_2020-3-24_16-46-0-png.617057

Back
Top Bottom