What's new

Is PTI handling coronavirus correctly or not. Let's analyze the numbers and see what have they done.

Screw India, why should we measure our situation even in death with nonsense countries like India? Number of cases is only confirmed through testing. A lot of people can have this virus AND not tested. People need to wash hands, stay home, keep distance with others and avoid large gatherings.

Okay so what? Pakistan was never on complete lock down any way. We all knew that and that is how we imposed the lock down. So I fail to understand your point?

So I fail to understand your point?
I fail to understand why you want to compare extent of disaster with India and feel its an achievement. I fail to understand which part of "A lot of people can have this virus AND not tested" which could be the reason for the numbers showing low, do you not understand?

Okay so what? Pakistan was never on complete lock down any way. We all knew that and that is how we imposed the lock down. So I fail to understand your point?

The issue is that even the limited lock down is not being implemented.

Total number of cases do not matter (as they are fictitious anyway). What matters is Total number of deaths. And Pakistan is doing excellent with low number of deaths. We have a young population with good immunity. Wuhan virus will not kill us.

upload_2020-3-24_16-46-0-png.617057
Please get lost. I am not interested in replying to your nonsense

I fail to understand why you want to compare extent of disaster with India and feel its an achievement. I fail to understand which part of "A lot of people can have this virus AND not tested" which could be the reason for the numbers showing low, do you not understand?

Cause this is pandemic and I don't have any example in recent history to compare with and decide on performance. Only country which is close to Pakistan in form of population density and infrastructure and poverty is India so that makes India best candidate for camparison.

not tested" which could be the reason for the numbers showing low, do you not understand?
Testing less has nothing to do with deaths. If there are more tests done it will show more cases and will further decrease the death rate. So testing less has no importance here. If you can understand that.

The issue is that even the limited lock down is not being implemented.
Sir the issue is not stopping cars on road but making sure there are only 2 persons per car. If you look at south Korea their success rate to handle virus was not lock down but social distancing. They kept restaurants open but removed 60% of the seating capacity. They only did take aways and drive thru. Lock down in 100% will increase cases.

Cause this is pandemic and I don't have any example in recent history to compare with and decide on performance. Only country which is close to Pakistan in form of population density and infrastructure and poverty is India so that makes India best candidate for camparison.
So you will take a failure (India in this case) to compare to get a false sense of achievement?

Testing less has nothing to do with deaths. If there are more tests done it will show more cases and will further decrease the death rate. So testing less has no importance here. If you can understand that.
People can die with this virus and not accounted for as "death due to this coronavirus". People can have this virus undetected and go about with their lives spreading it to the more vulnerable because lack of testing. Symptoms can take about 2 weeks to show, and death maybe even longer. Using current numbers (low number of test and hence cases confirmed) to show it an achievement is stupidity. US had less than 100 cases on March 1st and now they have 100 thousand cases (its not even end of March yet).

Back
Top Bottom